PDA

View Full Version : White Ora Daisho

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
03-06-2008, 09:58 AM
>look in my sash
You see an ornate white sash made of fine silk and decorated with masterful skill. Wound securely within lengths of the sash and positioned to be worn on the left hip, you see two fine scabbards set together. The first, a richly engraved dark lacquered scabbard, is set slightly forward and lower than the second, a gold-inlaid dark lacquered scabbard. Both are angled for a quick draw in combat.
In the white sash you see a silver-traced white-ora katana and a silver-hilted pure white ora wakizashi.
>get my kat
With deliberate poise, you draw the white-ora katana from your richly engraved dark lacquered scabbard, bringing it up gripped in one hand into a ready position.
>get my waki
With a nearly imperceptible movement, you neatly draw your pure white ora wakizashi from the gold-inlaid dark lacquered scabbard and bring it to a ready position.
>l my kat
From every angle this blade appears to be an outstanding piece of work. The long blade has been tempered to a lustrous white finish. The silver veins add to the illusion of the blade simply flowing out from the hilt. The guard has been made from silver mixed with faint outlines of brass along the edges. The hilt has been wrapped in leather, and the end has been capped with a piece of hammered bronze etched with a slit-eyed pupil. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
>l my waki
The silver hilt of the slender sword has been wrought in the form of a stooping falcon, and the outstretched wings fan forward to protect the wielder's hand. A strip of blood red leather stitched with black Erithian runes wraps around the grip. The blade itself is razor-sharp, perfectly white in hue, and totally devoid of all ornamentation.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read my waki
In the Common language, it reads:
Destiny's Reassertation
>l my sash
You see an ornate white sash made of fine silk and decorated with masterful skill. Wound securely within lengths of the sash and positioned to be worn on the left hip, you see two fine scabbards set together. The first, a richly engraved dark lacquered scabbard, is set slightly forward and lower than the second, a gold-inlaid dark lacquered scabbard. Both are angled for a quick draw in combat.
>put my kat in my sash
With a fluid movement, you slide your katana into the richly engraved dark lacquered scabbard with a barely audible *snick!*
>put my waki in my sash
With a flick of the wrist, you spin your wakizashi around and smoothly slide it into the smaller gold-inlaid dark lacquered scabbard.

Both are 2x and sancted, Katana is naturally weighted, and the first newstyle katana ever released into the lands. Both released at the original Erithian Weapons Raffle. Re-activated for the next month, as I had a previous offer, but the buyer had to pull out due to financial issues. Anyway, price is set at 15 million flat, trades considered. PM me if you'd like to negotiate on the price.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
03-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Current offer is somewhere between 11-12m, as it was a paypal offer which I asked to be converted to silver. At any rate, said deal is pending a reply from the person who offered initially, so if you want the daisho, nows' the time.