PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lower-End Character

Graka
02-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I'm a returning GS player, though I'm new to the boards here. A friend suggested that I head on over. Thanks for having me! :)

As I deal with some health problems, I'm pretty much housebound and using GS to burn time/retain sanity. I'd like to have some fun with a new character, but I don't really want to start at the absolute rock bottom again.

My budget's limited, unfortunately. I'm guessing I could afford around level 20. Maybe 30 if someone's feeling generous/really eager to get rid of a character.

I'm open to anything other than a rogue or warrior. Particularly interested in a bard or empath at the moment, or a halfling/gnome of any kind (except for the professions above), but will ultimately consider anything. As long as the character functions for their level, I'm not picky.

Feel free to message me here, or to AIM me at GS4 Graka. Thanks a lot.

FinisWolf
02-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I am looking through my old character lists to see if I have any level 10+ that I could just give you. Let me see what I come up with. If that is something you would consider. Of course there would be the transfer fee.

Finis

Graka
02-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I am looking through my old character lists to see if I have any level 10+ that I could just give you. Let me see what I come up with. If that is something you would consider. Of course there would be the transfer fee.

Finis

Hi,

I certainly would appreciate that. Thank you. :)

I'd forgotten to mention above, but I'm quite willing to pay the transfer fee regardless of what I go with. I wouldn't expect anyone else to do that!

I've added you to my AIM buddylist, Finis, in case that'd be more convenient for you.

Gan
02-02-2008, 05:08 PM
I have a level 22 elf male bard that you can have for the xfer fee (free except simu's charge), no fixskills cause I just tweaked his training a little.

Send me a note (u2u) here if you want him. I'll shoot you the details.

Clipt
02-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I've got a level 27 or so Elf sorceror I'd be willing to give you also.

Asha
02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Some real generosity here :)
Hope you feel better too, Graka.

Graka
02-02-2008, 07:12 PM
You guys are so generous. I'm really grateful for all of the offers, although I still want to pay you! :)

Unfortunately, I can only afford one extra slot besides the default one, so I'll have to think before I pick. That said, my birthday is tomorrow and all of the help offered here has been a nice present. I definitely intend to stick around and hopefully give back.

Ash: Thank you for the kind words! The problem isn't lethal, but neither is it easy to fix. In a way, it was relieving just to figure out what's been causing me pain for so long, even if I might have to live with it.

FinisWolf
02-03-2008, 12:49 AM
Well Graka I was really hoping to come across a low level char, but I had no luck. Seems I had already gave them all away to others.

My next offer was going to be to take my mage (and my Fiancée offered her empath) to spell you for the first 6 hours of your game play so that you would have a level 6 char at the end of those six hours (or real close).

So, I am really glad that others here had some low level stuff they could pass on to you.

If you need anything, holler, and I will see what I can do. :)

Finis

FinisWolf
02-03-2008, 12:49 AM
O, and give me a holler on IM if you want.

Finis