PDA

View Full Version : Where the fuck is the Andraste thread?

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Discuss.

Kranar
03-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I deleted it.

Crazy Bard
03-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Done 4 Now, But I Be BACK

SayGoodbye
03-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Heh. As soon as I saw that trainwreck was gone I thought "Aw.. Kranar is back."

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm sure Ilvane is relieved. Anyone who wasn't online today doesn't get to see 250 posts of evidence on why she's an idiot.

Back
03-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Personally, I think posters posting pics of other posters, regardless of if the pic was posted by the original poster themselves, is poor. PSing a posted pic, then reposting is also pretty petty and pathetic.

Drew
03-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Thank you Backlash, we really care about your opinion on board issues.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/backwardhatclub/backlash.jpg

Danical
03-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I missed it?!?!

Back
03-07-2008, 10:08 PM
You’re welcome.

BTW, my six month ban was over last month. There are a few other ex-banninated people on this board but I don’t see you harassing them.

Who exactly is “we”?

Methais
03-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I deleted it.

Can you delete Ilvane while you're at it? Or at least her mod status?

Done 4 Now, But I Be BACK

I'm guessing I'm not the only one that got this PM from "Done 4 Now But I Be Back" and "Hiddenmoon" today?

EDIT: Damn you Kranar!

Danical
03-07-2008, 10:15 PM
ha ha ha!

:wtf:

Drew
03-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Because they aren't posting their feelings in the Forum Concerns section where you yourself have caused plenty of discussion already.

Methais
03-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I just noticed the lime hat on your avatar :lol:

<3 Limeatars

EDIT: Can someone give Tourette's Guy a limehat please?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I forget, what did Backrash get banned for again?

Back
03-07-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm guessing I'm not the only one that got this PM from "Done 4 Now But I Be Back" and "Hiddenmoon" today?

I saw the original posts and categorized them as creeptastic.

diethx
03-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Nah I got both of those PMs too.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I didn't get any secret messages :(

Methais
03-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I didn't get any secret messages :(

Nobody likes you.

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Private Message: To IlvaneRecipients: Bobmuhthol, CrystalTears, diethx, Ilvane, Methais

DCSL
03-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Eww, on so many levels.

Methais
Private Message: To IlvaneRecipients: Bobmuhthol, CrystalTears, diethx, Ilvane, Methais

I got two PMs. The one you quoted, and a duplicate just addressed to Ilvane.

Recipients: Ilvane

On a side note, I'm masturbating right now. With sandpaper coated in glue and dipped in broken glass. Arkans said it gives you a huge rush.

Ilvane
Ah nevermind..I give up.

Back
I forget, what did Backrash get banned for again?

A technicality. I created a login/password that I posted on bugmenot.com as a joke a few years ago. Someone else who used that account broke the “GM impersonation” rule. Even though I came forward and admitted to creating that spoof “Buggy” account I got banned by association.

Bobmuhthol
03-07-2008, 10:25 PM
I also got the one just addressed to Ilvane. Huh.

Snapp
03-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Eww, on so many levels.

Yeah I agree.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Stalktastic!

Parkbandit
03-07-2008, 11:00 PM
You’re welcome.

BTW, my six month ban was over last month. There are a few other ex-banninated people on this board but I don’t see you harassing them.

Who exactly is “we”?

But your meltdown was pure comedy gold.

Back
03-07-2008, 11:02 PM
But your meltdown was pure comedy gold.

Describe what you think it was in detail.

Sean of the Thread
03-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I just noticed the lime hat on your avatar :lol:

<3 Limeatars

EDIT: Can someone give Tourette's Guy a limehat please?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/jbc.gif

Back
03-08-2008, 12:04 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/jbc.gif

Just curios, does posting this PSed pic give you some kind of satisfaction? If so, why?

Back
03-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Actually, you don’t have to answer that. I already know.

Sean of the Thread
03-08-2008, 12:18 AM
stfu loser.

Back
03-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Suck me like you love it, bitch. I'll even pour you a vodka if you do it right.

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Oh oh... Friday night. Someone's smoked a little too much.. falling back into the same ol' pattern of posting.

Gan
03-08-2008, 03:13 AM
LOL

:popcorn:

Gan
03-08-2008, 03:25 AM
A technicality. I created a login/password that I posted on bugmenot.com as a joke a few years ago. Someone else who used that account broke the “GM impersonation” rule. Even though I came forward and admitted to creating that spoof “Buggy” account I got banned by association.

Thats not quite accurate.

