PDA

View Full Version : 5x a day self recharging RAISE DEAD: Giver of Life

Composer the Composer
02-10-2008, 01:00 PM
a charred mahogany staff

The staff has obviously gone through a fire, but you can still make out some masterful carvings of holy symbols. Emblems of the Arkati are deeply carved into the center of the mahogany staff's base, close to the grip twined with soft spidersilk. Barely legibly inscribed into the wood are the words, "Giver of Life."

Loresong for the staff

magic: This is a wavable item, which casts spells from the Cleric Circle. It is usable 5 times per day. It has 5 uses left today.

special ability: The mahogany staff contains the spell Raise Dead, from the cleric circle.

MB 50mil
BO 75mil

My AIM is Fifth57 and my e-mail is Gs3er2003@yahoo.com feel free to contact me

LordBacl
02-10-2008, 01:13 PM
That's fucking nice.

Xaerve
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Maybe Composer can pay people back the money he owes them, after he sells this!

Methais
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Do you need a WoL item for this to be useful I'm guessing?

Composer the Composer
02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Yes, you need a well of life item. I just kept using orbed gems and having a cleric imbed well of life for me.

thefarmer
02-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Funny, Neimanz is offering about 10m for one on the officials.

AestheticDeath
02-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Do non clerics get exp for raising via items and scrolls?

Drunken Durfin
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Nope. Lots of folks were bitching about that for a long time, which is why Raise Dead got snatched out of the treasure system. Hard to demand that you be given experience for raising with a scroll when there are no more scrolls.

Composer the Composer
02-10-2008, 05:15 PM
I've been bitching about learning experience via raising the dead ever since Composer was the first Aelotoi to ever ressurect the dead, before Aelotoi could be made into clerics and paladins.

I purposely got the staff to continue ressurecting the dead, probably performed about 300 ressurections.. haven't learned a lick, except when I was the first Aelotoi to harness enough power to ressurect the dead as a bard because I ended up getting an RPA.

Composer the Composer
02-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Lowering price on the Raise dead Staff

MB 40mil
BO 65mil

thefarmer
02-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Is this stolen too?

mgoddess
02-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Is this stolen too?

Funny, I was just about to ask the same thing...

Composer the Composer
02-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Everything and Anything I'm selling is in fact mine. The falchion, the staff, the fel hafter, the scale leather, etc. I can't sell the falchion anymore, because I don't have possession of it. Andraste went beyond the lines of a GM and contacted me via game and via AIM to steal my 10x falchion from me as the investigation continues.

Gan
02-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Caveat Emptor

Drunken Durfin
02-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Everything and Anything I'm selling is in fact mine. The falchion, the staff, the fel hafter, the scale leather, etc. I can't sell the falchion anymore, because I don't have possession of it. Andraste went beyond the lines of a GM and contacted me via game and via AIM to steal my 10x falchion from me as the investigation continues.

I don't think she would mind me sharing this:

Howdy Durfin,

Got your email thanks, and as you've probably realized by now, that's not my
screen name in the log... It's not even close to what I use, and have used
continuously for more than almost 14 years now. Additionally, most GMs don't
want players finding them in IMs, since dealings with players should always take
place within the game. That's why I've somewhat resisted setting up an SN
that's so obvious. I'd never get any work done if I was so easily findable!
And, I enjoy my privacy, too.

Rest assured that all avenues are being explored regarding the matters at hand,
and that there's nothing more I can say at this time, due to the ongoing
investigation.

Sincerely,
GM Andraste

Composer the Composer
02-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Sadly enough, she may have created a new screen name. One that doesn't have Andraste in the name at all. Many people have a slew of different screen names. However, the SN she IM'd me from on Sunday night GSIVANDRASTE was infact the same screen name that she contacted me twice from last year. I've had it on my buddylist ever since she's contacted me from it. Both Khaladon (when he was a GM) and her have both contacted me numerous times outside of the game. There was also another GM that contacted me VIA Aim before as well.. but his/her name is better left out of the matter. I know I'm not the only player that knows GM screen names or have ever had outside contact from game with a GM via AIM.

thefarmer
02-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Sadly enough, she may have created a new screen name. One that doesn't have Andraste in the name at all. Many people have a slew of different screen names. However, the SN she IM'd me from on Sunday night GSIVANDRASTE was infact the same screen name that she contacted me twice from last year. I've had it on my buddylist ever since she's contacted me from it. Both Khaladon (when he was a GM) and her have both contacted me numerous times outside of the game. There was also another GM that contacted me VIA Aim before as well.. but his/her name is better left out of the matter. I know I'm not the only player that knows GM screen names or have ever had outside contact from game with a GM via AIM.

I know what you mean buddy. I talk to Tsin in IM's all the time.

diethx
02-13-2008, 02:19 PM

Being buddies with Khaladon is not something you should use here to make yourself seem MORE credible, just FYI.