PDA

View Full Version : locker sale

bantersim
03-17-2008, 12:32 AM
about time to make some room in my locker, i reside in the landing, but will deliver to solhaven or fwi for any items
am looking for cash, but if you have mage rechargable items or other interesting items, i may be interested in trades

CM potion from the AG- 3.25m

a blackened vultite kite shield (believe its a medium base but not sure, i'm not a shield user 5x) 950k

Container of 111 reagents ( an ayanad crystal (x74), a n'ayanad crystal (x7), a s'ayanad crystal (x12), a t'ayanad crystal (x18) 200k

a sleek black silk wrap (weighs less than two pounds holds large amount cloak worn with a show description) 1m

show:Tailored from soft raw silk, the night-hued garment is thick enough to offer warmth, but still remains delicate and airy. Tiny stitches of elven-styled embroidery trace the hem and edges with silver thread, accenting the elegant drape of the lines.

some imflass scale mail (+17 +1 to all stats with a -2 to health recovery) 500k

Zasken
03-17-2008, 01:17 AM
A vultite katana (4x heavy crit weighted) 1m

a plain black neckpouch (neckworn container weighs 2 holds medium amount heard that they cannot be stolen from) 400k

a black patchwork gem pouch stitched with blood-red thread (weighs under 2, holds small amount) 50k

some enruned crimson leather hunts (4x fulls) 90k

I will take all those. =) Total: 1,540,000 silvers

-Zasken