PDA

View Full Version : poles and armor

Tumbadoo
03-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Selling some poles and a few sets of armor. The prices listed are minimum bids. I’ll do the standard once, twice, last call, and sold. Delivery to Landing, 4 winds, Mule or Solhaven. I'm dropping the price of the mech flaring pole as I do not believe the flares are permament.

a well-balanced vultite pole axe ~ 4x mechanical flares (not permanent that I'm aware of): MB=900k
CB:
Two thin metal spikes are attached to the handle of the axe. They are angled so that they lie parallel to one another, against the length of the weapon. Tightly coiled steel springs are clearly visible beneath the spikes. The springs appear to be in flawless condition. You also notice a small enchanter's mark

SOLD
some pitch black brigadine armor accented with faint traces of gleaming silver ~+17 HCP: MB=7mill
CB=8mill sold waywardgs

some stunning eahnor armature (MBP)~ 5x: MB=4mill
CB=4mill sold to stunseed
Ornate scrollwork is etched deeply into the surface of the metal, forming a network of thorny vines that encircle the neckline. Centered on the front of the armor inside a wreath of leaves is a detailed rendering of a single rose in full bloom, a drop of dew nestled in the center. The etching is rubbed with ochre, giving a faint golden glow to all the deep-cut lines. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

a superior ironwood-hafted korseke ~ 4x Rebalance flares: MB= 2mill
[U]CB: Sold Tolwynn ~ Contact by PM pleaseU]
Forged to pierce heavy plate armor with ease, the head is made of vultite to add strength and durability. At the base of the head is a crossguard to ensure that penetration is not so deep that it would prove difficult to remove. Wood from the Ironwood tree makes up the hafting, where countless blades have left their mark. Etched into the vultite head is the seal of the Vaalorian guard.You notice Siobhana's crafting mark

RAISE - You raise your korseke into the sky and cry out for vengence!

TAP - You tap your ironwood-hafted korseke against the floor in a carefully measured pace.

TOSS - You bounce the korseke around some, then whirl it around, looking for a place to stuff it, but nothing seems suitable. Perhaps if you had an open container or room available in one.

an orase-hafted vultite lance covered in fine black runes ~ 5x disintegration flares: MB= 2mill
CB: sold on buy-out

Dual black vultite naginata ~ 5X: MB=1.25mill
CB=sold Izzy @ contact by PM please

a perfect maoral-shafted steel awl-pike ~ 5x: MB=3mill
CB=sold Izzy @ contact by PM please

Tolwynn
03-23-2008, 09:43 PM
a superior ironwood-hafted korseke ~ 4x Rebalance flares: MB= 2mill

2m on this.

Zasken
03-23-2008, 10:54 PM
an orase-hafted vultite lance covered in fine black runes ~ 5x disintegration flares: MB= 2mill
CB:

2mil on this

-Zasken

Tumbadoo
03-24-2008, 07:59 PM
updated bids:)

Tumbadoo
03-24-2008, 10:32 PM
updated bids:tumble:

Tumbadoo
03-25-2008, 01:39 PM

waywardgs
03-25-2008, 02:51 PM
8 mill on: some pitch black brigadine armor accented with faint traces of gleaming silver ~+17 HCP: MB=7mill

m1kinsey
03-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Are the mech flares permanent?

Tumbadoo
03-25-2008, 04:58 PM
updated:tumble:

Stunseed
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
some stunning eahnor armature (MBP)~ 5x: MB=4mill
CB: 4 million to Stunseed
Ornate scrollwork is etched deeply into the surface of the metal, forming a network of thorny vines that encircle the neckline. Centered on the front of the armor inside a wreath of leaves is a detailed rendering of a single rose in full bloom, a drop of dew nestled in the center. The etching is rubbed with ochre, giving a faint golden glow to all the deep-cut lines. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

~ I'm such a sucker.

Tumbadoo
03-25-2008, 08:24 PM

Tumbadoo
03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
updated bids:nono:

Tumbadoo
03-26-2008, 09:34 PM
final 2 items will see by tomorrow night if there are no other bids, so bid!:thanx:

Brielus
03-26-2008, 11:33 PM
1.5 on the naginata if you still have it

Tumbadoo
03-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Please contact me via PM for pick up.

Thanks

Tumbadoo
03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Stunseed and Waywardgs, I am available any time for pick up. Contact me via AIM @ Fboegem.

Tumbadoo
03-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Stunseed, still waiting on you to pick up. Contact me via AIM @ fboegem.:tumble:

Sthrockmorton
03-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Let me know if Wayward doesn't pick up Tumbadoo, I'll take the brig at the same price...

Tumbadoo
03-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Sorry friend, delivery has been made.