PDA

View Full Version : Tag, your it

Brat8525
12-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Took my rogue to the Park to see whats going on. I see a fellow rogue in and out of hiding and asking why are you all so poor. I felt like dipping myself, so I dipped into his and got a black crystal.

The mean fellow rogue went and got me arrested after he dipped into mine and got air, I was laughing so hard I couldn't get my stuff out of the box. Cost me 2223 fine, so I thought I would return the favor and had him arrested!

I went to see him get his stuff and this is what he said...

Speaking quietly in Guildspeak, XXXXXXXXX asks, "So...no hard feelings then?"
>
Speaking quietly in Guildspeak, XXXXXXXX says, "Even now."

It was fun, I am still laughing.

Tara

Kitsun
12-17-2003, 01:03 PM
Nice to know that you scoundrel rogues will manage to keep yourselves busy and out of poor innocent park dweller pockets!

Brat8525
12-17-2003, 01:07 PM
""Nice to know that you scoundrel rogues will manage to keep yourselves busy and out of poor innocent park dweller pockets! """

Actually I have attempted to steal 3 times in 54 trains. 1 being him the other being a friend and the last one was just to see if I could. I am not a thief, I get too scared!!!!!!!!!!

Tara

Parkbandit
12-17-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Nice to know that you scoundrel rogues will manage to keep yourselves busy and out of poor innocent park dweller pockets!

Sure we do. :smug:

Kitsun
12-17-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Brat8525
Actually I have attempted to steal 3 times in 54 trains. 1 being him the other being a friend and the last one was just to see if I could. I am not a thief, I get too scared!!!!!!!!!!
Tara

Shooooooooore. We'll believe that.

All Hail Tara, Thief that Robs Thieves!

PS - Parkbandit isn't innocent! Steal from him next!