PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hangout spot

Edaarin
12-13-2003, 12:11 AM
Everyone has one. What's yours?

Mine's changed over the years. It used to be the hovel in kob village when I started playing, then the dinghy, then for about 3 years it was the Trophy Room. It's Hearthstone Courtyard now, though I try to avoid it if there's more than 3 Silver Gryphons around....

HarmNone
12-13-2003, 12:25 AM
My ranger, being a loner, loved Charl's Shrine, or Ronan's Shrine. My more outgoing characters were normally found in the town's squares where there were people to talk to. Occasionally, one of them might be known to hang out on the Hearthstone porch for awhile.

HarmNone

Hips
12-13-2003, 12:52 AM
Used to be the cul, when I actually enjoyed hanging out with some of the people there.

Now? Usually a Wayside table, sometimes the HS courtyard.

Snapp
12-13-2003, 12:57 AM
When I first started, mine was a toss between Kobold Village and the Cul-De-Sac... Now it's mostly the Cul-De-Sac when certain people aren't there.

Chadj
12-13-2003, 12:58 AM
Garret, Cul, table, park, HS, treehouse. Sums it up for me.

Jolena
12-13-2003, 01:13 AM
tables. I don't like the atmosphere in the cul anymore but I used to hang there. It just got to be too much drama and stuff there. It seems every time I go there someone is fighting or being childish anymore. Although I still enjoy some of the people who hang there and some of my family does too. Aside from that..table lol Although I am waiting on them to turn houses into a node so I can relaxe in the privacy of my own home. *cheers*

Souzy
12-13-2003, 01:14 AM
Cul, TR, Small Park, Voln courtyard and when I do actually hunt, I stay on the hunting grounds for a bit.

Edited to add Voln

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by Lalana]

Stunseed
12-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Tayre and I used to run TC in Mule with a few sidekicks....Now I just seem to sit in a cave most of the time. Wizard in the Guild or a table, Cleric in Voln.

Love you Jolena!

Drew2
12-13-2003, 01:19 AM
I owned the Icemule TC and everyone knew it.

Some just forgot.

Chadj
12-13-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Jolena
tables. I don't like the atmosphere in the cul anymore but I used to hang there. It just got to be too much drama and stuff there. It seems every time I go there someone is fighting or being childish anymore. Although I still enjoy some of the people who hang there and some of my family does too. Aside from that..table lol Although I am waiting on them to turn houses into a node so I can relaxe in the privacy of my own home. *cheers*

There isnt any drama in the cul. Are you crazy? :lol:

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by Chadj]

Rowi
12-13-2003, 03:28 AM
Id have to say the "Party Room" in thraks inn, since im not huntin landing anymore its the statue on Teras.

Vesi
12-13-2003, 03:42 AM
Depending on my mood or character, sprite tree in Icemule, Ronan's shine, museum, Hearthstone and some temples/altars. I haven't picked a place yet East of the Dragonspine.

Vesi

Silleck
12-13-2003, 04:59 AM
Cul-de-sac!

Myshel
12-13-2003, 08:21 AM
Wayside Tables... Ardwen owns the Inn.. grin

Betheny
12-13-2003, 08:28 AM
garden niche.

theotherjohn
12-13-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Everyone has one. What's yours?

[Temple, Altar]
The altar is plain, and bears only onyx bowls of smouldering incense and smoking paraffin. Draped behind it is a cloth banner, appliqued with an ancient mystical pattern. A legend is embroidered along the bottom. On the far side of the room at the end of an aisle, you see two pillars.

read ban
In the Common language, it reads:
All things begin and end here.

12-13-2003, 09:32 AM
Crypt.

Staceyrain
12-13-2003, 10:10 AM
If I want to socialize, courtyard at Voln, or just walk around town. For quiet I prefer courtyard of Lorminstra's temple in Solhaven. Other than that I try to be happy where ever I may roam, and I do roam.

