PDA

View Full Version : 1x per day full heal...

nocturnix
02-08-2008, 02:25 AM
a tiny grey mein thimble

Heals all your HPs once per day, no RT. You drink it.

Good for:

Saving yer arse
Empaths (low blood, no mana, bleeding heavily)
Rogues (stun maneuvers, full heal)
Ye die, and ye get raised while still bleeding

Lots of other uses i'm sure, good item to have handy.

MB: 4M (MB reduced)
BO: 8M
CB: 4M going THRICE...SOLD!

(Once, Twice, Thrice sold!)

FinisWolf
02-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Could you explain the "Ye die, and ye get raised while still bleeding." part a bit better please?

Are you saying that if my char dies, it automatically raises him and heals him?

Gretchen, should you read this, I think this was from the FP, or the EG that had the god auction items (the last two of those). Is it on your site?

Finis

radamanthys
02-08-2008, 03:25 AM
he's saying what it's good for. That includes if you're raised with bleeding injuries, it'll save you from re-dying.

FinisWolf
02-08-2008, 03:32 AM
O, so if you make it out of the stun time. Got it.

Finis

nocturnix
02-08-2008, 08:38 AM
he's saying what it's good for. That includes if you're raised with bleeding injuries, it'll save you from re-dying.

exactly, thanks :)

nocturnix
02-08-2008, 08:40 AM
exactly, thanks :)

Also just fyi i have the MB set to 10 on the officials so im giving a slight break on the MB for PC members.

Celephais
02-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Gretchen, should you read this, I think this was from the FP, or the EG that had the god auction items (the last two of those). Is it on your site?
Google says no; not on her (or anyone's) site.

FinisWolf
02-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Google says no; not on her (or anyone's) site.

Thanks Celephais.

Finis

nocturnix
10-05-2008, 06:06 AM
Back in the game from a year+ break. This is back up for sale again, price reduced!

nub
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Original Post was in February 2008, you were only gone for eight months...

<duck>

NocturnalRob
10-06-2008, 03:42 PM
l2yabfruit

Allereli
10-06-2008, 03:44 PM
l2yabfruit

l2signofhealing

NocturnalRob
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
l2cothflower

Some Rogue
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
l2notgettehaids?

Proxy
10-06-2008, 04:08 PM
a tiny grey mein thimble

Heals all your HPs once per day, no RT. You drink it.

Good for:

Saving yer arse
Empaths (low blood, no mana, bleeding heavily)
Rogues (stun maneuvers, full heal)
Ye die, and ye get raised while still bleeding

Lots of other uses i'm sure, good item to have handy.

MB: 6M
BO: 8M
CB: -

Is this character use only or can you say pour it in a deader and it healing all there blood loss?

mgoddess
10-06-2008, 04:42 PM
l2yabfruit

l2signofhealing

l2cothflower

l2notgettehaids?
l2staunch

nocturnix
10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Is this character use only or can you say pour it in a deader and it healing all there blood loss?

I would have to test that, i will do it on the next deader. Good question.

...and thanks for all the free bumps! you people are so nice!

Gallows Thief
10-07-2008, 09:44 PM

I have the laen version of this thimble and it cannot be poured into a deader. It states the liquid is too thick to pour.

Proxy
10-09-2008, 06:31 AM
I have the laen version of this thimble and it cannot be poured into a deader. It states the liquid is too thick to pour.

that is teletuby meets the wiggles gay.

Srsly, the only possibly useful thing I could see that thimble used for is helping to raise deaders when healers aren't around. and it can't even be used for that.

Edit: Why did they even bother codeing those things?

nub
10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
You're on the ground can't crawl, no ring, no sign darkness

.heal
put put waraxe in cloak
put get thim
put drink thim

Izzy
10-09-2008, 09:33 AM

.heal
put put waraxe in cloak
put get thim
put drink thim

...and wait to die anyway?

