PDA

View Full Version : help...

waywardgs
02-09-2008, 03:58 AM
I am using avalon and am a relatively new mac user. I'm trying to figure out how to use scripts through avalon, i understand that I need yasse to do so, but I can't figure out how to make yasse work with avalon nor how to start scripts with yasse. Can anyone help me? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Deathravin
02-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Only a therapist can help you... You bought a mac, which means you have some deep seeded masochistic tendencies. Seek professional help as soon as your smug level dips below toxic to others, like directly after a death metal concert.

The Ponzzz
02-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I'd post on the officials. Yasse is a third party software, but the creator regularly reads over there.

Clipt
02-09-2008, 11:40 AM
You have to be a rank 3 or above Scientologist to know how.

Krinthalis
02-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Go here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=150400

and download the disk image for the version you want. Copy the version you want from the disk image to your plugin folder, which is in your home directory/Documents/Simutronics/Plugins. Then start up avalon, and you should be good to go!

Also, just so you know, the new version of avalon has a built in script engine, but I have a lot of trouble with it crashing all the time.

Sylph
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Go here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=150400

and download the disk image for the version you want. Copy the version you want from the disk image to your plugin folder, which is in your home directory/Documents/Simutronics/Plugins. Then start up avalon, and you should be good to go!

Also, just so you know, the new version of avalon has a built in script engine, but I have a lot of trouble with it crashing all the time.

I copied the unix file of Yasse for Avalon 4 into my Plugin folder... now what? No idea how to get this started but can't abide this game without movement scripts.

g++
04-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Not trying to be a jerk, but if you have a relatively new mac and you like this game, I would look into emulating windows not setting up the mac OS. I think most macs have bootcamp now anyway.

Sylph
04-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah... I could theorhetically partition and whatnot but then I wouldn't have access to any of my music and such whilst playing. That's the shitty part.

Deathravin
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Or you could just get a grownup computer.