Oh I find hanging out waiting on merchents in Frostacres hilarious fun sometimes

AnticorRifling
12-13-2003, 10:57 AM
The garden niche in the landing, now that I'm in EN it's the in front of the alchemist in BriarStone. Whenever I go back to the landing I have two spots now; the niche and a little known place....

When Manny retired he built a room onto the side of Twilight hall, it is a place of remembering, anyone can go there it's the arch right after you go house. Read the description of the room, look at the rock, light a candle. The place is great.

GSLeloo
12-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Cul-de-sac when in Landing and when in EN it's the dais. And only the dais because it's the center place and where my scripts leave from (although it's home to some rather trashy people whose names will be excluded)

Jolena
12-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
The garden niche in the landing, now that I'm in EN it's the in front of the alchemist in BriarStone. Whenever I go back to the landing I have two spots now; the niche and a little known place....

When Manny retired he built a room onto the side of Twilight hall, it is a place of remembering, anyone can go there it's the arch right after you go house. Read the description of the room, look at the rock, light a candle. The place is great.

I've been in that rememberance place and it's absolutely beautiful. I loved it. It's not well known and very serene. I plan to visit there more often actually now that you reminded me of it.

longshot
12-13-2003, 01:33 PM
In the landing, the temple store room. I have so many memories from there. The whole crew is long gone now though.

Vesi
12-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Love the Sprite tree but it's overpopulated anymore. Years ago it was great cos virtually noone knew about it.

I haven't been to the Sprite tree in quite awhile. Too bad to hear there are lots of folks there. My character used to go there and talk to the sprites. They cheered her up when she was down. She never stayed if other people were there.

Another place I left out is the garden at Tedra's Cottage in the Landing.

Vesi

Izalude
12-13-2003, 04:55 PM
I started off as a Hearthstone porch monkey, but now I'm usually camped at a table in an inn somewhere. In Illistim it's the Moonglae Inn, and the Landing it's the Wayside.

DeV
12-15-2003, 06:02 PM
I hang at the Cul(drama), or a table at one of the Inn's usually..

Miss X
12-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Landing I guess TSC or voln. Icemule usually TC or a table. If I'm in solhaven I usually sit at the plaza cos you cant fog from NM.
In Illistim I'm mostly in the Dais healing or at a shimm table between my hunts but I also like hanging out in the Arboretum or the hot springs in seethe naedal.

[Edited on 15-12-03 by Miss X]

Xcalibur
12-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Well, niche, pool in voln

Ah crap i don't play anymore, but if i would, i'd stay there.:lol:

Fallen
12-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Old haunts were invisible/hiding in the Greatroom, The Commons in RR, Friths Inn, and The Abandoned Barn in Ice M.

Parkbandit
12-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Um.. duh.

Moist Happenings
12-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Used to be the cul, when I actually enjoyed hanging out with some of the people there.

Now? Usually a Wayside table, sometimes the HS courtyard.

fuck you too. :P

Hips
12-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Neff
fuck you too. :P

Awww, I can feel the love.

Anyway:
Landing = Wayside table or HS courtyard, sometimes Michi's house
Mule = Bakery table, TC
Illistim = dais

Moist Happenings
12-16-2003, 03:28 PM
Pssht. I wasn't so bad to hang out with.

Weedmage Princess
12-16-2003, 04:10 PM
I heard you can't hang out at the Cul anymore unless you're a rat hunter.

Wezas
12-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Crypt. Been there longer then I want to admit sometimes.

Halfsilver
12-16-2003, 05:32 PM
Woodlands, Glade...right near the well.

Can sit with my wolf and no one bothers me AND can throw my fletching leftovers in the well.

However,I've been tempted to go and sit in the park or east tower to test out my new Archer's perception......

- D

Czeska
12-17-2003, 02:37 PM
Depends on who I'm on as and who I am with. If I'm just hanging out...
Czeska is usually in her house or the pool in the woodlands, or at the Voln CY.
Cylla usually TSC or the crypt.
Trylia either at her husband's house or at a table.