PDA

View Full Version : We Want to Know About HarmNone.

SpunGirl
12-13-2003, 06:28 AM
Kurapira and I were talking tonight and realized we want to know more about HarmNone. I, for one, like to imagine what people are like and I have trouble figuring her out.

So tell us about yourself, because this is your Very Own Topic.

-K

Kurapira
12-13-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Kurapira and I were talking tonight and realized we want to know more about HarmNone. I, for one, like to imagine what people are like and I have trouble figuring her out.

So tell us about yourself, because this is your Very Own Topic.

-K

BOOOYEAAH! Bring it on sister. We want to hear all about the goods that is you.

--edited because I can't spell---

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by Kurapira]

Back
12-13-2003, 07:53 AM
What do we know about Harm so far? Well, it seems she started off trying to talk Edge along his way to recovery from angry violence. After that, she would pop up here and there trying to mellow things between flamers. Now, she is a moderator, who drink Baily's on a regular basis (Don't blame you) and has a relatively small nasty side to her which only shows up when someone really deserves it...

But yeah... thats not much of a profile. Whats up HarmNone?

Betheny
12-13-2003, 08:01 AM
she has a jacuzzi and works in business.

Myshel
12-13-2003, 08:13 AM
Harmnone=PC voice of reason

12-13-2003, 09:34 AM
harmnone = ying to my yang

DaMaGe
12-13-2003, 09:43 AM
She's a hippie.

Really though, I find Harmnone's posts very refreshing as opposed to most people's ( myself included ) regular venting here on the boards.

-Adam

Halfsilver
12-13-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Myshel
Harmnone=PC voice of reason

heh, you stole my quote. :P

Harmnone's posts are always interesting and I find myself looking for posts by her in the today's posts section.

- D

Wezas
12-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Livejournal? http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=harmnone

Pagan wiccan goddess loving folks who are fully committed vegan and vegetarian animal rights folks?
http://harmnone.org

Not sure if either are her, just bored.

peam
12-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Harmnone is the matrix.

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Heh. Well, okay. I will see what I can do.

First of all, neither of the sites Wezas posted have anything to do with me. I am Pagan, yes. I am not Wiccan. There are as many paths of Paganism as there are Pagans (just about). ;)

I am the director of a non-profit organization that provides hospice care to the dying, and have a small business of my own that assists older folks by helping them to coordinate their health care needs (doctor's visits, medications, Medicare...stuff like that), and provides them with transportation, when needed. I work odd hours and do much of my work from home.

I am forty-two years old (nearly 43, dammit) and am currently sharing a home with two other old bats, my mother and my grandmother. Both need care, and I am a natural caregiver by nature. Just call me co-dependent! :lol:

With us live five cats, only two of which were purchased. The others all volunteered. There is a large, lazy Siamese named Hoover; a furry, lazy Himalayan named Bugsy; a black and white, stub-tailed, lazy Japanese Bobtail named Mouse; a huge, fat, lazy black and white ex-tomcat named Fang, and a multi-colored, smart-arsed female domestic shorthair named Sylvia.

I am easy-going most of the time. It takes quite a bit to rile me, but it can be done. I have a tree fetish. I love trees. I also love Bailey's Irish Creme, sunsets, mountains, travel, and men in moderation. :)

What else ya wanna know? :bouncy:

HarmNone tells all

Weedmage Princess
12-13-2003, 01:31 PM
!!!!!!!!!

Speak no more, Harm None....with the huge interest in you, and my shrewd management skills...I am sure I can make us lots of money...book deals, made for tv movies...who knows, maybe even the BIG screen!!!

Soulpieced
12-13-2003, 01:35 PM
I want my own thread. Wails.

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
!!!!!!!!!

Speak no more, Harm None....with the huge interest in you, and my shrewd management skills...I am sure I can make us lots of money...book deals, made for tv movies...who knows, maybe even the BIG screen!!!

Hee! Money is a Very Good Thing! As for the movie, I wanna be played by Hermoine Gingold, but I think she died. :D

HarmNone

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
I want my own thread. Wails.

Ack! Somebody start a thread for Soulpie before he drowns us all with his blubbering! :D

HarmNone

Weedmage Princess
12-13-2003, 02:09 PM
Done, and done. ;)

Now step into my office...

Ravenstorm
12-13-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by HarmNoneAs for the movie, I wanna be played by Hermoine Gingold, but I think she died. :D

In 1987 at the ripe old age of 90.

I loved her in Gigi. 'I remember it well' with Maurice Chevalier was wonderful.

Raven

Kurili
12-13-2003, 02:32 PM
I am HarmNone's Acolyte, in case anyone wasnt here that far back. She is my inspiration.

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm

Originally posted by HarmNoneAs for the movie, I wanna be played by Hermoine Gingold, but I think she died. :D

In 1987 at the ripe old age of 90.

I loved her in Gigi. 'I remember it well' with Maurice Chevalier was wonderful.

Raven

Ah, Gigi! What a wonderful, fun, light-hearted piece of work that was!

Thanks for the infor on the dear old gal, Raven. I guess I could have Googled it, but I knew what I would find and the thought of her not being around anymore kinda got to me. ;)

HarmNone wipes a nostalgic tear

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I am HarmNone's Acolyte, in case anyone wasnt here that far back. She is my inspiration.

Acolyte Kurili

Heh. Acolyte, dear, your "inspiration" is just a little uncomfortable with all this attention being focused on her. I feel like I have been asked to make yet another of those hideous "command performance" speeches! :D

HarmNone prefers the background to the foreground

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
she has a jacuzzi and works in business.

Mmm, yes. My jacuzzi is my retreat from the world. I have surrounded it with candles (pale moss green and ecru), and two large ceramic off-white elephants with their front feet and trunks lifted, just for a touch of whimsy. I can stay there for hours, just me and my Bailey's. Occasionally, I will share. ;)

HarmNone, on the peace that is a jacuzzi

12-13-2003, 03:00 PM
there are so many comments i can make but i will use my self-controll and hold my tounge ::bites his tounge really hard::

Ravenstorm
12-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by HarmNoneHarmNone wipes a nostalgic tear

Now I'm feeling nostalgic. I just popped Auntie Mame into the VCR. I <3 that movie and highly recommend it to all.

Raven

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Great movie, as well, Raven! It sounds as though you have as much a penchant for old movies as I. Another one I really enjoyed, and will still fall back on if I need a good cry...From Here to Eternity. ::sniff::

HarmNone

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
there are so many comments i can make but i will use my self-controll and hold my tounge ::bites his tounge really hard::

Please do not restrain yourself, Edine. It could cause all sorts of stress-related difficulties! :D

HarmNone, who can take it just as well as she can dish it

SpunGirl
12-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Thanks HN! I feel much more informed now. You should watch Harold and Maude, it's not an old-old movie but it's old by my standards. It's my favorite movie.

-K

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
harmnone = ying to my yang

That is "yin", dear. Yin.

HarmNone ;)

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 06:23 PM
That one sounds familiar, Spun. I may have seen it. I will have to watch for it and watch it to be sure!

HarmNone

SpunGirl
12-13-2003, 06:46 PM
Ruth Gordon and Bud Cort, I think it came out in 1978 or so. It's about a guy whose mom is trying to marry him off into some society wedding, and he hates all the girls, so he acts really bizarre to deter them - setting himself on fire and such.

Then he meets and falls in love with this 80 year old woman. Kind of weird, but a great love story.

-K