PDA

View Full Version : The Ugly Motherfucker Thread

Fallen
02-21-2008, 08:29 PM
This thread is for posting characters that are ugly. What they are wearing doesn't matter.

Here is our first entry:

You see Miscast.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He is tall and appears to have come of age. He has large crystal blue eyes and pale skin. He has long, flowing platinum hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a delicate face and broad shoulders. He has dark veins running down his face.
He has a bruised left eye.

CrystalTears
02-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Ew, he's the uber morlock from Time Machine.

Miscast
02-21-2008, 08:49 PM
:thanx:

and Dhe'nars are ugly simply for being Dhe'nari :welcome:

Fallen
02-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Hah.

Stanley Burrell
02-21-2008, 08:59 PM
You see Lord Hammerrhead Crusherson the Fighter.
He appears to be a Giant of the Grot'karesh Clan.
He is massive in height and appears to be young. He has dilated purple eyes and sickly yellow skin. He has spiky, raven-black hair caked with clumps of filth and skin flakes. He has a lopsided and slightly deformed face, a flattened nose and several crusty, protruding nose hairs. He has a large wad of tobacco stuffed in his lower lip.
He has a black chain tattoo on his ankle, a small black skull tattoo on his ankle, a tattoo depicting a hammer driving a rusty nail through a bleeding heart on his arm, a black chain tattoo on his neck, a small black skull tattoo on his neck, a tribal Grot'karesh tattoo inked in vivid sanguine that spans his forehead from temple to temple, and a tiny moldy bone covered in decaying sinew in the middle of his nose.

Sup, ladies?

Fallen
02-21-2008, 09:05 PM
That is one ugly motherfucker.

FinisWolf
02-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Human from Estoria

He is average height and appears to be mature.
He has unreadable, gold-flecked hazel eyes and fair skin.
He has short-cropped, fine blonde hair that gives his head the appearance of being square.
He has a clean-shaven face, a prominent nose and broad shoulders.
He has a jagged scar across his cheek and nose.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2008, 11:34 PM
>You see Byjo the Dark Crusader.
He appears to be a Halfling.
He is taller than average and appears to be very young. He has grey-green eyes and ruddy skin. He has thinning, limp chestnut hair. He has a haggard face, a broken nose and an uninterrupted thick, bushy brow on his forehead.

Nilandia
02-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Woo, unibrow!

Gretchen

Augie
02-22-2008, 02:11 AM
You see Tirzah Eleastra.
She appears to be a Halfling.
She appears to be of full age and taller than average. She has lashless, mismatched mottled grey and green eyes and oddly hirsute, sallow skin. She has short, jaggedly cut dingy copper red hair with large patches missing that reveal hideous scars on her scalp. She has a weathered face, a freckled nose and a missing left pinky finger, leaving behind a jagged stump. She has a multitude of harsh scars marring the surface of her exposed flesh.

Miscast
02-22-2008, 03:15 AM
You see Tirzah Eleastra.
She appears to be a Halfling.
She appears to be of full age and taller than average. She has lashless, mismatched mottled grey and green eyes and oddly hirsute, sallow skin. She has short, jaggedly cut dingy copper red hair with large patches missing that reveal hideous scars on her scalp. She has a weathered face, a freckled nose and a missing left pinky finger, leaving behind a jagged stump. She has a multitude of harsh scars marring the surface of her exposed flesh.

hey isn't that Mistros' wife?

Aaysia
02-22-2008, 05:19 AM
Hammerrhead wins. Though that Tirzah chick is a close second.

LMingrone
02-22-2008, 09:36 AM
You see Boodinga the Thief.
My ugly Burghal Gnome.

He appears to be a Burghal Gnome of the Winedotter Bloodline.
He is diminutive and appears to be in his golden years. He has crusty
sickly-looking dark eyes and blotchy skin. He has shoulder length, disheveled
brown hair littered with twigs and leaves. He has a pock-marked face, a
beak-like nose and a bulging forehead.
He is wearing a mechanical burghal gnome pin, a leather
climbing harness with many steel loops and buckles, a heavy backpack, some
alum-laced ebony leather armor, a small evidence satchel, a black leather tool
kit, a pair of fruit-stained trousers, and some dark leather shoes with holes
in the toes.

