PDA

View Full Version : strength enhancing war hammer.

Praefection
02-24-2008, 05:25 AM
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the drake war hammer in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the hammer is the weight, which is about 7 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 97,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the drake war hammer.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the drake war hammer in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the drake war hammer. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the hammer is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the drake war hammer in your hand...

The way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The hammer resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Strength Bonus.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the hammer's enhancive properties if you tried.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the drake war hammer in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the hammer has been infused with the power of a fire elemental.

The hammer resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Strength Bonus.
The hammer looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

After a careful inspection you determine that a cedar-handled drake war hammer requires skill in blunt weapons to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of drake.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

I don't know what it's worth. If someone wants to make me an offer they can do that was well. Thanks.

Stanley Burrell
02-24-2008, 06:23 PM
That makes me want to use dual war hammers and pimp out an AG badge with matching strength bonuses.

I have no idea how much that's worth. I can tell you it would increase its value a lot with an enchanter's glyph (0x-1x weapon ET w/ flares via PP.)

I'd rock that hamma' in Icemule if I could get its offhand doppleganger.