PDA

View Full Version : some FUCKED up shit....

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:42 AM
I was at some small get together tonight with my girl and a bunch of drunk guys started grabbin her friends, her friend Jessica told them to fucking stop, and they fucking hit her, So MY friend Ryan and I start swinging like theres no tomorrow, the fight started going outside, and this guy was on top of My girl's other friend, swinging at her face, this is the most fucked up shit i've ever seen. That's whats wrong with the world today, a girl can't walk down a dark road anymore without feeling threatened at all times, all jessica did was say stop that, so the fucking guy hit her. We lived in one fucked up world. and i'll be glad when i leave it after the shit I saw tonight.

StrayRogue
12-14-2003, 06:44 AM
One thing my Dad taught me and I've always stood by, even if it is sexist as hell, Never hit a woman. I hope your gf is alright.

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:46 AM
I just got back from the hospital a few mins ago, she had a broken nose, and possible brain damage

HouseofElves
12-14-2003, 06:50 AM
That is terrible, I'm so sorry, I hope everything works out and she is alright.

And it isn't sexist IMO to stick by a moral like "Never hit a girl", in my book it's called being a gentleman. My guy and I mess around back and forth a lot teasingly, but he would never *ever* hit me, and I don't go for his boys. Err, well not like that. ;)

Betheny
12-14-2003, 06:50 AM
Then w hy are you not at the hospital?

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:51 AM
THey wouldn't let me stay, police showed up, told me I had to leave. believe I'd still be there if i could.

Betheny
12-14-2003, 06:52 AM
Try doing my job... you really meet the gentlemen there.... men are pigs.

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:53 AM
I really think it's messed up, all she did was say stop touching me, I don't like it, and he hit her. That's one reason why i don't drink. Seeing what people do drunk, scares the shit out of me.

Betheny
12-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the life of a woman.

There are very few nights that go by when I am out and about in my store and I don't get groped.

You learn to deal with it after a while.

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:56 AM
Where do you work?

Betheny
12-14-2003, 06:56 AM
A gas station.

HouseofElves
12-14-2003, 06:57 AM
Wait, where do you work, Maimara?

That is so weak, I'm sorry.

Silleck
12-14-2003, 06:58 AM
I can see what you mean.
Same as stray, I was brought up never to hit a girl, Never, have and I never will.

HouseofElves
12-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Feh, too late.

I would be like 'NO gas for you, touchy-feely guy'.

Not really, but gah. I would expect that kind of childish behavior at somewhere like Hooters, but not at a gas station.

Err not implying you would work at Hooters.

Betheny
12-14-2003, 07:02 AM
They make better money t han I do, and at t his point, I'm so used to the bullshit it wouldn't faze me.

I work in a good neighborhood, too. And i've been offered money for sex, threatened with death because I refuse to flirt with people... you name it.

So here's a lesson for you guys, eh? Gas station clerks don't have an easy job. BE NICE TO THEM. Because we remember the assholes, but we remember the nice people way more.

I still remember my first night there when I was almost in tears because of some of the crap going on, this guy was calling me a bitch and a whore because I told him I wasn't interested in giving him my phone number, and another guy came up and cuffed him and told him to get the fuck out.

Yeah, that guy gets free shit to this day.

HouseofElves
12-14-2003, 07:09 AM
Hmm two things can be learned from this.

1: Be nice to gas station clerks.

2: Handcuffing=free stuff

Betheny
12-14-2003, 07:10 AM
Nah, cuff = slapping the guy upside the head. :D

Beth, shamelessly promoting violence on behalf of clerks everywhere.

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by Maimara]

Xcalibur
12-14-2003, 07:59 AM
Men as women are pigs.

You end up classifying fast. Do a test, simple, go to a bar, wait at around 01h00 and examine people there. Some people don't know how to drink, behave like 14 years old prick and et cetera.

Sometimes listening to Square pants sponge bob is really more interesting anyway.

Weedmage Princess
12-14-2003, 07:59 AM
Eww...that doesn't sound too good...hope no serious damage was done though that brain drainage thing sounds harsh.

I hope you, your girlfriend, and her friend can identify the people who did this to her.

