PDA

View Full Version : Locker Purge

Wrathbringer
01-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Lowered prices, hoping to sell everything here. New items, sold items removed. Contact me with any questions or to haggle if there’s something you really like.

Magic:
1. a small dark parchment charm inked with elemental runes-
a small dark parchment charm inked with elemental runes-
spell runes to attach to runestaves where they may be invoked as scrolls
>read charm
You focus on the six runes inked on the surface of the dark parchment charm.
You note the composition of the runes, identifying them to be edaay'rov, edaso'rov, edarov'rov, acpu'ul, acth'ul and acstr'ul.
You manage to decipher the following runes:
(401) Elemental Defense I
(406) Elemental Defense II
(414) Elemental Defense III
(503) Thurfel's Ward
(507) Elemental Deflection
(509) Strength
Observed use:
As (person) brings a small dark paper charm inked with elemental runes toward his oak rune staff, the runes on its surface begin to glow with golden luminescence. The moment the the dark paper touches the staff, it burns away, leaving the glowing forms of the runes floating above the staff’s surface. The runes flicker for a moment and then sink into the staff.
(Person) gives a flick of his wrist, spinning the staff end over and in his hand.
(Person) raises his oak rune staff before him and takes up a quiet chant.
A single rune suddenly flares to life over the staff’s surface, its golden form illuminating the air around him.
He seems to glow with power!
(Person) gestures.
A small circular container suddenly appears and floats rather serenely over to (Person).
Note: charms will not work with all runestaves, and appear to add scripts to a staff.
-225k each

3. a skull-etched black opal box-
Belt worn, holds medium amount for one item, weighs 2. -250k
>l box
The black opal box appears relatively unremarkable except for a small door recessed into the bottom of the box, and a tiny opening at the top. A small area on top of the box looks as though it's designed to be depressed.
Makes swingable/throwable shards from whatever type of metal slab you put into it. Don't know alot about it, heard they were put out in limited numbers.

4. a six-tier delicate silver necklace-
Holds regular or enhancive gems to change appearance. Less than 2 lbs, neck worn.
>l neck
The delicate silver necklace has an empty setting waiting for a gem to be pushed into it.
>push neck
You carefully push your green sapphire into your delicate silver necklace and hear it click into place.
>tap neck
You tap a six-tier delicate silver necklace set with a green sapphire, which is in your left hand.
>wea neck
You unclasp your necklace and separate the two ends. Drawing it around your neck, you deftly refasten the clasp.
>rem neck
Lifting your hands to the back of your neck, you carefully unfasten the clasp on your necklace and remove it.
>pull neck
You carefully pry the green sapphire out of your necklace and into your hand.
>l neck
The delicate silver necklace has an empty setting waiting for a gem to be pushed into it.

Most any gem may be placed in the bracelet to change its overall appearance.
Comes with four enhancive gems: Two leaf-etched deep purple amethysts (>l amethyst: Several dark, deep purple prismatic spears radiate outward from a central point to form this crown-like collection of amethyst crystals. Each spear shows the deepest color in its interior, fading gradually to clear crystal on the outside.) and two cabochon of silky sea-green tourmalines (>l tourmaline: The silky sea-green tourmaline is an elongated, three-sided prism ending in a pyramid. Each face of the prism is striated, and the translucent crystal has a glassy surface. The soft green color appears darkest when seen through the long axis of the prism.).These gems are enchanted to aid one’s personal skill. The amethysts will instantly make you sober, and the tourmalines heal nerve damage. Due to the nature of the magic used in creating them, they will shatter when the magic is depleted. In order for them to properly function, they must be held within one of these kinds of jewelry items, and the gems special properties will only function for certain individuals. Half-elves and humans? Any enlightened clarification would be appreciated. -400k for the lot.

Wearables:
5. a heavy black iron manacle – 50k
Wrist worn, weighs 9.

6. a heavy spiked steel torc- 50k
Neck worn, 4 lbs.

7. a pair of rusted iron shackles- 75k
Leg worn, 4 lbs.

8. an ashen grey velvet maternity dress with fog grey lace – 50k

9. a deathly white silk maternity gown draped with ebon lace – 50k

10. a carved emerald dragonfly wing suspended from a platinum chain- 50k
Neck worn key to a long since lost mistwood box.

Containers:

[B]14. a massive iron-bound back scabbard-
Shoulder worn, holds medium amount for a couple of items, weighs 6.-75k

15. a threadbare soot black sack-
Weighs 2, medium amount, belt worn.-25k

Weapons:
17. a spine-spiked yellowed bone falchion-50k
0x, enchantable, 5 lbs.

19. a black alloy moon axe-
a black alloy moon axe-
Old 4x blessable handaxe, 6 lbs – 150k each

20. a crystal-grip black walnut cane-
>tap cane
You tap the tip of your cane on the ground, making it echo hollowly.
>push cane
You depress a pair of buttons on the handle of your cane and a blade shoots out from the tip, locking into place.
>glance
You glance down to see a black walnut-hilted longsword in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>tap longsword
You tap the tip of your longsword on the ground.
>pull longs
You pull a small lever on the base of your longsword and the blade retracts swiftly, leaving you holding an innocent seeming cane.
Turns into a 4x longsword, 5 lbs, further enchantable. -225k

21. an enruned serrated white ora manople- 50k
2x sanctified katar, 4 lbs.

