PDA

View Full Version : A zorchar-edged silvery eonake awl-pike

Sylvan Archer
01-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Considering offers on this, let me know if anyone is interested. I have assisted on the profession restrictions and been told there's a bug in the loresong, and Paladins are the profession that can use this and gain full access to the enhansives.

A Zorchar-Edged Silvery Eonake Awl-Pike

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silvery eonake awl-pike in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the awl-pike is the weight, which is about 6 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about (lots of) silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the silvery eonake awl-pike.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silvery eonake awl-pike in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the silvery eonake awl-pike. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the awl-pike is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties. In addition, its use appears to be magically restricted in some way.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silvery eonake awl-pike in your hand...

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal awl-pike, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
The awl-pike resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Polearm Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement can only be used by a Master of the Society of Voln.
It provides a bonus to Max Stamina.
It provides a bonus to Stamina Recovery.
This item can only be used by a Master of the Society of Voln.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the awl-pike's enhancive properties if you tried.

The awl-pike hums clearly, indicating that the item will prevent itself from being or used unless the acting party meets certain conditions.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the nature of the awl-pike's restriction if you tried.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silvery eonake awl-pike in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the awl-pike has been infused with the power of a lightning bolt.

The awl-pike resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Polearm Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement can only be used by a Master of the Society of Voln.
It provides a bonus of 10 to Max Stamina.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Stamina Recovery.
The awl-pike looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.

The awl-pike hums clearly, indicating that the restriction's conditions are as follows:
This item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Bard Monk Paladin

PM me here, or email at sylvan_archer22@yahoo.com with any questions.

Sylvan Dreams
01-31-2008, 08:36 PM
The awl-pike hums clearly, indicating that the restriction's conditions are as follows:
This item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Bard Monk Paladin

So who CAN use it?

Anebriated
01-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Considering offers on this, let me know if anyone is interested. I have assisted on the profession restrictions and been told there's a bug in the loresong, and Paladins are the profession that can use this and gain full access to the enhansives.

Makes me QQ that warriors cant use this...

Sylvan Archer
01-31-2008, 08:56 PM

So who CAN use it?

I wondered that, too, so I did an assist to find out what was up with it. After much checking and a referral, it was determined the bug was in the loresong, and paladins are the profession who can use it and gain full benefit from it. I bugged the weapon on it, but the loresong hasn't been fixed yet.

Sylvan Archer
02-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Bump

The Ponzzz
02-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Savants can use it!!!

Lucas
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Savants can use it!!!

They don't even have to touch it. They can use their minds. That would be a sweet spell though. Savant can telekinetically throw 10 spears at you. You die.