PDA

View Full Version : A bit much?

Danical
02-24-2008, 09:54 PM
[Roll result: 173 (open d100: 89)]
A triton executioner springs upon you from behind and attempts to slit your throat with his sharply tapered longsword!

A triton executioner slices deep into your vocal chords!
... 14 points of damage!

Roundtime: 8 sec.
!R>'eat a dick.

All you manage to do is cough up some blood.

SEND[Liia] watch the language.

>report what the hell . . . ?

>report you must not have been watching the game screen since I was cut-throatinated.

SEND[Liia] What I noticed was the language, not the context, but please be aware that although you must be frustrated, such comments are still not apporpriate. Thanks :)

>report note that no one in the entire game except GMs can see what I said since it says All you manage to do is cough up some blood.

SEND[Liia] Heh, noted. But do try to cough in a more family-oriented manner, thanks!

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Killer Queen (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/queen/track/killer+queen)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Danical
02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Had a chat with Liia; all is well.

----------------
Now playing: Dethklok - Go Into The Water (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dethklok/track/go+into+the+water)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Kitsun
02-24-2008, 10:10 PM
My head reels at what kind of messaging is sent gamewide to GMs.

I learned its better to just use the SWEAR command IG and swear out loud than to type it out.

Bobmuhthol
02-24-2008, 10:12 PM
I fucking love your reaction to being cutthroated.

Drew
02-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Eating a dick is his reaction to nearly everything in life. :hug2:

Jenisi
02-24-2008, 11:10 PM
What a waste of time. The fucking bastard should eat a dick.

Khariz
02-24-2008, 11:54 PM
I can't believe you got chastized for that. That crackes me up. <kicks Liia in the cooch>.

Warriorbird
02-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Pointless fuckery. Maybe Liia's inexperienced though.

Drinin
02-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I wonder if script commands pop-up. When I played I had some like: .fuck, .shit, .fuckthishit, and others. I never had a GM say anything.

Bobmuhthol
02-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Those are local end only.

Danical
02-25-2008, 01:12 AM
Drew is right, chugging cock solves all my problems.

I was told whenever you say a swear word, cutthroatinated or not, a global message pops up for GMs.

So, she had no idea I was cutthroatinated and therefore can't really be faulted.

Bobmuhthol
02-25-2008, 01:14 AM
I would look at context before issuing a SEND as a GM, so it's still her fault. Same shit with the GMs who complain about what you do in a latched room, only to later apologize because you were in a latched room.

Danical
02-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Good point.

Stanley Burrell
02-25-2008, 01:41 AM
I was told whenever you say a swear word, cutthroatinated or not, a global message pops up for GMs.

LoL if this is true.

I've been stunned for 7 rounds by critters who I know (beforehand) swing at 12-15 seconds with my newb characters and let loose with:

>'motherfuckermotherfuckermotherfuckermotherfuckerm otherfucker

Because there's only one creature in the room and I know that even if I get some serious lag, I won't rated-M-for-Mature-contains-adult-language offend anyone overtly. Or so I thought.

Dun-dun-dun..?!

The Ponzzz
02-25-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm offended by this thread.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
02-25-2008, 03:24 AM
I think it's time we organize a movement, to scroll the GM's screens as crappily as their shit invasion did to ours. (not mine personally, but still...)

On the third of March, at exactly 7PM Central Time, everyone say "Fuck", followed by "Shit", and watch GS explode! MWAHAHAHA. We should all have V for Vendetta masks altered up like those anonymous douchebags, too! I'll reactivate my account to do so.

...oh! Then everyone must sing "Never Gonna Give you Up" by Rick Astley. Start their brains on fire woo woo!

Rimalon
02-25-2008, 03:43 AM
Andraste reamed me out for "asshat" once at 4 AM on a completely isolated Icemule trail.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time
02-25-2008, 03:46 AM
We need to get that Mad V guy from Youtube in on this... he'd go bonkers with all the magic tricks he could inspire us to a grand mutiny with!

Miscast
02-25-2008, 04:34 AM
Andraste reamed me out for "asshat" once at 4 AM on a completely isolated Icemule trail.

Andraste is a major asshat.

Asha
02-25-2008, 06:05 AM
I've said some really, really seriously un-family like shit not even behind locked doors with a GM controlled character doing the same in RP cyber fun before.
What you said while knowingly stunned , like the ''what the christ'' before shouldn't warrant a send at all.

What's funny is they'd 'watch' you for that and send but stay quietly in the background when they hear someone ''fucks your axewound with his fucking dickwand.''
Fap fap fap.

Latrinsorm
02-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Wait... you cybered with a GM?

Celephais
02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
LoL if this is true.

I've been stunned for 7 rounds by critters who I know (beforehand) swing at 12-15 seconds with my newb characters and let loose with:

>'motherfuckermotherfuckermotherfuckermotherfuckerm otherfucker

Because there's only one creature in the room and I know that even if I get some serious lag, I won't rated-M-for-Mature-contains-adult-language offend anyone overtly. Or so I thought.

Dun-dun-dun..?!
My guess is that the auto-notify for GMs doesn't respond to swears in the middle of words, although "asshat" kinda surprises me, because then things like "assess" or "assumption" would show up (unless they specifically included "asshat". I can't think of a word that has fuck in it... anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

thefarmer
02-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Wait... you cybered with a GM?

Didn't you know?

That's how you:

A) Get cool stuff
B) Don't get punished, but instead get massive RPA's
C) Become a GM without having to submit an app

ViridianAsp
02-25-2008, 12:09 PM
My guess is that the auto-notify for GMs doesn't respond to swears in the middle of words, although "asshat" kinda surprises me, because then things like "assess" or "assumption" would show up (unless they specifically included "asshat". I can't think of a word that has fuck in it... anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

Andraste was probably just following Rimalon around for he is awesome enough for anyone to want to stalk.