PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Building Custom Leathers

Blud
02-18-2008, 10:33 AM
I found a player in game last night that says he can make me some custom battle leathers for my character, and he wants to know what kind of show/description I want.

I am planning on going with Reinforced leathers.

The character's name is Pereus. Anyone ever had anything built/enchanted by him? It's really his IG fiancee that does the enchanting.

I would like some input from you guys on how to word the show of the leathers. I have never done this before, and I'm sure you guys have. I know there are some rules for alterations, but I can't get to the Simutronics web site at work to study them.

My vision:

I would like to have them look like a set of fitted body leathers in some way. I think it would look good if they were "battle scarred", with one particularly long scar that extends from the left shoulder to the upper-right hip portion of the torso of the leathers. I would also like to see some battle scars across the arms (indicating deflecting blows). I want them to be "fitted" in a way that shows a hint of my character's physique, without looking like spandex. :)

The color is pretty much open, but would prefer some kind of dark color, whether it's black, dark, crimson, blood red, coppery brown, or the like.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Methais
02-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Pereus stole my bike.