PDA

View Full Version : 43 Wizard Sleepy Hunting Spot?

Dyslexia
02-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Let me preface this by saying I am very lazy.

I loved the storm giant area because I could fry in a couple minutes and ring or mtp to and from - didn't take a lot of skill and the traveling was effortless .. even the little s se ne n nw s sw nw n ne se - it was easy to dart in and out of the rooms.

Is there a logical step up in the landing that will allow a sleepy mediocre disinterested hunter to grind up to the 50s?

Kiramon is kind've a pain to get to (CoL) and there are all those doors and ramps and stuff.

I've hunted shan successfully and even though its a relatively quick fry its a long walk. Shan are a bit low for me now anymore. Night mares seem too scarce to keep my attention.

Phants and Lords are easy enough. I will be outgrowing them soon.

I guess answering my own question - my landing options are mostly exhausted. What would the next logical step for a average to slightly above average hunter like myself?

Celephais
02-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Set a gold ring if Shan are that good for you...

That or move to Teras would be my suggestions.

diethx
02-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Bonespear, if you run from the eidolons.

mgoddess
02-08-2008, 08:36 PM
If you like the kiramon, move to Illistim... easy as shit to get to kiramon, and there's even a node out there so you don't have lose your way around the town often.

Gallows Thief
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
If you like the kiramon, move to Illistim... easy as shit to get to kiramon, and there's even a node out there so you don't have lose your way around the town often.

literally steps outside and gate and never anyone hunting there...good place to go for sure..

Dyslexia
02-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Thank you for the replies.