PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 30's Wizard/Empath

Izzy
02-15-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm looking for both a wizard and an empath in the 30's range, give or take a little. I would love giants, but I'll definitely look at sylvans and forest gnomes as well. I'll consider other races if the price is right, as well..but I'm highly biased. Fixskills would be great, but the only absolute is good stats. No strength tanked pures plz. Shoot me a PM, or IM at Izzy101yzzI.

*Edit: Males only, too.

GSAuctionPlace
02-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Izzy, there are over 40 characters for sale over on www.gsauctions.com. A handful of them are wizards (one in 30s) and empaths. The empaths are all a little higher and a little lower than 30s, but still the same ballpark.

Izzy
02-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Izzy, there are over 40 characters for sale over on www.gsauctions.com. A handful of them are wizards (one in 30s) and empaths. The empaths are all a little higher and a little lower than 30s, but still the same ballpark.

Believe me, this is the first place I looked. However, you might have noticed that I have several specifications, and that none of the characters are really even close to what I'm looking for. Also the prices are not what I'm looking for, either. Thanks anyway.