PDA

View Full Version : Annoying MTP Problem

Khariz
02-04-2008, 07:44 PM
OKay,

Anyone else have this problem using the MTP script?

Sometimes when I am trying to use it to go to the stop "pfpost" to get to pinefar, it will go through the maze on the way there and then just stop once it gets through the maze.

It hasn't been a big deal to me because I both (a) know how to walk to pinefar from there, and (b) have another universal movement script where I can walk south back into the maze, start it, and still get to pinefar.

I'm just trying to figure out why it halts about 60% of the time here and WORKS the other 40%. It messes up sometimes on all my characters too. I can't figure out what is hanging it up here. It's the ONLY place MTP Ever messes up for me.

Myx
04-15-2008, 11:11 PM
OKay,

Anyone else have this problem using the MTP script?

Sometimes when I am trying to use it to go to the stop "pfpost" to get to pinefar, it will go through the maze on the way there and then just stop once it gets through the maze.

It hasn't been a big deal to me because I both (a) know how to walk to pinefar from there, and (b) have another universal movement script where I can walk south back into the maze, start it, and still get to pinefar.

I'm just trying to figure out why it halts about 60% of the time here and WORKS the other 40%. It messes up sometimes on all my characters too. I can't figure out what is hanging it up here. It's the ONLY place MTP Ever messes up for me.

MTP Messes up for me at MTP KDFgate for some reason. It just isn't sure what to do there I think. Sometimes it will even get stuck and run between there and the statue at super speed.