I came across a +5 to Discipline & Logic runestaff
thats 4x and has writing on it
In the Common language, it reads:
By the order of the Light.

any thoughts I know nothing about it
thanks

Jenisi
02-27-2008, 11:09 PM
You should put it up for sale so i can bid, that's my thought.

7Seconds
02-28-2008, 03:49 AM
+5 bonus to the stat its self or to the over all bonus?

Fornoxx
02-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes to Both stats

Celephais
02-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Yes to Both stats
I really really need a gif of homer doing that "Whooosh" motion where he runs his hand over his head.

Methais
02-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Yes to Both stats

He means is the +5 to the stat itself, or the stat bonus? It can't be both with the way stat bonus mechanics work, as you get +1 bonus for every +2 stat.

diethx
02-28-2008, 03:55 PM
He means is the +5 to the stat itself, or the stat bonus? It can't be both with the way stat bonus mechanics work, as you get +1 bonus for every +2 stat.

I came across a +5 to Discipline & Logic runestaff

I think when he said yes to both stats, he meant yes +5 to both the stats of Discipline and Logic. Not their bonuses.

Fornoxx
02-28-2008, 06:01 PM
For the Love Yes to JUST the STAT
I would of said +5 to the stat bonus if thats what it was

Plus FIVE to each Stat

NOT NOT Plus 5 to each STAT BONUS

Thanks

Dothstar's_Seven
02-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Be interesting to see what the bard sung value, and number of charges is.

Where'd you stumble over it? And... what's the descriptor?

Fornoxx
03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
I found it years ago, not sure where in landings some where
I was hoping someone might know what, By the order of light ment. or where it was bought, a merchant perhaps. or what it might be worth.

Dothstar's_Seven
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
I found it years ago, not sure where in landings some where
I was hoping someone might know what, By the order of light ment. or where it was bought, a merchant perhaps. or what it might be worth.

I don't know about the read.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty up and up on items and merchants (but that doesn't disclude me from moments of retardation), and in so far as I know, nothing like that has been sold off the shelf at events, nor was there a rickety wagon rumbling about with a runestaff such as yours in it.

As far as value is concerned, it's worth multiple millions - at least 5. If I were to put it up for sale, I'd set the MB at 5, and the BO at 15. However, it's hard to tell exactly what it's worth without knowing how many charges it has.

Get it sung, says I. Find out how many charges it holds. Maybe there's a loresong.