PDA

View Full Version : For ClydeR

oldanforgotten
02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Here are some new 527 groups to join with fellow like minded people:

527 group Citizens United Not Timid ? Nixon/Bush Sr strategist/ Bush Jr. consultant Roger Stone
527 Group Osama Hussein Barack ? not sure who the organizer is, its yet unpublished (only registered), but I believe it?s a Huckabee supporter.

You gotta act early to start spreadin the good old right wing Christian hate.
________
BUY EASY VAPE (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

Parkbandit
02-26-2008, 04:09 PM
I love how saying Barack Hussein Obama is considered hate.

oldanforgotten
02-26-2008, 04:14 PM
I actually don't consider it hate saying Barack Hussein Obama. That's his name.

Osama Hussein Barack, however, is not the same thing.
________
BUY ROOR BONGS (http://glassbongs.org/)

bluesmith
02-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Klatu Barata Nikto?

Warriorbird
02-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Nich :achoo: too.

It depends on what you're saying it for and to do, Parkbandit.

Parkbandit
02-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Nich :achoo: too.

It depends on what you're saying it for and to do, Parkbandit.

If I call him Barack Hussein Obama, I'm viewed as a racist.

Warriorbird
02-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Well... you're probably doing it to incite comparisons of his name and Saddam's.

It's a lighter equivalent of you dropping an n bomb versus Chris Rock doing it.

Skeeter
02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
wow, you're really comparing a man's name to saying nigger. There are some serious PC issues in this country.

Tsa`ah
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
It's not a PC issue.

How often does the media, or anyone else for that matter, use a person's middle name? It's a rarity at best with the exception of serial killers and such.

For a time either Bush's middle name was used until the general consensus of using their presidential place holding number.

The argument of "it's his name, you can't use his name?" is playing on technicalities. The intent is to emphasize his middle name in an effort to invoke ill feelings or stir suspicions of nefarious intent.

Gan
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
A la Dan Rather every time he talked about Dan Quayle (James Danforth).

Its spin, plain and simple.

Back
02-26-2008, 10:50 PM
Uh, except for the fact that Dan Quayle actually was, in fact, an idiot. You can’t make the same comparison legitimately spin or not.

Hulkein
02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
It's not a PC issue.

How often does the media, or anyone else for that matter, use a person's middle name? It's a rarity at best with the exception of serial killers and such.

For a time either Bush's middle name was used until the general consensus of using their presidential place holding number.

The argument of "it's his name, you can't use his name?" is playing on technicalities. The intent is to emphasize his middle name in an effort to invoke ill feelings or stir suspicions of nefarious intent.

Exactly.

TheEschaton
02-26-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Dan Quayle went by Dan Quayle.

Gan
02-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Uh, except for the fact that Dan Quayle actually was, in fact, an idiot. You can’t make the same comparison legitimately spin or not.

An idiot that still became vice president.

Where do you fit on that scale?

The point is, its the same style/type of attack. Period.

Gan
02-27-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm pretty sure Dan Quayle went by Dan Quayle.

wooosh

ClydeR
02-27-2008, 09:02 AM
527 group Citizens United Not Timid – Nixon/Bush Sr strategist/ Bush Jr. consultant Roger Stone
527 Group Osama Hussein Barack – not sure who the organizer is, its yet unpublished (only registered), but I believe it’s a Huckabee supporter.

No time to respond in detail. I do not approve of the names of either of those organizations. There are ample legitimate issues where Clinton and Obama fall short. There is no need to resort to sophomoric pranks that will hurt whoever gets the Republican nomination.

RichardCranium
02-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Here are some new 527 groups to join with fellow like minded people:

527 group Citizens United Not Timid – Nixon/Bush Sr strategist/ Bush Jr. consultant Roger Stone...

LOL, Citizens United Not Timid? CUNT? I think there are quite a few people here that belong to that group, political affiliations aside.

oldanforgotten
02-27-2008, 10:23 AM
LOL, Citizens United Not Timid? CUNT? I think there are quite a few people here that belong to that group, political affiliations aside.

No, its also an actual registered 527 group for the upcoming election, created by people like ClydeR, for people like ClydeR, who know that the only way to support Jesus is to ridicule any candidate that ever invokes the most hated person ever Thomas Jefferson, who said the unthinkable Jesus hating words that Church and State should be seperate.
________
VAPIR AIR ONE VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/vapir-air-one)