PDA

View Full Version : black dye

Xiandrena
02-20-2008, 02:35 AM
Looking for some of the raven black hairdye from this past Ebon's Gate. PM me if you have one you'll give up.

Asha
02-20-2008, 06:07 AM
Don't know if this will help but I'd search Playershops.com for spherical vials, and thin flasks.

hitlist
02-20-2008, 06:19 AM
bah, dont have raven black dye, but i got plain ol' black dye from a few years back.

- The Snoogs

Xiandrena
02-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks Ash. Yah I tried that and still no luck. I'll take the plain back dye if you're willing to sell.

:thanx:

hitlist
02-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Bah, you come up around vaalor, jus find Tarkah or Snoogs. Usually around at like, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. and 5 a.m. to about 6/7 a.m. ;p Otherwise, catch me pretty much anytime at night on the weekends. I'll give ya the damned dye. heh

-Da Snoogs

Xiandrena
02-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I'll be out in Vaalor soon so I'll look you up, thanks.

Methais
02-21-2008, 04:12 PM
black dye

Racist.

Xiandrena
02-21-2008, 04:52 PM
I can think of several dozen other things I am, but you left that out. I'm sad now.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2008, 04:57 PM
You could just buy my unlimited use, any color hair dye bottle and dye as many peoples hair black as you wanted!

diethx
02-21-2008, 08:04 PM
You could just buy my unlimited use, any color hair dye bottle and dye as many peoples hair black as you wanted!

Any color as in ANY color? Or any color as in any color you can get in the mangler? And how much do you want for that?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Wascal just poured some golden blond hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color golden blond. Beats that ugly sandy blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some sandy blond hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color sandy blond. Beats that ugly golden blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just made his sandy blond hair even more sandy blond. Such a shade!
>
Wascal just poured some golden blond hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color golden blond. Beats that ugly sandy blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some sandy blond hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color sandy blond. Beats that ugly golden blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some white hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color white. Beats that ugly sandy blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some sandy blond hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color sandy blond. Beats that ugly white color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some white hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color white. Beats that ugly sandy blond color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some black hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color black. Beats that ugly white color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some light brown hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color light brown. Beats that ugly black color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some white hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color white. Beats that ugly light brown color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some silver hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color silver. Beats that ugly white color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some red hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color red. Beats that ugly silver color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some dark brown hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color dark brown. Beats that ugly red color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some light brown hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color light brown. Beats that ugly dark brown color, doesn't it?
>
Wascal just poured some dark brown hairdye on his head, making his hair the lovely color dark brown. Beats that ugly light brown color, doesn't it

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2008, 10:15 PM
You just keep pouring until you get what you want.

diethx
02-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Those all look like mangler colors tho. So it's just mangler colors, then?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2008, 10:22 PM
I guess, without the race restrictions.

Xiandrena
02-22-2008, 12:31 AM
Still, that is kinda nice. How much are you asking?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-22-2008, 01:00 AM
I think I posted it as 6m, if I recall correctly