PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna buy a home?

Shari
03-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Obviously you have to be Premium in order to buy it. I don't know if there's any interest, but since it cost me about a million silvers to furnish the damned thing, it would be nice to make even a little profit off it.

Its located in Highpark (in Illistim), and from there: ne, e, e, e, se. Its an elaborate white stone villa.

[Jesae's Home]
A tiled dark mosaic floor spreads across this room into surrounding walls of grey watered silk. A deeply fluted pierced copper brazier, a twisted black willow wreath hanging above it, stands guard over the huge pile of white satin pillows and three-legged black willow table that rest upon a fine vermilion silk rug covering the floor. A lingering scent of sandalwood fills the air. You also see a crimson velvet divan that is facing the brazier and a cherry-inlaid ashen beechwood door.

Soooo...any who are interested: MB: 100k

U2U me or throw your bids up here.

Sylvan Dreams
03-23-2008, 12:08 AM
You might get more than 100k from the realtor NPC.

Hips
03-23-2008, 12:31 AM
wh are you leaving? it makes me sad ythat your are (if you are, it seems like it thoug)

Shari
03-24-2008, 09:41 PM
I hadn't thought about the realtor thing. I'll check that out.

And I don't know if I'm leaving yet.

Shari
03-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Okay, how the FUCK do you sell your deed to the realtor? I'm at the office in Illistim and I'm not getting SHIT.

I've tried asking Realtor about selling, flat out SELL DEED, someone help me out here.

Sylvan Dreams
03-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Can you give him the deed maybe? If you have the deed in hand and use SF, you might be able to click on him and find out what it is.

Durgrimst
03-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I might buy it, let me know what the realtor offers you.

Nilandia
03-24-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't know if it's the same in Ta'Illistim, but in the Landing, I know that the realtor who sells the deeds is in a different room from the NPC who buys them. Try checking other rooms.

Gretchen

Shari
03-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Well, I sold it. Only took me a day and a half to figure it out. You were right, Gretchen, it was a totally different shop, which is really stupid. Either way, I made almost what I spent on it so I just sold it.

Asha
03-25-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm sad you're thinking about leaving. :(