PDA

View Full Version : Some Stuff

onurb
03-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I am lookin to sell this stuff somewhat fast and will consider all reasonable offers.

onurb on AIM
onurb@aim.com

a gorget (neck worn, slash resistant)

a dark scroll (10 casts each 213/211/215/613/208/208)

a steel coif (head/neck worn, damage padded)
show: The closely knit coif of fine steel links has a white cloth mask attached to hide the wearer's face. Two neatly hemmed eyeholes are cut in the cloth.

a dark Faendryl-style suede pack clasped with a stylized ora lightning bolt
(back worn, 8 lbs, holds 100 lbs)
open: You push the loop holding the clasp of your Faendryl-style pack closed and fold the cover back to reveal the contents.
close: You pull the cover of your Faendryl-style pack closed and push the clasp through the tiny leather loop to secure it.

a sacred wedding band fashioned from a single strand of pure veil iron which twines amongst itself forming an intricate pattern of never-ending knotwork
(old, god made, uncursable)
read: Engraved onto the band are the words "To my soulmate whom I love with all of my heart and soul for eternity."

a sacred wedding band fashioned from a single strand of pure veil iron which twines amongst itself forming an intricate pattern of never-ending knotwork
(old, god made, uncursable)
read: Engraved onto the band are the words "To my soulmate whom I love with all of my heart and soul for eternity."