PDA

View Full Version : rogue-ish enhancive item

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Price check please...

You remove a pair of dusky grey ora leg greaves from in your spidersilk backpack.

The ridged shin plates are solid ora and dyed a deep charcoal grey. A webwork of supple black leather straps is woven across the back of the molded armor pieces to provide a secure fit, and the interior of each is padded with cotton and thick suede. The scalloped outer surfaces of the greaves are textured, gently pitted and roughened to dampen their luster and provide a matte surface from which no light reflects.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the grey ora leg greaves in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the greaves is the weight, which is about 5 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 12,000,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the grey ora leg greaves.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the grey ora leg greaves. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the greaves is as some type of defensive garment. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the grey ora leg greaves in your hand...

It has a bonus of +10 from a normal greaves, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Ambush Bonus.
It provides a bonus to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the greaves's enhancive properties if you tried.

The magical harmonics reveal that legs are better protected when wearing the grey ora leg greaves.

The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 10 to Ambush Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 10 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
The greaves looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.

>ins grea
You carefully inspect your grey ora leg greaves.

Your careful inspection of a pair of dusky grey ora leg greaves allows you to conclude that it is miscellaneous armor that covers the legs.

You determine that you could wear the greaves around your legs.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of ora.

diethx
03-02-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't know what it's worth, but if you can figure it out contact me. I think I may be interested.

Fallen
03-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Man, if I could wear leg greaves and not be in studded hindrance I would scoop those up.

Dothstar's_Seven
03-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Huh. I thought these disappeared into the void.

Anfelt enhancives are hot.

Price check? 15-20m.

I too am interested in these, very much so, and wish to purchase them if they make their way to sale status.

Hips
03-02-2008, 07:47 PM
If only they weren't greaves. :(

Dothstar's_Seven
03-02-2008, 08:00 PM
If only they weren't greaves. :(

S'wrong with greaves?

Hips
03-02-2008, 08:03 PM
My character wouldn't be caught dead in greaves, that's what!

Now, if I could alter them into anklets or something... :up:

The Ponzzz
03-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Yea, those are nice. Leg greaves screw up the cuir leathers! But I'd train in some armor use to use em!

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 08:20 PM
I'll be selling them in an auction soon, so if you are interested be sure to be some coins aside for them.

Highest actual offer so far is 10m.

Brielus
03-03-2008, 02:02 PM
holy mc shizen i have three or four of those in a locker somewhere... shaweet!

thefarmer
03-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Those are an auction item..

dszabo
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Those are an auction item..

In that case....
I think this thread calls for it too!
LOL Brielus!

Drew
03-04-2008, 12:28 AM

Lol brielus there was only one pair auctioned at Anfelt 05.