PDA

View Full Version : Selling account

Tyraesa
03-07-2008, 10:27 PM
I've been paying $40 per month for a premium account, and I don't think I've played more 10 hours in the last four years... Time to just walk away, I think.

Selling my entire account, with everything on it. Paypal only, make an offer. (When making an offer, keep the amount of silver & Premium points on the account in mind.)

Here are the characters on the account. All have their FIXSKILLS, of course.

Race: Human Profession: Ranger (shown as: Fortuneer)
You are a Master in the Order of Voln.
Never a member of the Ranger guild.
Your total silvers: 31257641
Character owns a shop in the first room of a shop area.
Character has a kitten, heavily-modified FGB including alter, scripting (pretty sure its female-only scripting), I think lightening too (hard to remember), 6x altered waraxe, 5x blessable sword, 8x shield, altered hairstyle, additional extra feature (freckles), alterations include amulet holder, weapons harness, shirt, Four Winds pin, bag, backpack, jewelry, wedding & engagement ring, a one-of-a-kind GM auction cloak with 30-something unique scripts. Also has a few "prizes" from Hunt for History events.

Carrying too much stuff:
>inv hands quantity
127 items found. (that's her cloak and backpack, mostly scrolls, herbs, and items I planned to sell in the shop)

Race: Half-Elf Profession: Rogue (shown as: Locksmith)
You are a member in the Order of Voln at step 18.
You are an inactive member of the Rogue Guild.
You currently have 15 ranks out of a possible 84 for your training.
You have 7 ranks in the Sweep skill.
You have 8 ranks in the Lock Mastery skill. You need 13 training points to earn your next rank.
You have 3 ranks in the Rogue Gambits skill.
Fully dressed, including 5x altered brig, veniom-hilted falchion, altered 4x falchion, 5x rolaren shield, altered cloak, altered jewelry, including an altered amulet holder.
Your total silvers: 1944576

Race: Half-Elf Profession: Empath (not shown)
You are a Master in the Council of Light.
Naked except for two tattoos and an altered Four Winds pin.

Other characters:

15 cleric - naked
10 giant warrior - naked

8 sylvan bard - carrying three containers full of clothing and jewelry, and a 253k note

0 giant rogue - two containers full of cloaks (some altered), broken lockpicks, items from old quests and holidays (crap like "Stamped on the lid of the wooden box is the inscription, "Helden Hall's Festival of Fright, 31st day of Jastatos, 5101." Crudely scrawled underneath the stamp are the words "Do not open."), note for 77k

0 giant warrior - backpack containing the following: "In the golden backpack you see a tiny piece of cylindrical urnon, a small chalice of urnon, a smirking beanbag roa'ter, a half-stuffed floppy rag doll, a steel reinforced jar, a rolton-shaped case, a milky-white carved glass rod, a swirled rainbow glass rod, a jade-tipped glass rod, a rune-etched smokey glass rod, a star-shaped multihued candy tin, a flat black golvern tin, some multicolored chalk, a toy black suede rolton, a toy Jantalarian soldier, a Vornavian blademaster toy, an etched black invar case and a tackle box."

The shop mentioned above is in the first room of the shop area of Solhaven. It has custom room names. Currently for sale in the shop (besides more random crap) are a few Naelia gowns, amulet holders, ring necklaces... You can go take a peek if you like, I just told you where it is. :P

>premium start
As of your last logon, your premium service has been continuous since 12/21/1998.

Premium points earned: 11100
Premium points spent: 1800
Scrolls currently being worked on: 0
Total premium points available: 9300

If more information is needed, post here or email me at tyra69@gmail.com. Looking for Paypal only... not more GS silvers, thanks.

