PDA

View Full Version : crystal inset / eye glowing rings

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 03:53 AM
OK so there are a buncha different colors of these things. I guess they might fetch as much as 300k for a singular colored one?

I have one that changes to 11 colors apparently. Anyone idea on the worth of this? And is it unique, or were there several that had multiple colors?

Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a yellow glow before shifting in hue to a deep golden.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a golden glow before shifting in hue to a deep green.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a green glow before shifting in hue to a deep viridian.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a viridian glow before shifting in hue to a deep blue.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a blue glow before shifting in hue to a deep cerulean.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a cerulean glow before shifting in hue to a deep violet.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a violet glow before shifting in hue to a deep white.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a white glow before shifting in hue to a deep steel grey.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a steel grey glow before shifting in hue to a deep crimson.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a crimson glow before shifting in hue to a deep scarlet.
>
Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a scarlet glow before shifting in hue to a deep yellow.

Stanley Burrell
03-02-2008, 03:56 AM
OK so there are a buncha different colors of these things. I guess they might fetch as much as 300k for a singular colored one?

Say what now?

Methais
03-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Does it do anything besides change color?

LMingrone
03-02-2008, 08:08 AM
What's the verb you're using to change the color? I have an off the shelf one I can check to see if it changes. They were from Ghuule at Ebon Gate.

Asha
03-02-2008, 08:21 AM
When you gaze at one, no one else in the room sees but they do see your eyes glow the colour of the ring for a moment.

Say what now?
Yeah not quite 300k each. But then again it depends, someone might pay that depending how much they value the colour.

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 09:16 AM
They are listed from 100-500k on playershops. I think color is the real price factor.

I have several rings, but only this one changes to different colors.

Does it do anything besides change color?

Touching the ring will change the gem color, peering will make your eyes glow that color without any visible action.

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 09:21 AM
The single item matching "a green crystal-inset ring" is now at the top of your inventory.
>touch ring
As you brush the surface of the faceted crystalline gem inset upon your ring, it pulses once with a green glow before slowly shifting in hue to a deep viridian.
You feel a subtle drawing sensation as though the ring were using your energy to power itself. (touching to change the color costs 5 mana)
>peer ring
You raise your hand up in front of you and stare into the crystalline gem inset upon your polished glass ring. As the gem catches the light, you suppress a shudder and the world momentarily takes on a viridian hue.

Maselon's crystal-inset ring pulses once with a green glow before shifting in hue to a deep viridian.
>
Maselon's eyes suddenly flash with a deep viridian glow.

diethx
03-02-2008, 05:50 PM
I thought they all changed color? I had about six of them, three of them each had a unique color added by Ghule.

As far as I can remember, there were two different kinds off the shelf. One had one set of colors it would become, and the other had a different set of colors it would become. I don't remember him selling any non-color-changing (single color) rings.

Anyway, I sold the ones with the added unique colors for between 750k and 2m each in my last auction. The regular ones that change between one set of colors went for a few 100k each, last I noticed.

AestheticDeath
03-02-2008, 06:31 PM
The majority of the off the shelf rings were one color.

diethx
03-02-2008, 06:34 PM
The majority of the off the shelf rings were one color.

Well, the off the shelf color-changing ones I had sold for about 300-400k each. So i'd assume that if there are single color ones, they would sell for much less.

Jinsem
03-02-2008, 07:36 PM
There are 2 version of the rings. One version you show an action before your eyes glow, and the other version you don't. I have 6 (out of 20)of the first auctioned rings. I have 5 of the newer versions.

There are also 2 types. One color rings, and 11 color rings. The 11 color rings are actually 10 with a specialized color for the winner of a spinner. You can also alter ALL the other colors on the 11 color rings.

You can also alter the 1 color rings too. The older version take 5 mana for either changing the color or using the script. The new ones do not.

Jinsem
A ghoulish ghule.