PDA

View Full Version : Warclaidhm is really cool!!!!

Des ka
12-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Yeah, hes really cool! Everyone likes. Warclaidhm = a bunnies best friend.

profile warclaidhm
Name: Great Lord Warclaidhm
Profession: Blademaster
Race: Giant Gender: Female
Strongest foe vanquished: a stone mastiff

Quote: "Kyalia likes bunnies. No, I mean, REALLY likes bunnies."

You see Great Lord Warclaidhm the Blademaster.
He appears to be a Giant of the Araime Clan.
He appears to be as old as the hills and very tall. He has intense, violet-flecked emerald-hued eyes and fair skin. He has a shaven head of steel grey hair. He has a broken nose and a broad chest.
He has a dancing bunny tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gold ring, some weathered black cotton pants, a carved haon hammer medallion, a vest made of bright jester's motley, a gold-edged dark leather armband, a cracked leather belt, a leaf-shaped Ardenai insignia, a heavy black fur-lined greatcloak, a glowing amulet, a large yellow sack, a tiny green glaes spider, a Warrior Guild member pin, a weathered Ardenai travel pouch clasped with a leaf-shaped aetherstone edged in veil iron, a glassy black mica amulet, and some dark mein half plate.

Sexy, eh?

Bunching your muscles tightly, you flex and proudly display a dancing bunny tattoo on your arm.

Double sexy!!!

[Edited on 12-21-2003 by Des ka]

Xcalibur
12-20-2003, 07:30 PM
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

To stay on topic, your quote got an error (L'état, c'est moi)

Des ka
12-20-2003, 07:32 PM
I see, thanks. How do you get that little thing above the e? Do you need a special keyboard?

StrayRogue
12-20-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Des ka

.....OK.

Ardwen
12-20-2003, 07:34 PM
profile warclaidhm
Name: Great Lord Warclaidhm
Profession: Blademaster
Strongest foe vanquished: a stone mastiff

Gender female? Well that explains lots of things doesnt it, not to mention that being worthless moronic trailer trash has never been cool.

Ardwen

GSLeloo
12-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Aw... ~hugs Warclaidhm~

Xcalibur
12-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Never

HarmNone
12-20-2003, 07:49 PM
Umm, why DOES your gender show as female, Warclaidhm? That does not make much sense, as your title is Lord. :?:

HarmNone is befuddled

Weedmage Princess
12-20-2003, 07:58 PM
I'm still baffled at why the hell he posted this crap, period. WTF????

Xcalibur
12-20-2003, 08:00 PM
because he wants sympathy

Notice, his first post is always innocent, good intention, naive and joyful.

Selective memory and you

Des ka
12-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

Why not? This is a loving and gay community that needs all the love and sympathy it can get.

Des ka
12-20-2003, 08:34 PM
Personally I love you all. Michael Jackson is my best friend too. Hugs to you Leloo.

Xcalibur
12-20-2003, 08:35 PM
That is not funny, by the way

Des ka
12-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Not funny, but true. Let your inner gayness come forth, out of that malign spirit.

HarmNone
12-20-2003, 08:39 PM
Des Ka, why is Warclaidhm shown as female gender, dammit! :D

HarmNone wanna know!

Latrinsorm
12-20-2003, 08:42 PM

Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

Why not? This is a loving and gay community that needs all the love and sympathy it can get.

Your first post has nothing to do with any of those things. It simply displays a random set of facts. It is akin to me selecting words, by chance, out of the dictionary and posting them.

Khaitiff
12-20-2003, 08:46 PM
My complaint is that Idiothm is running around the natiobns now. Dammit I was trying to get away from this crap.

Snapp
12-20-2003, 08:52 PM
Please don't talk about or associate yourself with the gay community. Thanks.

theotherjohn
12-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Quote: "Kyalia likes bunnies. No, I mean, REALLY likes bunnies."

Is Kyalia a player or staff?

Xcalibur
12-20-2003, 09:22 PM
is Kyalia the gm that transform something he had because he left his computer because his parents were refusing him to access it, he waited them to be gone/asleep and went back

He then whine about that dress, then sold it for 6 millions when swearing he would never do that?

Only fools don't change their minds, but that much? :D

theotherjohn
12-20-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Staff. So, yes, that quote is completely OOC. Who here is even remotely surprised? :rolleyes:

not staff unless staff has fame and a profile now. Kailya just showed up in game

HarmNone
12-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Kyalia is not the same as Kailya. Kyalia is staff, I believe.