Then tomorrow morning, watch some daytime TV....look for all the lawyer commercials and find the SLEAZIEST looking one...you call that guy, tell them what happened...they will make up all kinds of crap and go after every red cent the little woman beaters can get their hands on. Push for jail time, too. Ruin their lives.

Skirmisher
12-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Silleck, I'm so sorry.

I hope she recovers swiftly and you are able to prosecute those sub-humans to the fullest.

Besth, did you get that industrial strength pepper spray yet? I forget where my brother got the big things he did but I think it was either an army surpluss store or a gun shop. I'll ask him next chance I get.

So many guys need castrating it isn't funny.

Silleck
12-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Ok, I just got new word, she ended also getting 10 stitches on her nose, they cut her with a knife when they hit her.

Kitsun
12-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Good god. I hope they get locked away for a good long time. WTF is wrong with those people?

Hips
12-14-2003, 02:46 PM
There's a reason why I've carried a paratrooper knife with a 6" blade on me since I turned 16. Some guys are just assholes.

That being said... shit, man. I'm sorry. That really sucks. I hope she's okay.

Solkern
12-14-2003, 02:51 PM
Ok got new word, Cops have the info with where the guys live, and it will get handled today by the police, and if they dont' handle it properly, I will.

Skirmisher
12-14-2003, 02:54 PM
Yup, I also almost always have a pocketknife my brother gave me when I was like17.

Heh, mom with the pepper spray, brother with the knife, watch it cause I'm packin.

Bestatte
12-14-2003, 03:01 PM
So that makes it aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, rather than just assault and battery.

Not that it'll make your girlfriend feel any better, but hopefully the cops will catch the fuckers who did this.

If you -really- want to pursue it in the usual American Litigious Society way.... you could sue whoever served the drunk guys their alcohol for wrongful neglect. Actually you'd be filing a claim against their home insurance or business insurance (you didn't mention where this happened, a bar? or someone's house?).

Ten stitches isn't too bad, probably only an inch or so, but on the face it's gonna leave a nasty scar. Trust me when I tell you this - physical scars are worth a lot of money, and even more when it's on the face.

I hope she comes out of it alright, that's more important than a bit of scar tissue. She's gonna need some emotional support, so it's great that she has you and her family to help her through it.

In more mundane terms though, tell her once the doctor removes the stitches, she should use vitamin E mixed with olive oil, tea tree essential oil, and lavender essential oil to help reduce the scarring. It's much more effective than triple antibiotic ointment and penetrates under the skin, which petroleum-based salves can't do.

One cap vit. e, pierced with a pin and squeezed out into a little jar or bowl. A tablespoon of olive oil (right from the kitchen cabinet, but from a new bottle if possible), 3 drops tea tree, 3 drops lavender. Just dab it gently with a cottonball a few times a day. Do that until it's completely healed. There'll be a scar, but it won't be nearly as nasty as if she didn't use that recipe and will fade much faster over time.

Plus the lavender is a seratonin-equalizer, which will probably help a little with any depression or anger she experiences as a result of the trauma.

Solkern
12-14-2003, 03:05 PM
It was at a house.

Hulkein
12-14-2003, 03:15 PM
Jesus that's crazy that they would do that.. I hope if they don't get jail time you and your friends make them wish they had.

12-14-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
There's a reason why I've carried a paratrooper knife with a 6" blade on me since I turned 16. Some guys are just assholes.

Heh.

Caramia
12-14-2003, 04:05 PM
First priority, as I'm sure there was a phone somewhere, or someone had a cell phone -- call 911.

Second priority, someone should have looked for mall security.

Third priority, instead of escalating, get the girls out of there and to safety,with someone keeping an eye on the guys, noting car and license plate.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the police hear all sides, some assault charges come raining down on both sides.

It's never alright to hit a woman, but hitting who hit her doesn't solve anything either. I know though, it's a normal reaction to want to defend someone, and the hardest to control, but it does more harm than good, hence the trips to the hospital.

I do hope your girlfriend is fine, and that after everything heals there is no permanent damage. I'm sure it was a very traumatic night.

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by Caramia]

Souzy
12-14-2003, 04:11 PM
That is some crazy stuff!!! I hope your GF and your friends are OK. Possible brain damage?! Sheesh! Some boys are really assholes. Really I'm lost for words here. All I have to say is, it makes you less of a man when you lay a hand on a female.