Either way, you created the account that was named after Khaladon and used (by you or through your efforts) to impersonate a GM of Gemstone.

And yes, this was in your effort of creating many different accounts in an attempt to run from your being called out with the Bethany/small dick issue under your original screen name - Backlash.

Great job of owning up to your screwup though.

:clap:

Methais
03-08-2008, 03:49 AM
http://www.supermegacomics.com/fanart/fanart_mkbart_pwnt.gif

Back
03-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Thats not quite accurate.

Either way, you created the account that was named after Khaladon and used (by you or through your efforts) to impersonate a GM of Gemstone.

And yes, this was in your effort of creating many different accounts in an attempt to run from your being called out with the Bethany/small dick issue under your original screen name - Backlash.

Great job of owning up to your screwup though.

:clap:

Whatever you say, drama queen. I’ve tried telling you the honest truth and obviously thats just not enough. Time to let it go.

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 09:54 AM
:rofl:

Backlash calling anyone a drama queen after the way he left, got banned and came back.. is completely laughable.

Back
03-08-2008, 10:02 AM

Backlash calling anyone a drama queen after the way he left, got banned and came back.. is completely laughable.

Pot meet kettle.

Nieninque
03-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Remind me of when the old fella left in a hissy fit, came back posting under a bunch of alts and subsequently got banned?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Pot meet kettle.

That doesn't even make sense.

Rue
03-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Sorry, This must have been sent to the wrong person.
Good luck in finding your friend.

Rue~

I know who you are, Kranar. You're ***** ***** (sorry, edited name out for persons sake). We used to be friends. We took a few math classes together at the University of Toronto. What happened? By the way, you're still a big dork for going to those computer programming camps and you still suck at chess.

I'm glad you have to verify each new account individually. More work for you! As you say in the army, mission accomplished! Ha ha ha!

- Hiddenmoon

P.S. Don't ever mess with us GM's again!

The way the thread was going, and since reply in back from my mail box said this person was banned. It fit.

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Pot meet kettle.

Way to kill two birds with one stone.

(we are just posting idioms without any meaning to posts we quote, right?)

RichardCranium
03-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Way to kill two birds with one stone.

(we are just posting idioms without any meaning to posts we quote, right?)

You know he's not the brightest tool in the crayon box.

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
You know he's not the brightest tool in the crayon box.

Definately not.

Methais
03-08-2008, 03:31 PM
There's no "a" in definitely.

Nieninque
03-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Pwnt

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 03:34 PM
There's no "a" in definitely.

There's no "a" in FUCK YOU either.

Methais
03-08-2008, 03:45 PM
There's no "a" in FUCK YOU either.

But there are four in EAT A FAT CHICK'S ASS.

http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/ass.jpg

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I give.. no more.

Just make it stop.

Methais
03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
I give.. no more.

Just make it stop.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/3/4/c3469fedbbf3236e93c95627fbfd18f9.gif
http://reallylose.ytmnd.com/

EVEN BETTER: http://ronka.ytmnd.com/

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Whatever you say, drama queen. I’ve tried telling you the honest truth and obviously thats just not enough. Time to let it go.

Yea, you'd love for everyone to forget about your little meltdown wouldnt you? Even changed your screen name to hide from it.

You're still the biggest fucking idiot on the PC. You make Xcalibur look like a saint.

Gigantuous
03-08-2008, 05:12 PM
I missed this breakdown episode. =(

It sounds memorable.

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:16 PM
It was epic.

LMingrone
03-08-2008, 05:19 PM
"Hello, fellow roleplayer!

I've been following some of your posts on this forum, and I respectfully come to you, not as a GM, but as a fellow roleplayer, with a request for help. Please do not join the "paper-thin roleplaying" movement, as it only serves to compromise the integrity of GemStome. Also, should you observe any instances of such roleplaying, please do bring it to my attention with a REPORT.

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste"

A PM from "Ithzir"

LOLBRIELUS

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:22 PM

I've been following some of your posts on this forum, and I respectfully come to you, not as a GM, but as a fellow roleplayer, with a request for help. Please do not join the "paper-thin roleplaying" movement, as it only serves to compromise the integrity of GemStome. Also, should you observe any instances of such roleplaying, please do bring it to my attention with a REPORT.

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste"

A PM from "Ithzir"

LOLBRIELUS

I got that too. I forwarded it to Kranar to request an IP check against Caramia's IP. I would hate for someone to be impersonating a GM and sending out stupid shit like that for no reason.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-08-2008, 05:23 PM
I missed this breakdown episode. =(

It sounds memorable.