DCSL
12-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Kyalia is a sweet GM. Plays all the really lenient merchants like Sukara and Katrianne. She may have some issues about going out of character and all, but she's just too sweet and accomodating to bitch about. She should have smited Warclaidhm though for selling that suit when he swore he wouldn't, and then changed the suit into something crappy like a chipped brick.

Hm. I'd be a vengeful GM.

DeV
12-20-2003, 10:24 PM
That first post is really weird. Who told you that you were cool? I want to stomp them.

Weedmage Princess
12-20-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
Please don't talk about or associate yourself with the gay community. Thanks.

ROFL This is the Quote of the Day :thumbsup: :lol:

AnticorRifling
12-20-2003, 10:45 PM
1 Stop telling people you're a giant.
2 Stop telling people you're a great lord.
3 Jump in front of a gas truck.

You're worthless on every level. If I was a warrior I would kill you over and over just so people didn't think all warriors were like you, stay the hell out of the nations because chances are my trigger finger will get itchy around you. I hope the clerics blacklist you, the empaths refuse you service, and your sack of seed turns purple and falls in the toliet.

AkMan
12-20-2003, 10:46 PM
To think I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this thread. I want my time back please kthx.

Edaarin
12-21-2003, 01:45 AM
Are you retarded or did you just win a paint drinking contest?

DeV
12-21-2003, 01:54 AM
i think its both.

Halfsilver
12-21-2003, 03:24 AM
Heh, well....again, he's gotten what he set out to get.

Attention.

2 pages of it.

:P

Tsa`ah
12-21-2003, 05:28 AM
Seeing as this didn't start off as a character complaint ... Who wants it?! Please!

JustMe
12-21-2003, 08:22 AM
Bite my tongue... now... don't... want... to piss Tsa'ah off..........

Betheny
12-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Personally I love you all. Michael Jackson is my best friend too. Hugs to you Leloo.

Does your asshole hurt, Des ka?

Skirmisher
12-21-2003, 09:34 AM
Alright, I admit to being a wee bit stubborn, but I have finally written off Warclaidh as being incorrigible.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt and have not had much interaction with him personally but his idiocy will not be silenced and so my goodwill must end as I throw my hat in with those that find him a waste of space.

Soulpieced
12-21-2003, 10:29 AM
My mommy says I'm cool.

Amaron
12-21-2003, 03:42 PM
a parchment folded into a little square falls to the ground.
Written on it you read:
Warclaidhm will you please be my boy ( girl?) friend.
Circle yes or no

Yes no

Ps.. Kidding gag

J

HarmNone
12-21-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Seeing as this didn't start off as a character complaint ... Who wants it?! Please!

Heh. Hey, Kranar. I think we need a topic called "Trashcan". Tsa`ah has a use for it, I know. ;)

HarmNone

Lyonis
12-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Alright, I admit to being a wee bit stubborn, but I have finally written off Warclaidh as being incorrigible.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt and have not had much interaction with him personally but his idiocy will not be silenced and so my goodwill must end as I throw my hat in with those that find him a waste of space.

Of course you do. Bandwagon leaving in five minutes, you better jump on it.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Skirmisher
12-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Oh my Lyonis, please don't get into this with me becuase you will simply be out of your depth.

You are the one who backs up his "friends" with little or no understanding of the situation even when knowing they have a history of starting shit and you dare to talk to me about changing my mind after over a year of reading not only of other peoples interactions but reading the ignorant childs own posts?

Your opinion matters about as much to me as Warscooterhms.
ok, maybe a little less.

Weedmage Princess
12-21-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
I hope the clerics blacklist you, the empaths refuse you service, and your sack of seed turns purple and falls in the toliet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There should be like..a PC Hall of Fame full of quotes like these.

Lyonis
12-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Oh my Lyonis, please don't get into this with me becuase you will simply be out of your depth.

You are the one who backs up his "friends" with little or no understanding of the situation even when knowing they have a history of starting shit and you dare to talk to me about changing my mind after over a year of reading not only of other peoples interactions but reading the ignorant childs own posts?

Your opinion matters about as much to me as Warscooterhms.

Backing up my friends when everyone hates them makes me a bandwagon rider? Don’t think so. I would say flaming someone who you have already admitted having little interaction with on the sole basis that others don’t like them, would definitely qualify as riding the bandwagon. Not that you should feel threatened by anything I’m saying, you’re going along with the crowd.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Skirmisher
12-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Something about the mouth on a man from the service. :)

Betheny
12-21-2003, 08:53 PM
By the way, this thread's title is utter blasphemy and should be changed to Warclaidhm is really OOZING and or INFECTED.