23. a stout vultite half-moon with a spiraling ruic handle- 100k
4x blessable halberd, 8 lbs.

Fluff:
[B]26. a squishy merchant doll-
a squishy constable doll-
>punch doll
You punch your merchant doll right in its little face! That'll show it!
>turn doll
Gripping the body of your merchant doll in one hand and the head in another, you twist as hard as you can. The neck winds tightly, then snaps back around when you let go. You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding.
-25k each

28. a pale porcelain doll- Dressable.
Look doll:You are holding a female doll. She has no noticeable hair features. She isn't wearing much of anything.
Comes with:
some white velvet doll slippers buttoned with orc knuckles
a crimson velvet blanket fringed with tiny finger bones
some black velvet doll knickers
a red silk baby doll gown with ragged asymmetrical hems
some ebon silk doll booties lined with fuzzy red wool
a tiny dark leather collar
a doll-sized crimson velvet cap
some padded wool doll booties dyed blood red
some ebon silk doll booties lined with fuzzy red wool
All is wearable by the doll, except the blanket which may be scripted or just a prop.
She is alterable- 100k for the set.

29. a twilight grey leather volume with pages of pure white parchment bound into it.
a dark silk-wrapped volume with pages of silvery paper bound into it.
a gold-inlaid white leather volume with pages of silvery paper bound into it
Blank writable books with 50 pages each, alterable. Write your masterpiece! -2m each.

30. A polished silvery imflass dove, an antique sapphire-chip bluebird, a sharp-tailed mithril grouse, an intricate sapphire-winged nightingale-
Old highly scripted birds that sit on your shoulder. Can be wound and set to autoscript for a short time as well. Pin worn- 1m each.

31. an etched platinum grouse banded along the wings in rose gold filigree accented with creamy white pearls
Same kind of bird, more detailed look- 1.5m

Bid here, or contact my via private messages or AIM me at Wrathbringer78. Item remains available until picked up, and Landing pickup is preferable. Thanks.

Wrathbringer
02-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Item status updates, and yes, if I have more than one of the same item listed it's because I have that many for sale. Thanks.

Wrathbringer
02-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Status updates, new items, lowered a few prices.

Wrathbringer
02-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Sold items removed, new items added.

Str8JcktSerenade
02-12-2008, 01:59 PM
1. a small dark parchment charm inked with elemental runes-

19. a crimson leather backscabbard-
-Apathet

Celephais
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
I'll buy one of those cane/longswords. 225k.

SpiffyJr
02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Can you provide more details on the runes? Do they use self mana, are they exactly like scrolls only on your staff, is there limited charges?

SpiffyJr
02-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Put me down for:
11. a sigil-etched wide silver armband- pin worn- 200k.

Celephais
02-12-2008, 02:18 PM
an onyx-inlaid round mithril brooch - 150k

I'll buy that too.

Wrathbringer
02-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Can you provide more details on the runes? Do they use self mana, are they exactly like scrolls only on your staff, is there limited charges?

They are exactly like scrolls, and may even be able to be used as such without putting them on a staff. I'm not certain about the charges being limited, but I would imagine that they are. Whether they can be sorc/merchant charged is also unknown, though I imagine a merchant certainly could. Have also heard that since they make your staff scripted, they cannot be used on a staff that already has scripts. I've gotten a lot of questions about these, but I'm afraid having never used one myself, I just don't know very much about them.

If someone out there would be willing to impart some knowledge about them that would be much appreciated.

Celephais
02-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Are they from here:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=21726

SpiffyJr
02-12-2008, 02:59 PM
This is what I got when I asked on PSINET

[Private]-xxxxxx: "First, set your activator - RUB, WAVE, TAP or RAISE. This must be done before you PUT it on your runestaff."
[Private]-xxxxxx: "Once the charm is set into the runestaff, you may TURN the runestaff so that the charm will not crumble when the magical charges are depleted. If you would like to add another charm when your current one is empty, simply TURN the runestaff and the charm will crumble into dust, making room for another charm."

Wrathbringer
02-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Are they from here:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=21726

No, the few I have are from a roaming cart in Ebon Gate '07 and were substantially more expensive, but perhaps they work the same way. If that shop was from EG '06, it stands to reason that the ones in question from EG '07 could work the same way. Nice commands listed there, very helpful if they work on the ones from last year as well. Thanks for the help!

Wrathbringer
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
This is what I got when I asked on PSINET

[Private]-xxxxxx: "First, set your activator - RUB, WAVE, TAP or RAISE. This must be done before you PUT it on your runestaff."
[Private]-xxxxxx: "Once the charm is set into the runestaff, you may TURN the runestaff so that the charm will not crumble when the magical charges are depleted. If you would like to add another charm when your current one is empty, simply TURN the runestaff and the charm will crumble into dust, making room for another charm."

Ah, well great. There you have it. Thanks.

SpiffyJr
02-12-2008, 05:46 PM
It's a pity they don't keep things like this easily accessible. I would love to RP using my runestaff to cast my elementally attuned spells of choice, but alas, it's not very feasible.

Wrathbringer
02-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Bump. Lowered prices, removed sold items. Hoping to get nearly everything left sold on this posting. Thanks.

Wrathbringer
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Bump. Maybe this time.