It was pretty big. For awhile, there were like 8 new accounts that everyone thought was Backlash. Turns out only 7 were his or something like that.

Only like three times has the PC unified as one to toss out someone.

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:28 PM
It was pretty big. For awhile, there were like 8 new accounts that everyone thought was Backlash. Turns out only 7 were his or something like that.

Only like three times has the PC unified as one to toss out someone.

Lot of good it did too. :(

Sthrockmorton
03-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I got that too. I forwarded it to Kranar to request an IP check against Caramia's IP. I would hate for someone to be impersonating a GM and sending out stupid shit like that for no reason.

I got it as well. I also had someone trying to talk to me, impersonating Andraste via AIM with the screen name "GS Andraste"

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:33 PM
My response to the U2U.

If you truly are Andraste, feel free to resend this request to my play.net address from your play.net address.

I find it very disconcerting that you are coming to me as a fellow roleplayer and not a GM and yet in the next sentence talking about the compromise of game integrity and REPORTing any notice of such behavior to the GM staff - you specifically.

Its not difficult to figure out who my character is, and therefore what account they belong to.

I look forward to getting your official message.

Gigantuous
03-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Got that message from "Ithzir" as well.

Somebody is really bored.

Gan
03-08-2008, 05:39 PM
And WTF is "paper-thin roleplaying" movement exactly???

Joe
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
I got one of these as well.

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste"

A PM from "Ithzir"

LOLBRIELUS

Parkbandit
03-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I got this one:

Hi, My name is Andraste.. and I want to eat you. I will eat pretty much anything.

WEIRD!?

Jenisi
03-08-2008, 05:59 PM
I got this one:

Hi, My name is Andraste.. and I want to eat you. I will eat pretty much anything.

WEIRD!?

Ok that made me LOL BRIELUS

Back
03-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Yea, you'd love for everyone to forget about your little meltdown wouldnt you? Even changed your screen name to hide from it.

You're still the biggest fucking idiot on the PC. You make Xcalibur look like a saint.

I guess this does kind of pertain to the topic of multiple accounts... but you are blowing what really happened way out of proportion. Thus my calling you a drama queen. PB as well with my pot meet kettle comment.

It is pretty much futile to explain as some people keep twisting on it constantly. But for what its worth... the last post I made as Backlash in my member journal explains it all. I wanted a reinvention. A fresh outlook.

I tried a couple of new handles, screwed up one and dropped it, tried another and fell right back into old habits so I dropped that too, then a third which I was comfortable with, kinda. I made a fourth which I used purely for GS posts because I did not want any nut-jobs taking anything in-game.

I never spammed these boards with multiple accounts like this person is doing, or the monk guy was doing, or what the Khaladon guy did. Someone falsely signed Backlash to a post shortly after that. I just tried looking for a different perspective and to protect my GS char.

Then the Khaladon impersonator showed up. Re-read that thread carefully. The reason I was confused with this person was because of a spoof account I created years ago and posted the login/password info on bugmenot.com. Whoever it was that impersonated Khaladon must have posted as that account at some point, that was linked to me and I ended up banned for randomly sharing account info with someone else who was banned. During that episode I talked to Kranar and gave him all the info I could to settle that storm.

During the 6 month ban I did not create any new accounts to post as and just read what people had to say about it. So now I’m Back. If for no other reason than to stop the witch hunt that I inadvertently started. I’ve also had some welcomes that I do appreciate.

As for my past relations and the size of my penis... well, thats really between me and the old bald hermit. Oh the stories he could tell.

Crazy Bard
03-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I got that message too along with this,

I know who you are, Kranar. You're xxxx. We used to be friends. We took a few math classes together at the University of Toronto. What happened? By the way, you're still a big dork for going to those computer programming camps and you still suck at chess.

I'm glad you have to verify each new account individually. More work for you! As you say in the army, mission accomplished! Ha ha ha!

- Hiddenmoon

P.S. Don't ever mess with us GM's again!

Oh yeah! and one from another retard,

Are a tremendous fag. I don't even know you. And you certainly don't know me.

Not only should you not shut the fuck up, but you need to continue posting so you can get outed again.

Thank you,

- Ben G.

P.S. What's the axiom about Crazy Bards living in glass houses again?

P.P.S. I'm doing the final word + ignore whatsit to irk you. Worthless piece of shit. Bye.