Skirmisher
12-21-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Lyonis
Backing up my friends when everyone hates them makes me a bandwagon rider? Don’t think so. I would say flaming someone who you have already admitted having little interaction with on the sole basis that others don’t like them, would definitely qualify as riding the bandwagon. Not that you should feel threatened by anything I’m saying, you’re going along with the crowd.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Heh, you are a funny little man.

I, unlike your sad little self, take the time to do research to make an informed decision. A shocking concept I know but you may want to try it someday.

You on the other hand use only your reflex action of doing that which the brain damaged members of your house obligate you through their misdeeds. You say everyone hates your friends, perhaps you should examine why that is.

If my actions somehow fit into whatever small words your brain attempts to use to define jumping on the bandwagon then so be it.

Weedmage Princess
12-21-2003, 11:10 PM
FRIGGIN OUCH!!!

Overlord
12-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Just to save myself responding with a typical assault of verbal destruction... I salute you skirmisher, well put.

Caramia
12-22-2003, 12:18 AM
Heh, I love Skirmisher.

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 12:31 AM
You claim that you do research, that’s laughable. You admitted that you have had little to no interaction with Warclaidhm, yet you have based your opinion on what OTHERS have written. While there are some who have posts that are well thought out and meaningful, a lot is nothing more than whiny bitching. You attack characters you don’t know because everyone else is doing it. Plain and simple bandwagon riding just like most of those that hate my house.

Arguing with you feels like I'm playing in the "kiddie pool".

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

DCSL
12-22-2003, 12:37 AM
You claim that you do research, that’s laughable. You admitted that you have had little to no interaction with Warclaidhm, yet you have based your opinion on what OTHERS have written. While there are some who have posts that are well thought out and meaningful, a lot is nothing more than whiny bitching. You attack characters you don’t know because everyone else is doing it. Plain and simple bandwagon riding just like most of those that hate my house.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Actually, I believe Skirmisher is not basing opinion on what others have written, but rather what Warclaidhm has written himself. Like the first post in this topic. Just a thought.

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 12:41 AM

Sounds to me like others influenced his opinion.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

DCSL
12-22-2003, 12:46 AM
I think you're reading what you want to see in there, Lyonis. No one needs to influence someone about Warclaidhm, even if they don't interact with him in-game. He presents many opportunities for judgement outside of the game. Just because Skirmisher joined others doesn't mean the others went out to recruit or influence, although they did... that doesn't mean it had anything to do with it.

And just as an aside that has nothing to do with Warclaidhm whatsoever, just about your commentary on bandwagons.... just because something is popular, doesn't mean it's right, but just because it's popular doesn't mean it's wrong, either.

Skirmisher
12-22-2003, 01:34 AM

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

You've seen through my little ploy.

I have disdain for you and your house as well as Warclaidh just so I can eat at the popular kids table.

Well.....that or because you are all small minded buffoons with myopic views of the world who are dense enough to think that all the people are laughing with you. When the reality is that you are a joke with no one to blame but yourself.

You also could do the most rudimentary of research and look back at older threads regarding scoothead to see if I bashed him or tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Of course as that might show you what an ass you have been making of yourself you could just try to use your favorite tactic and try to shift the focus away from the idiocy that is you.

12-22-2003, 01:36 AM
2 skirimsher 0 Lyonis

Morbid Fascination
12-22-2003, 02:24 AM
Here's a tip for ya, Warclaidhm. If you insist upon using the word "ridiculous" in everything you post, PLEASE learn how to spell it.

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 02:38 AM
Like I said you judge Warclaidhm by what others have written and not by what you have witnessed. Regardless of the hundreds of posts written about him, which I have read, you base your views on the opinions of others. In life there are leaders, and there are followers. Sorry to say, you’re a follower.

As far as everyone laughing at me or House Dreadnaught, I think I’ve already conceded that we are not liked, so once again you have failed to provide anything new to the discussion. I enjoy being in a group that isn’t liked, I enjoy the conflict in the game and on these boards. The more you hate me, the more you want to kill me, the more you flame me, the more fun I have. The members of House Dreadnaught have been loyal to me and nothing but great friends that have made my time in the lands more enjoyable.

