PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hunting spot of all time

Solkern
12-18-2003, 10:13 AM
I use to love to hunt the ledge, was just so damn fun, shit swarms like mad, awesome loot, and the resting spot is always a fun area just cause people would fall off for doin dumb shit, like pull someone, was a great area, I miss it.

Wezas
12-18-2003, 10:16 AM
The ledge was good a while ago. Even after I couldn't learn from Pookas anymore, you could still count on getting a few nice gems and several boxes from a short hunt there. No longer.

My little warrior enjoyed War Trolls/Mountain Ogres until he was too old. He could get his warcry reps in and use his claid. Undead with a mattock just isn't as fun.

Czeska
12-18-2003, 10:27 AM
Vereri were fun when I was younger. Easy kills, good swarms, and it's always fun to RP with a nun with a bad attitude.

Parkbandit
12-18-2003, 10:31 AM
My Park. There are always easy marks to find there and the loot is pretty good.

Hips
12-18-2003, 11:48 AM
I'm really liking the spider temple at the moment... mostly because Michiko worships the Huntress, but also because I just reallocated her to be an archer, and have 4 second RT with a long bow. She destroys stuff. :smilegrin:

Myshel
12-18-2003, 12:06 PM
I love hunting in Monks, great swarms, good loot, and a occasional harb to mix things up.

Overlord
12-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Used to love hunting MTKs before GS4. Recently had a blast hunting pinefar, just the damn avalanches bug me. I'd have to agree phants in varunar are a blast, specially since they now run around with lords and corpses. Zimzum n Dimmu easily take em all.

Bonespear I suppose where i'll be going next.

AnticorRifling
12-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Darkstone, I love that castle great atmosphere. Trali are fun too when they swarm and plains orcs are were good to me as well.

Edaarin
12-18-2003, 01:00 PM
Mants and thraks, or cave trolls, when there used to be people at the Mine and Circle.

Abandoned Inn for loot, I think dark orcs were the richest things relative to their level.

Moist Happenings
12-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Thyrils in icemule were the best, when they swarmed.

Valiren
12-18-2003, 03:15 PM
The area in sol haven with the wind witches, thunder trolls, and storm giants. Almost every critter seemed to drop a gem, wand, box, etc.

AnticorRifling
12-18-2003, 03:37 PM
The lake in Sol was fun too, feringhi were great for me. Died alot, killed alot, life was good.

Wezas
12-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
I'm really liking the spider temple at the moment... mostly because Michiko worships the Huntress, but also because I just reallocated her to be an archer, and have 4 second RT with a long bow. She destroys stuff. :smilegrin:

Enjoying your socks and belt?

:::kisses Michiko on her hand:::

::cackle::

Shalla
12-19-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Solkern
I use to love to hunt the ledge, was just so damn fun, shit swarms like mad, awesome loot, and the resting spot is always a fun area just cause people would fall off for doin dumb shit, like pull someone, was a great area, I miss it.

Hehe .. I love shadow valley. I remember running with friends to the ledge and taking the risk of being feared.. because it's fun. Growing up from pookas to steeds.. to miners.. to night mares. :)