P.P.P.S. Don't fall down stairs. -From Stanley Burrell

AestheticDeath
03-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Anyone get the long follow up from Ithzir? :P

Back
03-08-2008, 08:05 PM
If you look at the Who’s Online link you’ll see Ithzir PMing away for the past half an hour.

I, too, received a PM from Ithzir yesterday which I promptly deleted.

AestheticDeath
03-08-2008, 08:11 PM
This is what I got after I responded. And I got it within 3 minutes of my reply to the first PM.

Originally Posted by AestheticDeath
Paper-thin role playing? Perhaps you could elaborate.

While every day I see sterling roleplayers, I have to also admit that watching places like the Cul-de-Sac, the Glatoph arch, and the Small Park I see what could barely pass for elementary school sandbox behavior or schoolyard bullying. The amount of paper-thin dialogue before someone gets killed is limited to something like:

Player A: Shut up Player B.
Player B: No, you shut up!
Player A: Make me!
Player B: (kills Player A)

And both of them have been slinging this short childish volley from hiding, then go back to hiding when they've killed or decayed, and often continues with:

Player B: Anyone have a problem with what just happened, I can make it your problem, too.

OR

Player A: Wanna try that again, Player B?

Now... in my opinion, this isn't activity to be proud of if you really want to be remembered here as someone important. I'm not surprised or shocked that it occurs -- make no mistake -- I've seen this behavior before, and some of the people involved, seem to be unable contribute to the game environment with any meaningful dialogue or storyline.

Perhaps they're trying to be the next Bleeds or Kree. You know, I can't remember Kree killing anyone, at least, not within my view, and yet he was feared most because of his demeanor. And Bleeds didn't need to kill people to demonstrate his uberness... but he would when things progressed to a point, after a goodly exchange that was more than the silly childish taunting above.

If you think that killing everyone, because you can, is going to make you memorable or famous, think again. You'll be forgotten within a month of leaving GS.

If you think everyone should know why you're killing someone, because you set it up with dialogue a month or two ago, keep in mind that people new to the game have no idea what's going on, and just assume you're a bunch of PKers.

If you're going to roleplay out a conflict, you have to continue that storyline every time you engage -- I'm not saying this is so for simple thievery, although hopefully you have enough sense of self to say something like "And that's what you get for putting your filthy hands in my pockets." I'm not saying you have to perform two acts of a play before you attack, but at least add some richness to the lands and make it clear to others what is going on -- and I pray it's more than "He's an idiot, she's stupid, you're a whore, or you're a wuss."

It's sort of like watching a parade... Eight blocks back the cheerleaders do some running handsprings and a pyramid and get a good amount of cheering. The crowd hears the roar of applause, hoots, and hollers increase, but can't quite see the action. That's why I tell contingents to create a 30-second repeatable routine along the route, so that every block feels the thrill.

Don't assume that just because your family and someone else's family hates each other that everyone in the Small Park hasn't moved along and therefore knows the history. Think of it as having a fresh audience each time.

Otherwise, you might as well take what looks like nothing more than needless attacks and contests fit for measuring with rulers to the Boulder.

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste
Forward Message

Jazuela
03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I logged in for the first time in awhile, with the "you have a PM" popup so I checked that first. Saw the e-mail from whoever that is...

I sent them a reply, not realizing that there was a thread here all about this thing...telling her she wouldn't know roleplaying if it cracked her skull open and gave her back whatever she owned of her own brain, and that I hadn't played Gemstone in well over 5 years so I had no idea what the FUCK she was talking about.

And then I clicked "new posts" and saw this thread, heh...

She sent me the same canned response Asthetic Death got in the above post.

Shari
03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I think he's been spamming everyone with that shit. I got one too and well know how well Andraste and I get along. I sent them an "eat-shit-and-die" response and got the same thing everyone else did. Is there any way to ban their IP address?

Snapp
03-08-2008, 09:32 PM
The guy is a total nutjob.

Lomoriond
03-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithzir
Hello, fellow roleplayer!

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart

Go fuck yourself

blahblahblahbblahi'mgayblahblahblahblah

Otherwise, you might as well take what looks like nothing more than needless attacks and contests fit for measuring with rulers to the Boulder.

Warmest Regards,

GM Andraste

What are you fucking stoned? Go fuck your sister you inbred piece of shit.

Choke and die, you hairy assed neanderthal.

Stop sending me cookie cutter bullshit

Watch your back, jack. You cannot win against me. I am beyond the level system.

Define "Win" fuckface

I'm not trying to WIN anything, just trying to make sure you know I think you're an ignorant, pea-brained cocksucker.

