PDA

View Full Version : Grimswarm "invasion" at Vaalor

Blud
02-04-2008, 10:44 AM
There has been a recent influx of Grimswarm orcs, shaman, witches, and the like in Vaalor for the last week or so.

Are they appearing anywhere else (other towns)?

It appears that they are the same level as the person they spawn in the room with while hunting. As such, they are not especially powerful but they do swarm, and can become dangerous due to the sheer number that can appear at one time. Both times I have died from them was just because there are too many to fight at one time. The real problem is as soon as you have a batch "under control", more show up and before you know it, there are 6 to 10 of them in the room at one time, all taking different forms of shots at you (melee, bolt, and magic).

I actually welcome them, as they seem to be the same level as me and swarm. This means that I can get fried and still have a fighting chance at coming out alive, albeit beat up and diseased. They don't seem especially rich though, which kind of makes them a nuisance at the same time.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone knows more about these guys or not and if other towns have seen similar sightings.

Even though they appear to be the same level as the person they spawn in the room with, low-level characters seem to take the brunt of the abuse. VC has been busy lately with dead youngins with the same reports. "An orc came out of nowhere in the kobald area and killed me," or similar reports.

FinisWolf
02-04-2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.gsplayers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29781

Blud
02-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks Finiswolf.

Anebriated
02-04-2008, 01:20 PM
you fail at PC.

Blud
02-04-2008, 02:38 PM
you fail at PC.

You fail at life.

Fuck off.

Celephais
02-04-2008, 02:42 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

Anebriated
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM
You fail at life.

Fuck off.

Aww, I get under your skin? Its ok, youll learn eventually.

Blud
02-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Aww, I get under your skin? Its ok, youll learn eventually.

No, you didn't get under my skin. But you just come into a dead thread (I moved my post to the correct thread) and for no apparent reason (except to be a dick) decide to shit on me?

Fuck off.

Drisco
02-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Heh you will get use to the comments made. Just look in threads before you make a new one and if you don't find one search a keyword and if still nothing then make one. Or at least until you get to know the PC.

Gnomad
02-04-2008, 03:27 PM
No, you didn't get under my skin. But you just come into a dead thread (I moved my post to the correct thread) and for no apparent reason (except to be a dick) decide to shit on me?

Fuck off.i dunno man i mean if you're telling someone to fuck off then it seems to me like he's bothered you

also you're kinda a bad poster and you really should look before creating new threads

like i mean there's even a search button up top

Anebriated
02-04-2008, 03:39 PM
i dunno man i mean if you're telling someone to fuck off then it seems to me like he's bothered you

also you're kinda a bad poster and you really should look before creating new threads

like i mean there's even a search button up top

x2

Welcome to PC!

Drisco
02-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Yah welcome... Yah douchebagg.

I thought it would be hip and cool to say it too!

Blud
02-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Yah welcome... Yah douchebagg.

I thought it would be hip and cool to say it too!

:)