PDA

View Full Version : Animosity

Celephais
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
There seems to be a hell of a lot of pissing and moaning going on on these boards the past few days, and even more of the incredibly inane internet arguments/threats. Obviously I'm not looking for the heavy handed days of HN, but I think as a community we can at least not drag out arguments that have no substance and aren't providing entertainment.

I thought that we all finally got along. We had a good time.

But we got so many reported posts, we broke so many rules...
that we got booted off the forum.

You know, it used to be the moderator's job to make rules.

It used to be us against them.
Now it's us against us.

I've been here seven years and I gotta tell you guys...

what's going on here is about America.
It's about democracy.

It's about the Bill of Rights, basic cable, call-waiting, free trips to the salad bar.

It's about everything that makes this country great. Our country!

We can do something about this.

We can finally say...
that when some people are having a good time and drinking some beers, throwing some meat...

that we're not gonna report post.

In fact, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. I'm sorry.

If we could just say that, if only to each other...

just this one time...

that we're not gonna report post?

Trouble
02-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Lol PCU

CrystalTears
02-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Shut up, Celephais!

/reported

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-05-2008, 10:36 AM
We don't have mods anymore do we?

CrystalTears
02-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Only Snapp is ever actively moderating (of the super mods, that is).

Skeeter
02-05-2008, 11:08 AM
It's a mod wasteland.

Gan
02-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Ilvane responds pretty timely when needed. And she's lightened off the bias moderation.

+50 pts.

Celephais
02-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Ilvane responds pretty timely when needed. And she's lightened off the bias moderation.

+50 pts.
She has been doing a rather commendable job lately. She's much better at taking a joke now too :tumble:

Good ole PC, shredding innocence until a calloused unfeeling husk is all that's left.

Ilvane
02-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I've been promoted to Super Mod as well, so hopefully I can catch as much as possible, just report if you don't like something..I'll take a look as soon as possible. I check a few times during the day at least, except on school nights(which Kranar grabbed one last afternoon that was reported)

Angela

Sean of the Thread
02-05-2008, 01:06 PM
THIS PENIS POST HAS GOT TO GO... HO HO.

Parkbandit
02-05-2008, 01:11 PM
There was ZERO penis in that pic. Just an asshole.

Sean of the Thread
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Somebody blow PB where the pampers is.

Celephais
02-05-2008, 01:33 PM
THIS PENIS POST HAS GOT TO GO... HO HO.

Somebody blow PB where the pampers is.
Superb! Mr. Pokey agrees.

Anebriated
02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
wow, great movie.

Drisco
02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Where is HarmNone?

Stanley Burrell
02-05-2008, 02:02 PM
We don't have mods anymore do we?

They're less retarded than the last grouping of moderators. It makes you QQ, and Xyelin post 3 consecutive photobucket links about how he's ignoring an MUD-vBulletin userhandle. And it's hysterical enough that I LOL (x infinity.)

Remember, when things don't go your way, it's a lack of moderators on The GemStone IV Players' Corner.

Edited to Add: If the internet really is serious business via a weblog for gamers, then I sincerely apologize. Otherwise, lick at least nine billion pp-heads consecutively.

Parkbandit
02-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Where is HarmNone?

Run out of town when it was determined she wasn't the moderator of the entire internet.

Tea & Strumpets
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Some of you do have a tendency to call each other retards, stupid, or bring up some embarassing comment from months or years ago while replying back and forth. It seems a bit silly at times.

If anyone disagrees with me, you are a stupid retard and I will search your past posts and bring up something embarrassing.

CrystalTears
02-05-2008, 04:50 PM
If anyone disagrees with me, you are a stupid retard and I will search your past posts and bring up something embarrassing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/Jemah/smilies/dar.gif

BigWorm
02-05-2008, 05:18 PM
There was ZERO penis in that pic. Just an asshole.

I didn't see any penis, but I did see some ball sack.

I might need to make that my new sig

Latrinsorm
02-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Run out of town when it was determined she wasn't the moderator of the entire internet.rofl.

Soulpieced
02-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Peons will be peons.