PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Old Account.

Drisco
03-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Found

LG422
04-01-2008, 03:32 AM
I'll pay whatever he is willing to play..plus 200 bucks..so I can drown that fucker in the well for good.

Drisco
04-01-2008, 03:51 AM
I'll pay whatever he is willing to play..plus 200 bucks..so I can drown that fucker in the well for good.

Had to Quote this so I would have this forever. Now everyone can see that you truly have no life and would pay 200$ to take an account from me. This is priceless.

So... Everyone look at this guy, he is whining about how I made fun of him on an on line forum and is willing to pay 200$+ to get back at me!! Oh Noessss not my old account.

Nieninque
04-01-2008, 06:01 AM
You are both lame.
Him for caring. You for posting this in the relationships folder. Sad fuck.

Drisco
04-01-2008, 07:15 AM
You are lame for posting in a thread that you consider lame.

I posted it in the relationship folder because I didn't want to bump a thread and no one posts in the relationship folder. You stupid fuck.

Nieninque
04-01-2008, 07:43 AM
So why don't we all post in the Alae folder? That sounds like a good idea according to your fucking stupid reasoning.

Fallen
04-01-2008, 08:06 AM
LOUD VOICES!

LG422
04-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Had to Quote this so I would have this forever. Now everyone can see that you truly have no life and would pay 200$ to take an account from me. This is priceless.

So... Everyone look at this guy, he is whining about how I made fun of him on an on line forum and is willing to pay 200$+ to get back at me!! Oh Noessss not my old account.

APRIL FOOL FUCKTARD!

Man you are easy..do you REALLy think I would pay 200 bucks more than what you would pay for it? That means you could theoretically bid anything and run a scam with whoever owns the character currently.

LG422
04-01-2008, 09:22 AM
You are both lame.
Him for caring. You for posting this in the relationships folder. Sad fuck.

I actually don't give a flying fuck....see my above post...I am not lame for caring..I am lame for such a lame April Fool's joke.
Driscoshit is lame for posting a wanted purchase here in the relationship folder and for falling for such a lame April Fool.
He's also lame for disliking me because I am selling silvers cheaper than he is as well as the rest of the market. It's funny that everyone that is selling silvers that I have a lower price than seems to dislike me. Then again this is a pretty overall negative forum and most people seem to dislike each other. I'd say the overall relationship on this entire forum is negative.
There we go...I am also lame for managing to very poorly bring this post on topic.

Drunken Durfin
04-01-2008, 09:55 AM
I feel lame for having read this thread.

Drisco
04-01-2008, 03:00 PM
So why don't we all post in the Alae folder? That sounds like a good idea according to your fucking stupid reasoning.

Where the fuck else was I gonna post it you stupid bitch? Why would you even post here if you thought it was so god damn lame? I am gonna guess becuase you have nothing else to do with your life? Uh huh.

I didn't post it in the Alae folder becuase I thought that Relationship had more to do with a personal account I use to own than Alae.

I actually don't give a flying fuck....see my above post...I am not lame for caring..I am lame for such a lame April Fool's joke.
Driscoshit is lame for posting a wanted purchase here in the relationship folder and for falling for such a lame April Fool.
He's also lame for disliking me because I am selling silvers cheaper than he is as well as the rest of the market. It's funny that everyone that is selling silvers that I have a lower price than seems to dislike me. Then again this is a pretty overall negative forum and most people seem to dislike each other. I'd say the overall relationship on this entire forum is negative.
There we go...I am also lame for managing to very poorly bring this post on topic.

I for one am not wanting to purchase the account. I'm not selling silvers for another matter.... Also I don't think people care you are selling for cheap, you must think very highly of yourself.

I posted it in this folder becuase like I said I didn't want to bump it. But it looks like you all had to do it for me. W.e..

Ps.
Your joke was funny as hell. God damn I am laughing sooo hard.