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 09:37 AM
yeah...pretty useless

also, when the fuck are you going to be in a situation where you're on the ground and can't ring/darkness/crawl/fog/any of the various other means of escape and just decide to bump your blood back up to max?

Allereli
10-09-2008, 10:13 AM
put put waraxe in cloak

FAIL

Edit: on the other hand, I'm in the situation of having to buy a lot of stuff. I'll give you 100k for it.

nub
10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah...pretty useless

also, when the fuck are you going to be in a situation where you're on the ground and can't ring/darkness/crawl/fog/any of the various other means of escape and just decide to bump your blood back up to max?

I'll give a situation.

You're out of spirit, (well low on spirit), you don't have a ring, you can't crawl becasue you're in a icey terrain or other places you can't crawl, you have a rank 3 headwound, so you can't cast. If you stand up you could be in 3-10seconds of RT, giving them another chance to wack at you.

Just giving a situation, not saying it's common.

nub
10-09-2008, 01:33 PM
FAIL

Edit: on the other hand, I'm in the situation of having to buy a lot of stuff. I'll give you 100k for it.

My waraxe is 5x though <duck>

I have coin for an 8x-10x waraxe if someone is selling one.

NocturnalRob
10-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I'll give a situation.

You're out of spirit, (well low on spirit), you don't have a ring, you can't crawl becasue you're in a icey terrain or other places you can't crawl, you have a rank 3 headwound, so you can't cast. If you stand up you could be in 3-10seconds of RT, giving them another chance to wack at you.

Just giving a situation, not saying it's common.

if you allow yourself to get into that situation, you deserve to die

in a fucking fire

My waraxe is 5x though <duck>

I have coin for an 8x-10x waraxe if someone is selling one.

i have a 10x altered waraxe with vibe flares.

it's not up for sale yet, but i'll let you know.

Allereli
10-09-2008, 02:13 PM
the waraxe itself doesn't suck, but putting it away to have to get an item when you're near fucked anyway does

nub
10-09-2008, 02:15 PM
if you allow yourself to get into that situation, you deserve to die

in a fucking fire

i have a 10x altered waraxe with vibe flares.

it's not up for sale yet, but i'll let you know.

I've never been in that situation, but sign of healing has saved my butt. I haven't died in a while (in RR) on my cleric nor my rogue. Well i guess it had been about two weeks since I last died, but that's because I was getting used to the area and not knowing what creature did what.

As for the waraxe...

Ah damnit, thanks for letting me know that you might have one up for sale soon BUUTTT.... I need a plain one that is able to be blessed (hunting undead). I had a cold flaring 10x waraxe that I got rid of, and got shitted on from Tsin, lost about 10mil on the deal, and that was even while I was trying to sell it for 25mil.

nub
10-09-2008, 02:16 PM
the waraxe itself doesn't suck, but putting it away to have to get an item when you're near fucked anyway does

Ah gotcha, yeah too many steps. I was trying to put some type of light on his item, though he has a weird way for trying to sell it.

Maybe the selling point should be that it's mein <shrug>

nocturnix
10-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Lowered the MB.

I was told by another person who has a thimble that this item is actually quite useful to the right person. Not sure what that means but take it for what you will...

I have a 4M bid on it now.

Garnet Doyle
10-11-2008, 05:59 AM

Just bend over and kiss your ass g'bye then. And next time remember to either 1: be in voln or sunfist. 2: have a gold ring you can use. or 3: not wrack your spirit away if you think you might need darkness to escape.

m444w
10-11-2008, 11:37 AM
You must've missed my bid on the officials after you lowered the MB there
4 mill.

Widgets
10-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Lowered the MB.

I was told by another person who has a thimble that this item is actually quite useful to the right person. Not sure what that means but take it for what you will...

I have a 4M bid on it now.

Useful for Gnomes

nocturnix
10-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Updated with new turbo bump action!

nocturnix
10-15-2008, 05:09 PM
bump, bump it uuup.

nocturnix
10-16-2008, 05:15 PM
SOLD!