PDA

View Full Version : Inexepensive stuff from my locker

Maerit
02-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Selling a bunch of old stuff that's been in some lockers for years.

a serrated black vultite katar -- 4x, somewhat damage weighted -- MB: 250k

an appliqued navy blue bodice -- You estimate that an appliqued navy blue bodice can store a small amount with enough space for a few items.

You determine that you could wear the bodice anywhere on your body. (pin-worn, weighs 2lbs). MB: 75K

some polished imflass full plate -- +17 full plate, weighs in at the standard weight -- CB:150k Mr. Dallas SOLD

Some weapon wraps. You attach these to weapons and they customize the look of the blade by wrapping the hilt with the fabric in various ways. MB: 50k each:

a strip of arctic fox fur x3 - CB: 150k Shimeria SOLD
a strip of white rolton fleece
a strip of tawny lion skin
a strip of polished black leather x3 - CB: 150k Brielus SOLD

Example -- an old corroded claidhmore with scorched vruul hide wound about its hilt. This weapon had a scorched vruul hide weapon wrap attached to it.

an ornate platinum ring -- pocketed finger-worn ring, holds one small item. MB: 25k

a silver filligree locket -- pocketed neck-worn locket, holds one small item. MB: 25k

a blue toadstool pin -- A thin piece of steel has been shaped into a two-inch-tall likeness of a miniature toadstool. The toadstool's cap has been painted sapphire blue, and small black circles of varying sizes dot the cap. The toadstool's stalk is a greyish white, flaring slightly at the bottom. There is something written on it.

The toadstool pin reads: "Second Annual Zul Logoth Toadstool Festival - Year 5103."

Heavily actioned pin with a number of toad and mushroom related comical actions including shouting "MORE BEER". MB: 50k / CB: 100k Celephas SOLD

some massive deep black plate slashed with jagged crimson scars. 4x full plate, standard weight, slightly longer show - MB: 250k.

Gonna start doing this faster.

Send me a private message or reply if interested in an item. If you want to schedule pickup, you can use AIM (Maerit Blackhail) or just send me a PM.

Brielus
02-28-2008, 12:37 AM
a strip of polished black leather x3 150k

Shimeria
02-28-2008, 12:46 PM
a strip of arctic fox fur x3

Celephais
02-28-2008, 12:54 PM
100k on the toadstool pin

Mr. Dallas
02-28-2008, 04:37 PM
150k on the imflass plate