PDA

View Full Version : WTF Silvers

Bothra
03-21-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm sure this has been discussed before but lets do it right here right now.

Who the hell is buying all of these silvers I see for sale?

How do people manage to generate such immense amounts of silver? Someone spill the beans here. I'm sure there is some intense scripting but how much can a character actually generate per hour?

What are people's feelings on all these silvers for sale? I'm just looking to stimulate a lively discussion on this topic if anyone wants to chime in.

The Ponzzz
03-21-2008, 12:56 AM
When I played prime, I was able to make about 2-3mil a week at level 45. That was with skinning and opening my own boxes. One account. No scripting.

With the proper army, you can make a few mil a day.

Senglent
03-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Well with a rogue I can pull a half a mill in about 4 hours hunting by myself, and keeping almost everything dropped to sell at pawn, gem, alchemist. It's not really all that hard to do once you get around Great Lord without scripting. Although the Maer's who hunt in there "family packs" could be rather good at silver farming if scripted right and not caught.

AnticorRifling
03-24-2008, 08:53 AM
I could keep a bard, rogue, and empath at a table while hunting my mage(2 accounts mine 2 were a friends). Fry the mage hunting, drop the boxes at the table, empath script heals, alt+tab and pick the boxes with the rogue, bard sings to gems and holds (best stats/skills/racial for selling). Repeat. Once I figured out where and how(not all my spells up so I'd take some wounds) to hunt for coin it was pretty easy and I was pulling in decent xp for me and the empath.

Wrathbringer
03-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Wanna be rich? Buy low, sell high. Hunting takes too long.