PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lower-End Bard

Graka
02-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Hi all,

In light of all the kind help I received on my last visit, I decided to come back to the Corner and shop a little more. :)

I'm looking for a bard. Levels 20-30 would be fine. Any race other than gnome/halfling. Doesn't have to come with gear or perfect stats. I'm not working right now due to my health, so while I won't be buying any $1000 characters, I can spring for something up to around $120.

If you have something to offer, please don't hesitate to post back, PM or AIM me at GS4 Graka. I'm laid up and not out much, so I'll probably be around. Thanks!

Clipt
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
The sorceror not work out?

Graka
02-11-2008, 10:59 AM
The sorceror not work out?

Yep, he's workin' fine. I'm keeping him. :)

Lord Nelek
02-11-2008, 11:34 AM
I have a level 19 bard, that is about 20k from level 20 I am willing to sell for 5 million silvers.

Gan
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I was going to give him mine... but after he decided to take the sorcerer I decided to play being a bard and actually liked it. Lance user FTW.

So this weekend I had him join Silvergate and spent about a million setting him up in flashy bard/thespian clothing/gear and have been kicking the shit out of warfies (not bad for a level 22 bard).

I'll eventually throw the FGB on him when he gets enough ranks. For now he's in 4x hcp doubles that my cleric was wearing.

Sorry about not having him available anymore. :(

:)

Graka
02-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi guys,

Found my bard. Thanks for the help. :)

Celephais
02-11-2008, 01:12 PM
I'll eventually throw the FGB on him when he gets enough ranks. For now he's in 4x hcp doubles that my cleric was wearing.
Has the hinderance been an issue? I've intentionally kept my bard in non-helmet armors for the huge hinderance difference.