Tyraesa
03-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Also, if anyone really wants to know ALL the items on the account, I will make a list and post it somewhere, along with whatever I can remember about particular items. I don't think posting the whole thing here would be a nice thing to do to these forums (or your eyes). :P

diethx
03-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Hmm I think i'm interested but I have absolutely no idea what it's worth. If you get a MB, that'd be great ;)

Tyraesa
03-08-2008, 03:22 AM
There was no minimum. So far I have an offer of $400. :)

diethx
03-08-2008, 03:25 AM
PM sent :D

Lord Nelek
03-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Considering the value of each piece, you should be able to get $900 or more.

Tyraesa
03-08-2008, 12:47 PM
I made a list of the items on the 0 warrior, 0 rogue and 8 bard, but still need to do the ranger & rogue. I have plans with my boyfriend this afternoon and have to get going.

I'll do the other characters a bit later, and will post again when the list is updated.

Here's a link to what's done so far, most of which is random, useless crap.

www33.brinkster.com/fishlips/GS_Stuff.doc

Edit: Also, the current bid is $500.

Belnia
03-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Whoever does end up with it, I am interested in the following items:

a heart-cut lightless cerulean glimaerstone pendant
a woven silver eahnor ferroniere center-set with a lightless cerulean glimaerstone
a cerulean glimaerstone pendant
a cerulean glimaerstone pendant
an ultramarine glimaerstone bracelet
a pair of glimaerstone earrings
a smoky glimaerstone wristcuff
a pair of glimaerstone earrings
an ultramarine glimaerstone bracelet
a smoky glimaerstone wristcuff

AestheticDeath
03-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Like glimaerstone huh? But now that you pull it into the open..

a woven silver eahnor ferroniere center-set with a lightless cerulean glimaerstone

Isn't that thing like a special female piece? Like one of the things that they pay a lot for, like a Nalea etc? Or is it just misc jewelry?

Belnia
03-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Two of them are distinctively Truthie(TM!) brand glimaerstone, with the neat light-sensitivity. I have a suspicion that the other are also Truthie-styled, and it's easy enough to test.

As for prices, if you find anyone willing to pay Nalea prices for them, PLEASE send them my way. I am looking to expand my collection of glowy glimaerstone though.

Tyraesa
03-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Two of them are distinctively Truthie(TM!) brand glimaerstone, with the neat light-sensitivity. I have a suspicion that the other are also Truthie-styled, and it's easy enough to test.

Correct about the two that say "lightless". As for the others, I will test them, if you'll remind me how. :P

I've not ever done anything like this before. I mean, I've sold items in the past, but it was always arranged and handled by my in-game spouse. All I did was deliver and smile. I'm not sure how much unique information to post (custom features, etc., though it's not exactly covert at this point, haha.)

The current bid is $600. There were two bids for $600, the person who's name starts with "S", you sent your PM second, so "T" has the current bid. (Edit: someone requested to remain anonymous, it never occurred to me to NOT be anonymous about it.)

For all those PMs requesting specific items, or specific sets of items, I'm sorry. Even going through to list them all is an effort for me. I won't get into breaking it down for different people. Perhaps do as Belnia did and make a request for the items and deal with whomever ends up with the account. Again, sorry.

Going to sort through the ranger and rogue now. I'll post a complete list soon.

Belnia
03-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Just try casting Light (205) or Sunburst (609) at the pieces in question. You'll know on the first cast if they're Truthie stuff. You'll need to be holding them in your hand.

Tyraesa
03-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I didn't pull the other glimaerstone items out, obviously.

Here are the actual descriptions on them, which answers the question (thankfully without me having to drop the stuff on the shop floor, switch characters, and hope for the best). I only touched each item one time each. If you see multiples (and you will) that's because there actually ARE multiples.

You remove a gold-linked brightly shining ultramarine glimaerstone bracelet from in your white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a silver-bound brightly shining smoky glimaerstone wristcuff in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a heart-cut brightly shining cerulean glimaerstone pendant in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a heart-cut brightly shining cerulean glimaerstone pendant in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a pair of dangling brightly shining glimaerstone earrings in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a silver-bound brightly shining smoky glimaerstone wristcuff in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a pair of dangling brightly shining glimaerstone earrings in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a gold-linked brightly shining ultramarine glimaerstone bracelet in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You reach out and touch a golden glimaerstone aster hanging from a white gold chain in a fur-trimmed white puma skin haversack.