Caramia
12-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Handling it yourself = assault charges or worse, and/or jail time.

Let the system do it's thing and save yourself wasting time behind bars.

Ben
12-14-2003, 04:12 PM
Hopefully these scumbags get arrested because people who hit girls DO NOT have a fun time in prison.

HarmNone
12-14-2003, 04:37 PM
Ish. Silleck, I am really sorry for what happened. It must have been horrible for all of you. I sincerely hope the injured girl recovers without any further problems, and that the police give those jackasses a small taste of their own medicine before letting the law take its course.

HarmNone would harm these

Hulkein
12-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
First priority, as I'm sure there was a phone somewhere, or someone had a cell phone -- call 911.

Second priority, someone should have looked for mall security.

Third priority, instead of escalating, get the girls out of there and to safety,with someone keeping an eye on the guys, noting car and license plate.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the police hear all sides, some assault charges come raining down on both sides.

It's never alright to hit a woman, but hitting who hit her doesn't solve anything either. I know though, it's a normal reaction to want to defend someone, and the hardest to control, but it does more harm than good, hence the trips to the hospital.

I do hope your girlfriend is fine, and that after everything heals there is no permanent damage. I'm sure it was a very traumatic night.

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by Caramia]

What are you serious? If my girlfriend or even a girl I just barely knew got punched in the face I'd definitly do something, and any guy who wouldn't is a pussy. Any guy who would run away while calling 911 as his girlfriend got attacked by a guy needs to have his junk cut off.

Meos
12-14-2003, 09:14 PM
They'll rot in hell. Hope you and your friends are okay

AnticorRifling
12-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Two comments.

One, that is some messed up shit. I would have beat on them just like you because started a fight that was unprovoked.

Two, while I personally would never hit a woman I hate the fact that sex is brought up here what with everything being equal and all... It's a whole other can of worms that I have beef with and I won't start it in this thread, maybe one day when I feel like getting yelled at I'll open a new one. :cool:

I hope you get the cops after them, sue the fucks, and maybe do some damage to them that they can't prove IE random vandalism (just a thought)

12-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Whoever said that hitting the person who hit your friend doesn't solve anything is a pussy. That is all.

Edaarin
12-14-2003, 09:32 PM
Usually, I'd agree with Anticor on double standards. But a man that hits a woman isn't a man.

Solkern
12-14-2003, 10:45 PM
They've already talked to the people that owned the house, and got 2 of the 3 sides of the story, they are getting assault with a deadly weapon charged aganist them. mall security? what are you takling about, was at a house.
My girl is fine nothing happened to her, was her 2 friends that got fucked up,. They will go down one way or another, If the police don't handle it properly, my friends and myself will handle it properly.

Kurapira
12-15-2003, 12:59 AM
Damn, I'm very sorry to hear about what happened. I hope you all get well. I hope their family trees develop a case of root rot...and termites.

Caramia
12-15-2003, 01:31 AM
Sorry, thought I read that you were at a mall for some reason, but then considering I'd just woken up and coffee was just brewing I'm not surprised I misread that.

If you do anything physical harm to them, just remember that you can also get thrown in jail for assault, 24 hours or more later, it's certainly not self-defense.

Typical answer from you Hulkein, but then it was expected. What kind of people take care of themselves, remove themselves from the situation and call 911/the police? People who know that escalating a fight and staying in a situation where friends get hurt isn't the smartest or wisest course of action. Or necessarily the most mature.

Ben
12-15-2003, 02:15 AM
If you do anything physical harm to them, just remember that you can also get thrown in jail for assault, 24 hours or more later, it's certainly not self-defense.

Some things are worth going to prison for.

Chelle
12-15-2003, 06:39 AM
If the law doesn't throw him in jail so he can be butt loved by a big ole huge black guy, then I say kick the shit out of him so bad, he has to eat through a tube hole in his throat.

Moist Happenings
12-15-2003, 01:40 PM
Skirmisher, while i'm not saying that carrying as much protection as possible is wrong, because it's not..I just want to note that a pocketknife is probably not the best thing you can carry. If some guy is on top of you can you really say "hang on time out a sec. Lemme grab my pocket knife..okay hang on I gotta open it. Okay..now stand still.". Pepper spray is a good idea though. Quick spritz coupled with a kick to the more sensitive regions will put a guy down for good.