That Jay
02-23-2008, 04:15 PM
You see Baldrick.
He appears to be a Burghal Gnome.
He is diminutive and appears to be very young. He has dull, listless dirt-brown eyes and splotchy skin. He has an awkward-looking mop of lifeless, dull brown hair that is almost squirrel shaped, if the rodent had been flattened by a runaway merchant's wagon. He has an unshaven face, a broken nose and a missing tooth. He also has a set of facial warts resembling a game of "connect-the-dots"

or

You see Krintaur.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin of the Rafi'kaes Klinast.
He is tall. He has heavy-lidded silver-blue eyes and blue-grey skin. He has shoulder length, blue-tipped dingy white hair that hangs in lank clumps about his face and is matted with wet algae and sand. He has a sloping forehead.
His face is concealed by some heavy cotton gauze bandages.

with the bandages off

You see Krintaur.
He appears to be a Half-Krolvin of the Rafi'kaes Klinast.
He is tall and appears to be very young. He has heavy-lidded silver-blue eyes and blue-grey skin. He has shoulder length, blue-tipped dingy white hair that hangs in lank clumps about his face and is matted with wet algae and sand. He has a flat face, a broad nose and a sloping forehead. Although it still appears functional, his jaw is quite malformed, and gaps in the white and pink flesh part to expose the faint gleam of bone at three different places.

Fallen
02-23-2008, 04:38 PM
That is awesome, Jay.

Mistomeer
02-23-2008, 06:15 PM
You see Rimalon Fledgefoot.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He is taller than average and appears to be mature. He has long-lashed, sizeable dark grey eyes and smooth, unmarred black skin. He has long, meticulously combed white hair with layers carefully swept back from his face and tightly wound into a single braid. He has a fragile face, a perfectly proportioned nose and neatly-plucked eyebrows. He has long, lean legs and slim hips.

Fallen
02-23-2008, 06:21 PM
He is an odd one. That's for sure.

Rimalon
02-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Mistomeer IRL.

http://www.compwareusa.com/lesko_books/images/standing.gif

diethx
02-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Rimalon IG:

http://subsecta.princep.net/img/Prin/jul05/RuPaul.jpg

Gan
02-23-2008, 07:43 PM
^^^

LOL
Winner.

Stanley Burrell
02-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Rimalon IG:

http://subsecta.princep.net/img/Prin/jul05/RuPaul.jpg

There may be quite a few.

Allereli
02-25-2008, 12:31 PM
You see Mulletio.
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
He is taller than average and appears to be very young. He has beady steel grey eyes and brown skin. He has a shaven head of sandy blonde hair worn in a ponytail. He has a triangular face, a wart-tipped nose and long pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a round squirrel-tailed hat, a bone-clasped forest green backpack, a crewelwork olive leather tunic, a pair of voleskin trousers, and a pair of raccoon fur boots.

CrystalTears
02-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Wait... so he has a shaven head except for the ponytail?

:wtf2:

TheEschaton
02-25-2008, 12:53 PM
That's standard mangler options too. I've done it.

Sylvan Dreams
02-25-2008, 05:36 PM

It made me think of a Chinese monk - a bald head except for a little tail in the back.

Stanley Burrell
02-25-2008, 08:36 PM

Yeah, actually bald with Prince Akeem's braided jerry curl at your neck's nape is one thing (ERITHIAN JAPANESE TENTACLE SEX0R U ALL), 'scuse me, but there are always those who dottily disparate dinginess, as we all know.