Oh and Edine, I’d like to correct your score. Well correct is a rather strong word to use with the Edine so I’ll say point out an oversight. Even if you give Skirmisher two victories here, the score is 2-1. I shut Skirmisher the fuck up in three posts on the Dreadnaught thread.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Oh Skirmisher you’ve seen through my ploy as well, I don’t really like you either if you can’t tell.

Scott
12-22-2003, 02:45 AM
It's so important to be on a Gemstone Message board's band wagon. It's been a goal of mine to be on the "in crowd."

Does that sound stupid to you Lyonis? I sure hope so. I highly doubt Skirmisher hates Warclaidhm because she wants to be on the in crowd or something. People don't always agree with you, and by doing that doesn't mean they are jumping on the band wagon or something. Some people out there make informed decisions, just because you aren't one of them doesn't mean nobody else is.

Meos
12-22-2003, 03:18 AM
anyone with the name warclaidhm has to be cool.

Edaarin
12-22-2003, 03:38 AM
Have you ever spent 5 minutes in the same room as Warclaidhm? He's either autistic or bipolar.

Skirmisher
12-22-2003, 03:48 AM
Like I said you judge Warclaidhm by what others have written and not by what you have witnessed. Regardless of the hundreds of posts written about him, which I have read, you base your views on the opinions of others. In life there are leaders, and there are followers. Sorry to say, you’re a follower.

Alright Lyonis, I am going to introduce some apparently new information to your clearly maxed out rather petite brain so I'll pause to give you a moment to clear out some space.
Ready?
Not quite?...sorry, I'll wait....
All set? Great, here goes.

Me= the one who actually thinks about a situation, asks around and then with a good information base makes an informed decision.

You= a walking knee jerk reaction to anything your pea brained, slack jawed knuckle dragging house leaders decide to drag you into.

You use no more conscious thought than an autonomic nervous system yet in your flailing about to find an out the best you can come up with is that I am the follower. What delicious irony.

As far as everyone laughing at me or House Dreadnaught, I think I’ve already conceded that we are not liked, so once again you have failed to provide anything new to the discussion. I enjoy being in a group that isn’t liked, I enjoy the conflict in the game and on these boards. The more you hate me, the more you want to kill me, the more you flame me, the more fun I have. The members of House Dreadnaught have been loyal to me and nothing but great friends that have made my time in the lands more enjoyable.
Always glad to point out foolish things that people claim in absurd posts Lyonis. so if that means I'm flaming you then get used to being warm.

You enjoy being part of a group that isn't liked. Hmmm, well I'm glad that you are at least making the best of what may have been a life long isssue for you if this personality you are displaying here is not a new development.

Oh and Edine, I’d like to correct your score. Well correct is a rather strong word to use with the Edine so I’ll say point out an oversight. Even if you give Skirmisher two victories here, the score is 2-1. I shut Skirmisher the fuck up in three posts on the Dreadnaught thread.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Oh Skirmisher you’ve seen through my ploy as well, I don’t really like you either if you can’t tell.

Aww he had to use bad language.

Well lets go back and look at my initial post about Dreadnaught shall we?

Lyonis, as a totally uninvolved third party, perhaps a strategic withdrawal and reassesment is in order for you as your group is coming out looking not very well at the moment.
Thats from page #2 of the "Go House Dreadnaught" thread

Wow! Flaming at its finest. It took about 9+ pages of your bile and others pointing out instances of your housemates foolishness but most of all it was your own posts that made me come to see you and your house leadership as nothing more than immature selfish children. The world revolves around me is your motto.

Just grow up already.

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
It's so important to be on a Gemstone Message board's band wagon. It's been a goal of mine to be on the "in crowd."

I agree with you. Which is probably why you posted and is probably why there will be dozens of other posts following. After all The Edine disagrees with me so you should be safe.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 06:44 AM
[quote]If your expecting an apology for you getting upset by my posts, just sit there and hold your breath, it’s going to be a while. The day I force you to read what I’ve written, is the day I’ll apologize for you being upset by it.[quote]

Okay you ready for my response? Oh let me give a dramatic pause since you’re so fond of them.

Since we want to go back and quote the old Dreadnaught folder, there’s mine. If you’re looking for an apology it’s not coming. If you’re looking for me to say that you’re not a complete idiot for flaming someone you don’t know, it’s not going to happen. About as far as I’ll go is to say you’ve been the toughest I’ve gone against in these forums. Do I still think you’re a huge bitch? Yup I sure do, but credit to where credit is due.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

12-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Now now where do you think I am in the "IN" crowd? im just scoring points bassed one the responces and I fear from my point of view you Lyons are fighting a losing battle here.

