PDA

View Full Version : mistress of sorrow set

Defeat
03-15-2008, 04:13 AM
The Mistress of Sorrow katana and wakizashi set.

The katana, mistress of sorrow, is 4x, heavily crit weighted, newstyle.
The wakizashi, sorrows companion, is 4x, short sword based, and has lightning flares from what i am told (never used it myself).
The baldric is the holder for the weapons, and part of the set.

>tap kat
You tap a moonlight silver vultite katana, which is in your right hand.

>l kat
Hair-thin traceries of pure silver form Erithian runes set amid fern and feather patterns upon the pale blade. Here and there, a trace of scarlet or bluish-white tinges the vultite, but mostly the gleaming silvery-grey hue prevails. A glistening white moonstone has been set into the chased silver pommel.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read kat
In the Common language, it reads:
Mistress of Sorrow

>tap waki
You tap a moonlight silver vultite wakizashi, which is in your right hand.
>l waki
Hair thin enchasements of pure silver form Erithian runes set amid fern and feather patterns upon the pale blade. The blade displays a long graceful curve which has been hollow ground to a razor-sharp tip. Here and there, a trace of scarlet or bluish-white tinges the vultite, but mostly the gleaming silvery grey hue prevails. A smooth canted hilt of burnished chestnut oak is capped with silver.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read waki
In the Common language, it reads:
"Sorrow's Companion"

>l bald
You glance at your baldric. The baldric is formed from fold after fold of deep black leather is wrapped around a copper sheath and slung with a number of straps and buckles. The outside of the scabbard is tooled with various and sundry chaos symbols and studded with bits of vaalorn. Under one of the belts is a bit of parchment which is tacked to it reading, "The insanity, the brutality. It is, Sorrow."

>rem bald
You sling a deep black rolled leather baldric off from over your shoulder.
>wear bald
You toss one strap of the baldric negligently over your shoulder and pull it down and buckle it to its mate and cinch it tightly.
>put waki in my bald
You carefully secure your wakizashi to your baldric.
>put kat in my bald
You carefully secure your katana to your baldric. It rattles against the wakizashi secured to it, and you carefully adjust them.

*Weapon displaying baldric, holds 2 weapons. Designed with the katana and wakizashi set in mind, but I have fit a maul based weapon as well as the katana on it at the same time for those interested.

No set price. I am looking for 12 million, but I am listening to all offers in coin or cash. Cash will be on a $10 to a 1 million equivalent. Trade offers are listened to as well.

Delivery to the Landing only.

PM me here or IM me at: turtlesarelittle

Thanks in advance.

Brielus
03-15-2008, 01:37 PM
hrm.. kinda corny that its the mistress of sorrow but i like the looks of em

TheEschaton
03-15-2008, 01:46 PM
lol brielus

Warriorbird
03-15-2008, 01:50 PM
I believe the baldric was made separately. Still cool if you have the money.

Stanley Burrell
03-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Who has the pallbearers?

Defeat
03-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Bump. Trade offers are considered- so dont hesitate to IM or PM me here on the boards if youre interested or would like more details.

Defeat
03-31-2008, 03:15 AM
Bump. Asking price lowered to 12 million.

The Ponzzz
03-31-2008, 03:27 AM
4x katanas are sold at the hut for 1mil. Unlimited. The baldric is a standard displayer. And the wak is a 4x short sword with flares. All altered of course.

Not to be a jerk, but it's worth 3mil tops... Am I missing something?

Defeat
03-31-2008, 04:37 AM
the price is mainly due to its unique nature as a set. im not sure where its originally from- the person who i bought it from originally said their a raffle set, but i cant confirm. functionally speaking though, yeah youre right, they are the same. its just a rather nice item to build a character around, but id like to move on from it, which is why its now up for sale.

Warriorbird
03-31-2008, 08:09 AM
It's a raffle set. The baldric just wasn't part of it.

Fallen
03-31-2008, 08:12 AM
You should check for a loresong if you haven't already.

AestheticDeath
03-31-2008, 04:42 PM
If its a raffle item and you don't know 100% what the properties are you might check to make sure it is not more potent in Erithian hands.