You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Sun Burst spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a golden glimaerstone aster hanging from a white gold chain.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from your hand!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)

Nothing happened to it. The aster definitely isn't one like the others. :)

Most everything in that container was missing the full descriptions. I'm updating it now.

Belnia
03-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Well, I wants them. Whoever does end up with all of it, send a PM my way. I'm most interested in the pendants and wristlets. I believe Michiko is after some of the earrings (plural).

Tyraesa
03-09-2008, 04:05 AM
Okay, all the stuff (I think) is posted. I uploaded the file again (all 20 pages of it).

http://www33.brinkster.com/fishlips/GS_Stuff.doc

Hips
03-09-2008, 04:18 AM
I believe Michiko is after some of the earrings (plural).

I am! I'd also be interested in the onyx-pinned black leather hat, whoever wins!

Belnia
03-09-2008, 12:23 PM
unusual pet (never saw another like it while I played), pet is wearing two articles, a collar and altered legbands – both items are removable, should you choose to do so

Okay. I want to buy the collar too ;_;
You're like some sort of locker-clearing evil temptress.

Tyraesa
03-09-2008, 12:23 PM
A few things I forgot to mention last night:

I didn't list three items. If my in-game spouse still plays, and wants them, I will be returning those to him. However, I don't think he still does. If he doesn't, you'll get three extra items (all altered).

Between notes, bank account and shop account, the ranger has 35,371,099 silver.

Current bid is $600 to T.

Nilandia
03-09-2008, 01:25 PM
For whoever wins the account, I'd be interested in the following.

Any glowing glimaerstones (Sorry, guys! I like 'em, too!)
The golden glimaerstone aster, which isn't one of the glowing sort
The hooded green spidersilk cloak
Any neckworn or headworn amulet holders, unaltered
The soft grey textured sash
The onyx-pinned black leather hat
Any "heavy" boots

Gretchen

diethx
03-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Any neckworn or headworn amulet holders, unaltered

I want these too. In fact, i'll take any and all unaltered amulet holders ;)

Oh, and I want the shop too!

Sylvan Dreams
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM
What are "heavy" boots?

diethx
03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
What are "heavy" boots?

Boots with heavy in the description, i'm guessing?

Nilandia
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
What are "heavy" boots?
That's how she described them in the list.

Gretchen

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-09-2008, 03:53 PM
mud stompers is my bet

Tyraesa
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM
mud stompers is my bet

Yeah, that's the word. The stomper boots from Anfelt.

Also, current bid is $650 to N. (I still can't decide if I'm supposed to post the names or not, hah)

Tyraesa
03-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Bid is $700 to GSSellerofSouls. (ha)

Tyraesa
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Bid is $750 to "N".

Tyraesa
03-10-2008, 11:19 PM
The account has been sold for a very nice buyout offer. Thank you to everyone, and, for whatever it's worth, I hope you all have a lot of fun playing GS. :)

Hips
03-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Whoever bought it, I'm still interested in some of the glimaerstone stuff and that hat, if decide to sell some of it!

SellerOfSouls
03-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Selling nearly everything.

PM me with your interests, and as I get them I will place your bid/buyout for your item(s), things with multiple interests will go to auction, unless a generous buyout is offered.

SoS

AestheticDeath
03-11-2008, 01:41 AM
selling the premium points?

Belnia
03-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Mmmmm, selloff.

Hips
03-11-2008, 01:42 AM
PM sent, etc.

SellerOfSouls
03-11-2008, 01:48 AM
AD, yes.

Belnia, I have you via IM.

Michiko, I will respond to your PM shortly.

SoS

SellerOfSouls
03-11-2008, 03:45 AM
For those of you that shared an interest in items, the current items I was able to get up tonight are in THIS (http://www.gsplayers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=696242#post696242) thread.

SoS