PDA

View Full Version : Quake Spell

Agamemnon
03-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey anyone know if those quake spells cast using MIU is effective against like level'd foes. Someone on the warrior boards said it was great for knocking down foes, just curious what the percentage is exactly in doing that and also how long are they knocked down for?

Fallen
03-20-2008, 05:11 PM
It is very effective. I hunt with a capped warrior, and she knocks things down just as well as, if not better than I do (capped sorcerer). As to how long they are knocked down for .. Likely not very long. The Rt can be substancial from the maneuver, but like level even for a sorcerer it isn't all that wonderful. What IS nice is it hits adjacent rooms which helps with swarms in regular hunting grounds.

I would say between Tremors, E-wave, and Quake I would get quake if you're into CvC as it can be used in town, and Tremors if you are going to use it for hunting. Tremors has a slight delay, but it fires off multiple times, keeping a lot of the room fairly busy. They seem to stay down a bit longer with Quake, though. We haven't played with E-wave that much as it cost more, so less charges fit in an imbed.