PDA

View Full Version : Heavily scripted comedic staff

Gallows Thief
03-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Any thoughts on a this staff. Its 2x, no clue if it can be enchanted more ( I think not but if any bards are in Illistim and want to sing let me know) and thinks its a comedian:

Look at gnarled kakore runestaff:

The kakore runestaff has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth within the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.

Scripts are for RUB runestaff:
1P.The skull attached to your kakore runestaff begins to wail eerily. Suddenly, it falls to the floor, and begins rolling around.

The wailing ceases and the skull floats back and reattaches itself to your runestaff

2P. The skull attached to your runestaff wails, "Like you, like you, I was once like you! Well, better looking."

3P. The skull attached to your runestaff spits a tooth at the floor

4P. A skull attached to your runestaff intones, "Lilies are white, gravestones are gray, you'll end up like me if you don't run away!"

5P. The skull attached to your runestaff leers nastily and exclaims, "Hey, baby! You having a good day? No? Want to?"

6P. The skull attached to your runestaff begins to twist back and forth on the hilt, vibrating faster and faster until it emits a keening wail, and a stream of noxious vapor escapes from its ear sockets, its eyes glowing a mossy green. "Hey, how about that?", the skull intones.

7P. The jaw of the skull unhinges and crawls over the skull where it reattaches on the back of your runestaff and screams, "Hewlps! I'se beckwhards!"

8P. Dropping its jaw in an exaggerated yawn, the skull on your kakore runestaff says plaintively, "Back in my day, a simple dagger to the neck was all it took."

9P. The skull attached to your kakore runestaff yells out "(Players Name) is a no good, lazy, good for nothing shyster!" The visage of the skull twists into the semblance of a smirk.

10P. The skull on your kakore runestaff snickers to itself before exclaiming, "They never suspect a decorative skull."

11P. The skull attached to your runestaff spits a tooth at (player name). "Hey, (players name), you look like you need this more than I do."

12P. The skull attached to your runestaff savagely rips into your hand, exclaiming, "Do I look like a cane to you, stupid?"
... 1 point of damage!
Stubs one of the fingers on your right hand

13P. The skull attached to your runestaff spins round and round and round and round, so much so you get dizzy watching it and lie down and look at the pretty colors before your eyes.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

14P. The skull attached to your kakore runestaff cries out, "(RANDOM person in room) is a thief! Stop thief!" The visage of the skull twists into a smirk.

15P. The skull on your kakore runestaff snaps its teeth together tightly and whispers, "Take pride in your deaths, they bring you closer to the Gates that I will never see."

16P. The eyes on the skull attached to your kakore runestaff ignite with a flickering, crimson flame. It begins chanting in an unknown tongue.

The chanting has a hypnotic effect on you. Your mind wanders... (You fall down and are stunned)

17P. The skull attached to your runestaff grins toothily and exclaims, "(Players name) has few silvers in his pockets!"

18P. A skull floats off of your runestaff and perches on your left shoulder. "Hey, the view's better up here!" It mauls your ear affectionately before it floats back to the runestaff, reattaching itself with a *click*.
... 10 points of damage!
Strike to your head breaks your cheekbone.
You are stunned for 1 round!

19P. The skull attached to your runestaff lets forth a high-pitched whistle. It spins towards you and says, "You did not come when I whistle?"

20P. The skull attached to your runestaff spins frantically, screaming, "Call...me...a taxidermist! I lost my skin!"

21P. The skull attached to your runestaff screams frantically, "Where's my hair? Sweet Koar! Where's the rest of me?"

22P. The skull attched to your runestaff suddenly flies off the handle and chases a nearby insect around the room several times then floats back and looks rather dejected.

TAP MY RUNESTAFF

You drum your fingers upon the skull of your kakore runestaff. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.

RAISE MY RUNESTAFF

The skull attached to your runestaff rotates slowly at the top of the runestaff and says, "I can see everything from here. Everything!" It swivels to look down at (Players name) and quips, "Great! My owner (Players name), he's a eunuch. Guess we know who is in charge here, eh?"

WAVE MY RUNESTAFF

As you wave your kakore runestaff, the mouth of the skull gapes open! A long, warbling wail issues forth! The eyes on the skull flash once, and then go still. The jaws snap closed with a *click*.

POKE MY RUNESTAFF

As you poke your runestaff, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt! (This stuns you)

Gigantuous
03-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Those are awesome scripts, imo.

Jenisi
03-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Holy shit i want that.

iJin
03-08-2008, 06:07 PM
^^ me too

Gigantuous
03-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't even use a runestaff and I want that.

Augie
03-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I love the skull weapons...I have some funny shit on my tart-cutter and my falchion.

Those were one of the best things Khal made -- especially when he designed the RAISE script and you could customize it. Maybe I'll sell off my falchion when I reactivate....

Jenisi
03-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I'll offer ya a few mil for it :)

Gallows Thief
03-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Probably throw it up for sale this week but if anyone wants to make an offer shoot me a note.

Belnia
03-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I've got a handaxe with the same set of scripts, as well as a custom message one. Been trying to unload it for a while, didn't realize there was interest.

>raise hatchet
The skull attached to your hatchet quips, "You know, I used to belong to a lumberjack, and I was pretty good at it. Used to wear women's dresses too. I was pretty good at it. Now I belong to Belnia, and I still dress better, and I'm just a skull."