Edit: and if you notice or every decide to look real real hard, and do the research you seem to find so highly important you would notice that i have never just jumped into flaming somebody, I dont dislike warcladhm... I just find him to be a kid who is cought in a game with a group of people who are more skilled at the at the process here than he is.

[Edited on 12-22-2003 by The Edine]

Wezas
12-22-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
a kid who is cought in a game with a group of people who are more skilled at the at the process here than he is.

That was one of the kindest flames I've ever seen, Edine.

12-22-2003, 09:45 AM
what hes still in highschool hs IS a kid

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
Now now where do you think I am in the "IN" crowd? im just scoring points bassed one the responces and I fear from my point of view you Lyons are fighting a losing battle here.

Edit: and if you notice or every decide to look real real hard, and do the research you seem to find so highly important you would notice that i have never just jumped into flaming somebody, I dont dislike warcladhm... I just find him to be a kid who is cought in a game with a group of people who are more skilled at the at the process here than he is.

[Edited on 12-22-2003 by The Edine]

Gonna have to agree with you here Edine. After looking at the posts this morning I'm pretty embarassed. I'd like to say I gave Skirmisher a better run, but she kicked my ass bad. Oh well it was fun and I hope to find something to disagree with everyone again. I'll try to bow out of this one as gracefully as possible with a concession to Skirmisher as the victor.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Xcalibur
12-22-2003, 10:00 AM
16 years old boy is not a kid anymore

he's a soon-to-be-adult

Leave him alone, that's the only GOOD thing to do about him, leave him alone, in his little world.

Weedmage Princess
12-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Uh Lyonis to be honest I think you might have misinterpreted her initial post.

See the way I read it...she's saying there she initially gave him the benefit of the doubt instead of assuming he was a jerk like everyone says he is. She said she was being stubborn, actually...which kinda says she was rejecting irrefutable proof.

Heh she came flat out and said it there. Truth be told, Lyonis...you don't have to talk with Warclaidhm yourself or interact with him in the game to know he's one of those people who shouldn't walk around without wearing safety gear. Anyone who's been reading posts by him on these boards since the spring/summertime knows he's a buffoon. Check out some of the threads he's made. Check out some of his posts. The Player's Corner has a "Search" feature, do a little investigation for starters. Look for threads and posts by Des Ka, FishSticks, and La Vaca...those are handles he's used here that I can remember off the top of my head..there may be more. Upon reading the idiocy that is his posts, you too..and anyone else...without any interaction with him necessary..will come to the same conclusion countless others have. Warclaidhm is truly King of the Idiots.

Parkbandit
12-22-2003, 10:25 AM
Like I said you judge Warclaidhm by what others have written and not by what you have witnessed.

Actually.. if you merely scan through Idiothm's posts on this very message board.. you will probably feel the same way about him as everyone else. He's posted under a few names.. well, because he promised he would leave.. yet he still comes back for the attention his parents never gave him.

I actually felt sorry for Warclaidhm at one point.. but he quickly makes you realize all the anger towards him is justified.

I should feel sorry for the player.. he has no social skills and obviously won't amount to anything outside the game.

But I don't.

The Cat In The Hat
12-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Warclaidhm, Just go marry teeoncy and move to idiotville and have a few bucktoothed blubbering babies, please. Stop makeing posts about yourself and inviting people to slam you.

Cat

Lyonis
12-22-2003, 01:30 PM
I have read pretty much all of the posts regarding Warclaidhm and have had the pleasure of witnessing him in action myself. Why I chose the defense of his character as the focal point for my argument? Wish I could answer that one. Guess my mouth got a little ahead of my brain. Okay it started sprinting.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

AnticorRifling
12-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Not regarding Warscooterhm. By Warscooterhm aka fishsticks aka Des Ka aka probably another 1 or 2 I can't remember.

He is asking for two things everytime he posts:

1. Attention
2. An ass whooping

He is an idiot in every aspect. I've never met the kid in person but every encounter online, be it in game or here, has led me to believe that if he and I went to the same high school he'd have a bloody nose and be out alot of lunch money just about every day. I'm not a bully but when someone asks for it I am more than willing to provide it.

Caramia
12-22-2003, 04:58 PM
16 years old? He said 13 before. Which is it? Wait, I don't really care...

You make a lousy thief, Warclaidhm, by the way. Don't try to emulate Drizzsdt. You're no Drizzsdt.

AkMan
12-22-2003, 08:53 PM
+1 respect to Lyonis. Way to go, I wish more people would bow out gracefully instead of it escalating into mindless flames.