And Silleck man, i'm sorry. I know how you feel. I hope your girlfriend is okay.

Bestatte
12-15-2003, 02:09 PM
If some assholes tried to accost me and hubby was around, I'd applaud his efforts to get me quickly to safety and away from the assholes. Or at least try to push them aside, if they're not obviously armed.

However.

If my husband tried to beat the shit out of them, I'd walk away from the bunch and let the police sort it out. And hubby would spend the next few weeks on the couch, if he isn't in a jail cell.

I don't lower my standards to get into fisticuffs over my own self, I'll be damned if I lower my standards to allow someone else to do it on my behalf.

Fist-fighting is for pussies.

Moist Happenings
12-15-2003, 02:10 PM
That's why you bring a baseball bat!

12-15-2003, 02:27 PM
[i]

Fist-fighting is for pussies.

As opposed to crying to the cops.

Moist Happenings
12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
I for one am not opposed to beating the hell out of some guy if it's for the right reason. It gets the point across a lot better than 3 hours at the police station before they let you go home. A broken nose stays with you for a while.

Edit to add:
NOTE: The subject of this thread is one of the few reasons I deem worthy of giving someone a beating.

Also, in this particular case and in most cases where girls are hit I believe that the damage should be visited back tenfold, and that a fist isn't enough to get the point across that you shouldn't hit girls.

[Edited on 12-15-2003 by Neff]

GOD
12-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Hey Silleck, in my opinion you didnt do anything wrong homie, i woulda been down the dudes throat with my fist just as quick, except i woulda just put him 6 feet deep. I hope your friends gonna be alright tho.

Moist Happenings
12-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Er, also i'd like to add that there has to be a line drawn somewhere on the "don't hit girls and kick the shit out of anyone who does" rule.

Example(true story):

This girl, I won't name names, but we'll call her..oh I dunno..my sister, has a tendancy of wielding "you can't hit me i'm a girl I can do whatever I want to you" as a weapon constantly. And she'll kick, punch, bite, or do whatever she wants to you(not me personally. She never fucked with me because I just made her look stupid)

Anyway, she's easily angered and got pissed at some guy one day, who she kicked, and punched, and who didn't respond until then. When she wasn't getting the response she wanted, she burned him with a cigarette. At which point, he decked her. She comes running to me. "Beat him up he hit me." My response was: "I WATCHED you just provoke that guy and he kept his cool. and then you BURNT him with a cigarette. I would have kicked your face in once you were on the ground. Go to hell bitch. You get what you deserve."

In conclusion: this was my sister, and even as such I realize that the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 03:06 PM
They got arrested, they are getting charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

12-15-2003, 03:07 PM
I'll hit a girl if i need too. You have to also remember that i'm from Chicago. I've seen girls completely fuck dudes up. I mean imagine Mike Tyson vs Klaive.

Hulkein
12-15-2003, 03:54 PM

Typical answer from you Hulkein, but then it was expected. What kind of people take care of themselves, remove themselves from the situation and call 911/the police? People who know that escalating a fight and staying in a situation where friends get hurt isn't the smartest or wisest course of action. Or necessarily the most mature.

Tell me how this is taking care of your girlfriend.. You're standing outside a party, for some reason a drunk guy starts punching her and tackles her. You then back a few steps up, remove your cellphone, call 911, all while she is being punched in the face. Then, if you're truely a pussy, you wait the 5 minutes for the cops to come, but anyone who's ever been in a fight knows a drunk guy on top of a girl beating her will take all of 1 minute before she A) dies or B) is knocked unconscious. BUT HEY, GOOD THING YOU DIDN'T ESCALATE THE FIGHT!!!

Moist Happenings
12-15-2003, 03:56 PM
I'm going to have to go with Hulkein on that one..

...Never thought i'd say that.

Ben
12-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Everyone doesn't get raped in prison BTW, you guys watch too much Oz.

Latrinsorm
12-15-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Everyone doesn't get raped in prison BTW, you guys watch too much Oz.

Yes they do. By big black guys. Duh. ;) Or a gang of Nazis, like in American History X.

