PDA

View Full Version : Teras Hunting Scripts.

Liberi Fatali
03-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Does anyone have any hunting/skinning scripts for any areas on Teras? Kiramon? Greymist? Pyros/thraks? Anywhere?

Gibreficul
04-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Does anyone have any hunting/skinning scripts for any areas on Teras? Kiramon? Greymist? Pyros/thraks? Anywhere?

Knowing your profession and hunting style would probably simplify the process of me telling you that I don't have a script for your specific purposes. If you're looking for ugly ass NOISY TO THE GMS hide/ambush stealth rogue scripts, I have Teras, from greymist through soul golems totally scripted. (Too bad those scripts were outdated the moment cman cooldowns went into effect, and the reason I write scripts for lich instead of SF now.)

Liberi Fatali
04-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Knowing your profession and hunting style would probably simplify the process of me telling you that I don't have a script for your specific purposes. If you're looking for ugly ass NOISY TO THE GMS hide/ambush stealth rogue scripts, I have Teras, from greymist through soul golems totally scripted. (Too bad those scripts were outdated the moment cman cooldowns went into effect, and the reason I write scripts for lich instead of SF now.)

Oh, no, no. I don't need them for Jenovadeath. I'm trying to learn how to write a decent hunting script for a caster. I just wanted to look at some for reference, and perhaps gank all the room commands to save me some trouble. If yours are for SF, though, they do me no good. I don't use lich and I only use Wizard FE. If you have some for the Wizard, though, send them my way!