PDA

View Full Version : Locker Items Needing appraisals

redhook
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Hello all, I have a locker full of things that I am unsure on the value. I tried to include as much info on them as possible. Thanks all in advance!

a jade-handled blood red longsword
>touch cry
>l long (show)
The weapon looks to have been hand-forged from fine vultite, its seamless design speaking of its high quality of craftsmanship. A small black gem is imbedded into the base of the blade, and surrounding it, etched into the metal, is a phrase written in an unknown script. It looks as if it may be some sort of spell.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your blood red longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled brushed silver longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your brushed silver longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled golden longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your golden longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled polished black longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your polished black longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled midnight blue longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your midnight blue longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled blood red longsword.
4x Lightning flares

a skull-inset vultite warsword (scripted)
>l war (show)
The vultite warsword has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth within the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.
>tap war
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your vultite warsword. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.
>wave waR
As you wave your vultite warsword, the mouth of the skull gapes open! A long, warbling wail issues forth! The eyes on the skull flash once, and then go still. The jaws snap closed with a *click*.
>rub warsword
The skull attached to your warsword spins round and round and round and round, so much so you get dizzy watching it and lie down and look at the pretty colors before your eyes.
Roundtime: 30 sec. (laid down)
You thumb the vultite warsword in your hand.
>poke war
As you poke your warsword, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt! (stuns)
** Your vultite warsword flares with a burst of flame! **
4x 1 or 2 handed

some deeply hooded silk robes
You carefully work your way into some deeply hooded silk robes, layering it to conceal your mithglin cuirass

a tanik vultite-capped runestaff
>clench rune
The runestaff in your hand grows warm and limp. It begins to solidify around your wrist.
>tap wrist
As you tap your wristlet, it begins to melt and reforms into a runestaff in your hand.

a lustrous onyx vial inset with an impeccable white pearl shield
Altered anfelt vial, cannot remember what it does (VOLN atler), crystal stopper

a battle-worn dark steel hauberk fitted with smooth pauldrons
2x Altered Chain Hauberk

some polished chain mail
4x Chain Shirt

an elegant vultite katar inlaid with silver and imflass
4x flares

an ancient rune-etched katar
4x flares

an iron-handled vultite katar
4x flares

a massive black vultite morning star
4x somewhat damage weighted

an oversized crimson vultite maul
4x somewhat damage weighted

a black acid-pitted warsword
4x Acid Flares (1 or 2 hander)

a keenly honed vaalorn katana etched with archaic silver runes
+18 merchant bought altered katana

some icy blue leg greaves,
from anfelt, has protection against fire I believe

a veniom threaded harness

Sets -

Mithrill alloy

some deep black mithril alloy brigandine -4x Brig
an etched mithril alloy thigh-sheath - Holds 1 small amount
a hooded mithril alloy mesh greatcloak - holds VLA any number
a mithril alloy mesh weapons harness - holds medium amount for a few items

Heavily Crit Padded Armor

a silver-chased mithglin warhelm,
some silvery mithglin chausses
some silvery mithglin vambraces embossed with mithril studs

Dragon Armor

some elegant dragon-tooled armor - 2x double leathers
a pair of coiled dragon bracers
a dragon-etched crimson mithril greathelm

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Try to sprinkle the vial on someone, if it's got the additional scripts, I think a lot of people will want it.

I believe the mithril alloy brig will be lighter than normal.

redhook
02-07-2008, 05:25 PM
>sprinkle vial on aehrick
You gently sprinkle your holy oil on Aehrick as you utter a silent prayer to your god.

>raise vial
You raise your onxy vial above you, silently seeking a blessing from your god. - what's with this typo? It fixes when I wear it but WTF?

>close vial
You plug your vial with your crystal stopper.

>wear vial
You carefully hang a lustrous onyx vial inset with an impeccable white pearl shield around your neck.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-07-2008, 05:26 PM
I think the viewpoint from the person being sprinkled on looks like a dragon or something, it's kind of cool

Stanley Burrell
02-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Leg greaves also have resistance to either crush, puncture or slash. Not sure which, might be two, actually (in addition to ice padding.)

redhook
02-07-2008, 06:44 PM
My main goal is to sell all of this, and I have more so coin value is important to me. So are offers :beer:

Murr
02-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I've seen those armor concealing robes go for 4-5m on officials lately.
looks like one just went for 6.5 too

B2
02-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I think the viewpoint from the person being sprinkled on looks like a dragon or something, it's kind of cool

It changes based on the god.

Kitsun
02-07-2008, 07:52 PM
The armor concealer is only worth 5-6 million if you had it worked on so it can cover full body armors. Off shelf versions are considerably less valuable.

The HCP helm is worth like 2-3 million. Not sure how well the vambraces sell.

Random 4x gear isn't worth much. Playershops is down but probably like 20-50k each.

redhook
02-07-2008, 11:11 PM
The armor concealer is only worth 5-6 million if you had it worked on so it can cover full body armors. Off shelf versions are considerably less valuable.

How much less?

Kitsun
02-08-2008, 12:19 AM
If playershops were up, I could give you more accurate numbers, or you'd be able to look for yourself. My gut feeling is closer to like 100k to 200k.

redhook
02-08-2008, 09:41 AM
quite a bit less.

Lord Nelek
02-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I sold mine for 2m

Nilandia
02-08-2008, 10:36 PM
As Becca said, there are different scripts depending on the convert status of the person sprinkling the oil. It also depends on whether person the oil is sprinkled on is alive or dead.

I have one of the unlocked vials, and I'd be glad to help you test yours to see if yours is one of them as well. Regardless of whether it's unlocked or not, I'd be interested in buying.

Gretchen

wood1559
02-14-2008, 01:55 PM
i'll bid 100k on the robes