I'd take the guys' eyes if they hit a girl with a knife in a situation like that. Sure, I can see a fella getting drunk enough to punch a girl, but a knife? WTF was he thinking??

Solkern
12-15-2003, 04:48 PM
He wasn't thinking. He was drunk and thought the girl should do what he wanted her to do, since she didn't he used force. He was thinking force was going to get him what he wanted, and all it got him was a ticket to jail.

Souzy
12-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
I'll hit a girl if i need too. You have to also remember that i'm from Chicago. I've seen girls completely fuck dudes up. I mean imagine Mike Tyson vs Klaive.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That is so true D. There's this girl in Providence that we call "Oak Tree". Dudes don't even mess with her. In circumstances like that, yeah it's an equal fight if a guy dared to fight her. Other than that, alcohol is no excuse to put your hand on a woman the way that guy did to your girl Solkern. I hope he goes to jail and gets bumped up the ass. Most likely he will cuz they don't like that up in jail. He better put a cork up his ass before he goes in. May he die in the most torturous way.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 06:12 PM
Marissa never got touched, was her friends that got touched.

Souzy
12-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah well when I said your girl I meant your best friend and such.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 06:21 PM
I figured that is what you ment ;)
Yeah, assault charges aganist women in jail, are looked down upon, as is rape or child malestation.
The guy that stabbed my girl's friend is looking at a long time in jail.
Shit if your going to drink, learn to handle your beer and yourself.

Souzy
12-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Oh crap! I missed that part she got stabbed too?! Dayam!!!! That is some crazy shit! I really hope they are fine, especially the one that got stabbed up. That is insane Solkern! Yeah, may they all get booty bumped in jail. I don't know how inmates find out what people go in there for, but I hope they all get sliced and diced in prison.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Yeah when they punched in her in the nose, they hand a small knife packed in his fist or something like that, cut her on the left side, right where the nose melds into the face she got a shit load of stitches.

[Edited on 12-15-2003 by Solkern]

Caramia
12-15-2003, 07:02 PM
You have someone else call 911, dear. There must have been SOME people standing around or involved that could have taken the half a minute to freaking call, it might have avoided the whole knife thing.

You grab your girl and get her away from the guy, or insert yourself between them to break it up? That is, unless you aren't strong enough to do that, which goes back to calling for help.

Did I just resolve that for you? You're welcome.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Ok first of all, half a minute? it was over in like 20 seconds.
Beer was thrown Punches were thrown, girl punched/stabbed int he nose...you think that takes over 30 seconds? no that's 15 seconds maybe.
I grabbed Marissa and moved her away, my friend Ryan, grabbed the guy that stabbed her and started fucking his face up, then one of there brothers cheap shot Ryan in the head, So I fucking nailed that guy in the head, cCause I had a clear shot, then the guys that owned the house, Broke it up.

[Edited on 12-16-2003 by Solkern]

Kurapira
12-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Well, all I have to say again is this..

Most unfortunate and I hope he will get what he deserves. Please keep updating us with the conditions of your friends.

For the rest of you folk:
They keep rapists and other doods like that in a different block then the rest, because of just that reason..they get fucked up and/or killed.

Souzy
12-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Well they might keep them in another block, but when chow time, shower time, or play time comes, I await what happens to them.

Skirmisher
12-15-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Skirmisher, while i'm not saying that carrying as much protection as possible is wrong, because it's not..I just want to note that a pocketknife is probably not the best thing you can carry. If some guy is on top of you can you really say "hang on time out a sec. Lemme grab my pocket knife..okay hang on I gotta open it. Okay..now stand still.". Pepper spray is a good idea though. Quick spritz coupled with a kick to the more sensitive regions will put a guy down for good.

And Silleck man, i'm sorry. I know how you feel. I hope your girlfriend is okay.

Yah, to be honest, the knife is mostly for when I need a screwdriver. I do however keep a firm grasp in my spray when not comfortable while walking.

Silleck, please do keep us updated on how things go with these losers.

Its at times like this I realize just how lucky I have been in life having a big brother and being good friends with all his friends too.

Solkern
12-15-2003, 10:38 PM
I will keep everyone informed on what happens.
I will post updates on all new information I get.
Thank you all for your support in this matter.