Xcalibur
12-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Akman is 16

so is warclaidhm

Bob is supposly 13.
hmm

something's wrong...

Warriorbird
12-23-2003, 12:43 AM
Warclaidhm claims to be anything from a 12 year old to a police academy student. I know someone who claimed that he worked in an office with him, poor fellow.

Parkbandit
12-23-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Warclaidhm claims to be anything from a 12 year old to a police academy student. I know someone who claimed that he worked in an office with him, poor fellow.

I learned a long time ago not to trust anything that fool says.. as it is normally laced with bullshit.

Edaarin
12-23-2003, 09:25 AM
DIE THREAD DIE

Chelle
12-23-2003, 01:11 PM
For the love of all that is holy, warshitheadhm please seek mental help and stop screaming for attention by making stupid threads about yourself. I bet your whacking off in the corner as you read each post you sick little twist. I'm guessing hes one of those guys who likes it when people talk condesending towards him. Well, to each his own just don't bring it here!

Xcalibur
12-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Never raise your children with internet

sad song going on, we say a pathetic text-game called gemstone on the background and a guy, a bit fat, eating his meal while asking his mom some cash for a travel by emaling her

Anebriated
12-23-2003, 02:39 PM
I thought the Warclaidhm bandwagon left a long time ago? sometime around the day he started talking in GS.

Pallon
12-23-2003, 11:29 PM
hell no

[River's Rest, Town Commons]
Fresh green grass, green as the greenest emerald, is soft underfoot and a pleasing foreground for a weathered wooden bench resting in the shade of a graceful willow tree. Chirping crickets fill the air and mingle with the voices of folk who stroll through the commons, and on occasion stop to exchange a tale or two with friends they meet along their way. A dusty path to the south and a riverstone walkway to the north are joined by a tall evergreen hedge which borders the edges of the lawn. You also see the Malisai disk, a raven, some ambrominas leaf, the Karly disk, the Nelgoar disk, a sable jaguarundi and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Tarlina, Lord Thuunder, Lord Sjoldamm who is sitting, Melladie, Jaztine who is sitting, Malisai who is sitting, Lord Aubery who is sitting, Great Lord Warclaidhm, Azver who is sitting, Nyghtwraith who is sitting, Jaxia who is sitting, Lady Karly, Savageheart
Obvious paths: none
>
Warclaidhm says, "Could a kind person please take me to hags? Or someplace that at train 40 warrior can learn off of? I need 50k to go back to landing."

Betheny
12-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Warclaidhm is still a jackass.

That's such a surprise.

Xcalibur
12-23-2003, 11:33 PM
I remember no one from river's rest... in the time i was there, higher monster was level 33...

man i was the king of the hill...

ahh to stay on topic, warclaidhm will have a bad christmas

if someone play the 24th from like 22h00 to 04h00, please do a who full every now and then, pretty (preety) sure he'll be on...

tsk tsk tsk tsk

Des ka
12-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
I remember no one from river's rest... in the time i was there, higher monster was level 33...

man i was the king of the hill...

ahh to stay on topic, warclaidhm will have a bad christmas

if someone play the 24th from like 22h00 to 04h00, please do a who full every now and then, pretty (preety) sure he'll be on...

tsk tsk tsk tsk

:chuckles: Happy Merry christmas to you!
(I Know its redundant, isn't it?):P

Des ka
12-24-2003, 07:09 AM
..hope your not jewish.

AnticorRifling
12-24-2003, 07:37 AM
You're an idiot.

I hope your parents didn't wrap your presents with anything that could be considered a choking hazard. You probably see all those shiny colors and get all excited like and just tear at the harness and helmet don't you?

Parkbandit
12-24-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Pallon
hell no

Warclaidhm says, "Could a kind person please take me to hags? Or someplace that at train 40 warrior can learn off of? I need 50k to go back to landing."

Right there.. you have your answer. Give him the 50K and tell him never step foot in this town again. And tell him exactly how to leave, or he will only be asking on the net "I need help leaving. I can't figure it out and people keep picking on me. I warned them, but they still won't leave me alone. Will someone help me? Maybe I'll just leave the game because everyone hates me."

Parkbandit
12-24-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
You're an idiot.

I hope your parents didn't wrap your presents with anything that could be considered a choking hazard. You probably see all those shiny colors and get all excited like and just tear at the harness and helmet don't you?

Warclaidhm's player says, "Heh, shiny fun. Eat shiny"