Rathain
02-26-2008, 12:26 AM

You see Mulletio.
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
He is taller than average and appears to be very young. He has beady steel grey eyes and brown skin. He has a shaven head of sandy blonde hair worn in a ponytail.

http://www.natbikes.com/images/mullet.JPG

Praefection
03-01-2008, 07:26 PM
You see Valdorn Zurlien.
He appears to be a Half-Elf.
He appears to be young. He has black-ringed bloodshot eyes and heavily creased, leathery skin. He has receding, jet black hair carefully sculpted into a thinly-stretched combover. He has calloused purple lips curled over cracked yellow teeth.

Jinsem
03-01-2008, 07:57 PM
You see Jinsem Spell-Weaverr.
He is tiny and appears to be advanced in years. He has clouded over blood-crusted eyes and pox infested skin. He has long, fiery red hair with charcoal lined streaks running through it. He has a bloodless skeleton-like face, a bitten off nose and a small scar of a pentagram centered over his right eye.

Jinsem runs a hand through his long fiery red hair, trying to make himself presentable.

Jinsem passes a hand over his pox infested face.

Jinsem rubs his blood-crusted eyes.
Jinsem's eyes suddenly flash with a deep blood red glow.

Jinsem loses the flickering blood-crusted energy surrounding him.

Jinsem
So much lesser then three for him.

Aaysia
03-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Ok I take it back. Jinsem DEFINITELY wins. For a halfling to look like this is just wrong...

Miscast
03-02-2008, 10:16 PM
You see Jesse Evans (AKA Querthose)
He appears to be pretty fucking gay.
He has a greasy moustache and a learning disability.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=10882706&albumID=434069&imageID=2355919

diethx
03-07-2008, 12:17 AM
She has short, bushy, creamy orange hair cut in a blunt bowl that terminates directly above her ears.

Avainga really outdid herself, heh.

Jenisi
03-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Damn, that's a fucked up do.

hitlist
03-10-2008, 04:53 PM
You see Creacher.
He is average height and appears to be very young. He has pink albino eyes and milky white skin. He has a bald head.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a reinforced shield, and a rich purple woolen backpack.

In general, over-all creepy. Short, bald, and albino....creepy

Drew2
03-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Also almost copyright infringement which I'm sure will get his name pulled pretty quickly. Especially if he is on a quest for his precious.

diethx
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Also almost copyright infringement which I'm sure will get his name pulled pretty quickly. Especially if he is on a quest for his precious.

Huh? Are you talking about Gollum from LoTR? If not, who else was on a quest for his precious?

If you're thinking of Sirius' house elf from Harry Potter, that was Kreacher (but I still don't get the precious reference).

Sean of the Thread
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/motivator242260.jpg

Drew2
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Huh? Are you talking about Gollum from LoTR? If not, who else was on a quest for his precious?

If you're thinking of Sirius' house elf from Harry Potter, that was Kreacher (but I still don't get the precious reference).

LOL. Wow I'm on some fucking crack. I mixed both characters into one.

Yeah... whatever. You know what I meant.

diethx
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
LOL. Wow I'm on some fucking crack. I mixed both characters into one.

Yeah... whatever. You know what I meant.

;)

Allereli
04-01-2008, 01:47 AM
You see Radamanthys Tuxus the Ritualist.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He is taller than average and appears to be young and robust. He has silver-flecked silver eyes and olive skin. He has shoulder length, wavy silver hair swept back from the temples. He has a bony face, a classical nose and high cheekbones.
He has a sparkling obsidian stud in the upper ridge of his left ear, a chain of intricate runes tattoo on his wrist, and a Sorcerer Guild tattoo on his finger.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing an intricately engraved gold locket, and a fairy princess costume.

radamanthys
04-01-2008, 02:49 AM
but but but... I'm a pretty, pretty princess!

Rue
04-01-2008, 09:21 PM
OK that one made me laugh. :cul:

Nessu Karthorbek
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM
You see Nessu Karthorbek the Treasure Hunter.
He appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
He is tiny and appears to be extremely old. He has bloodshot milky blue eyes and pasty white skin. He has a bald head. He has a pock-marked face, a broken nose and sunken cheeks.