PDA

View Full Version : 302, Which Arkati are Smite/Bane

Beguiler
02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Sometimes looking for information on the Simu web site is like looking for lost car keys...an exercise in frustration. I've also searched here without finding what I need.

Does anyone have a list, link, etc. defining which Arkati/Lesser Spirit is Bane and which is Smite?

Thanks!

Asha
02-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Really? I thought as you were about to choose you're informed which will result during the CONVert procedure.
It's been forEVER since I've done this.

Bobmuhthol
02-27-2008, 11:38 AM
.qrs used to have a list of Lornon/Liabo arkati.

Beguiler
02-27-2008, 11:49 AM
There are some Arkati/Lesser Spirits who aren't necessarily Smite as Liabo, Charl for one. Not sure about Lesser Spirits or the Pantheon of Neutrality. You'd think they'd have that either under the 302 spell info or on the description of each Arkati/Lesser Spirit... <shrug>

EDIT: And .qrs for the win! Thanks, Bobmuthol!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-27-2008, 12:07 PM
I've never understood why this has to be such a puzzle. There should be a source document on the Play.net website or on the website under the 302 spell description.

Some things just don't have to be hard.

Nilandia
02-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Or you can just type CONVERT LIST in game. The upper half give smite, the lower half give bane.

Gretchen

Sean
02-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Charl being an exception to that rule.

TheEschaton
02-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Charl gives Bane, Fash'lo'nae gives Smite, among the Major Arkati. I don't know of the other differences in minor arkati/spirits.

-TheE-

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Or you can just type CONVERT LIST in game. The upper half give smite, the lower half give bane.

Gretchen

The fellows above me got some of the differences, but also, in game, the convert list command doesn't SAY the top give smite and bottom give bane. You have to figure that out for yourself also. As I said, it really shouldn't be difficult to put that information on the website with the spell or with the arkati documentation, but I guess it's being hidden under the guise of "game secrets".

Blushy
02-28-2008, 10:05 AM
I don't think it's supposed to be a "game secret". I think it's just documented poorly.

graysun
03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
On a similar note, the following Arkati/deities do not have crit-types listed on Krakii's pages for 317 and 319, and I haven't come across a site or guide yet with a complete list.

Any of the following followers around?

Amasalen
Eorgina
V'Tull
Sheru

Eonak
Jastev
Tonis
Kuon
Jaston
Tilamaire
Voln