Were you not sending this same jaded, cut-n-paste bullshit to everyone else on the PC, I might take you seriously.

Quote:
Fine. You want a war, you got it. Just don't forget that you cannot win against me.

AWESOME

A) How do we fight this war?

B) How do either of us "win"

C) How do you not fall down more?

D) Do you realize just now retarded you sound right now?
Forward Message

Perhaps you forget who I am. Just watch your back, jack. I can make your GS life miserable.

Any further messages you send me will not be read. They will be deleted without me even opening it.

-- A.

Looks like I win!

If you're going to pretend to be a GM, don't pick one with any actual intelligence... you handle yourself as if your IQ was a few points above that of a small Guatemalan grapefruit.

You couldn't POSSIBLY be Andraste

You couldn't possibly be anything but a 140 year old ex-whore with a rusty vagina who wants nothing more than to sit on the PC sending out pretentious retarded drivel to make yourself feel important.

Once again: Go fuck yourself

All future PMs from you will be opened, laughed at, and responded to with appropriate hostility.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Three words:

Who

The

Fuck

?

Gan
03-08-2008, 10:24 PM
I guess this does kind of pertain to the topic of multiple accounts... but you are blowing what really happened way out of proportion. Thus my calling you a drama queen. PB as well with my pot meet kettle comment.

It is pretty much futile to explain as some people keep twisting on it constantly. But for what its worth... the last post I made as Backlash in my member journal explains it all. I wanted a reinvention. A fresh outlook.

I tried a couple of new handles, screwed up one and dropped it, tried another and fell right back into old habits so I dropped that too, then a third which I was comfortable with, kinda. I made a fourth which I used purely for GS posts because I did not want any nut-jobs taking anything in-game.

I never spammed these boards with multiple accounts like this person is doing, or the monk guy was doing, or what the Khaladon guy did. Someone falsely signed Backlash to a post shortly after that. I just tried looking for a different perspective and to protect my GS char.

Then the Khaladon impersonator showed up. Re-read that thread carefully. The reason I was confused with this person was because of a spoof account I created years ago and posted the login/password info on bugmenot.com. Whoever it was that impersonated Khaladon must have posted as that account at some point, that was linked to me and I ended up banned for randomly sharing account info with someone else who was banned. During that episode I talked to Kranar and gave him all the info I could to settle that storm.

During the 6 month ban I did not create any new accounts to post as and just read what people had to say about it. So now I’m Back. If for no other reason than to stop the witch hunt that I inadvertently started. I’ve also had some welcomes that I do appreciate.

As for my past relations and the size of my penis... well, thats really between me and the old bald hermit. Oh the stories he could tell.

And you call me a drama queen.

LOL

Jazuela
03-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Here's the latest:

Default URGENT RED ALERT
*** URGENT RED ALERT ***

THIS IS CRISIS AND DRAMA AT THE PLAYER'S CORNER. PLEASE RESPOND AND HELP US ALL!

Forward Message

Whimsi
03-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Earlier I was wondering, since I had not received one yet, what criteria the whackjob uses when determining who he will send these interesting personal messages. I was feeling left out. But no more, tada...one in my inbox from the crackpot. I am feeling the love.

Alfster
03-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Wtf caused all of this?

Ilvane's dumbass again?

Whimsi
03-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Wtf caused all of this?

Ilvane's dumbass again?

Apparently the PC has it's very own Mark Chapman type stalker.

Ilvane
03-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Of course it's my fault Alfster..who else? :P

Angela

Skeeter
03-08-2008, 11:55 PM
While I wouldn't say the blame falls squarely on your shoulders. I would say you didn't help the situation much.

People do need to be responsible for their own actions, so blaming a third party seems silly.

Parkbandit
03-09-2008, 12:19 AM

revisionist history at it's finest.. or worst.

Warriorbird
03-09-2008, 12:37 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1419/1485615171_ad74e5b274_o.jpg

Methais
03-09-2008, 05:44 AM
Wtf caused all of this?

Ilvane's dumbass again?

Pretty much. And Andraste.

HUGE WALL OF TEXT

So basically what you're saying is you're a huge e-failure? And is it merely a coincidence that you returned just as this gs4gsgsguiorghaogha guy showed up?

Is it possible to not try Colgate Toothpaste, the one with tartar control, and not have it MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!! ?

Gan
03-09-2008, 09:03 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1419/1485615171_ad74e5b274_o.jpg

:lol:

Asha
03-09-2008, 10:05 AM
I can't wait to read this when I get home.