PDA

View Full Version : Map Booklet

Heshinar
01-23-2008, 06:16 PM
I will post the pics in a couple days. Have to find my camera.

A set of Landing Maps printed out on 24lb Bond Paper. Sleeved in heavy duty non-glare sleeves. All put into a quality 1/2 wide binder.
These are primarily Tsoran Maps. I have asked him if he minded if I did this and he replied that he did not.

Also included in the map set is a Herb List with prices and locations. Additionally I had a Rogues Guild and Warriors Guild Map. Finally a copy of the Frost Acres Map.

All maps were printed on a Quality HP color printer at 1200dp.

$25 plus Shipping and Handling

A variety of colors available for Binders and Paper.

E-mail me at wlessard@excite.com or PM me here for details.

Jayvn
01-24-2008, 02:13 PM
I thought all true gs'ers already printed out their maps and had them in binders =/ or else i was an elite nerd ... a mixture of both maybe.

TheEschaton
01-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Nah, true GSers have it memorized.

-TheE-

Methais
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Nah, true GSers have it memorized.

-TheE-

When I started my account back up last month it was scary how I still remembered my way around the towns, and to and from different hunting areas, etc.

It was also a bit depressing.

FinisWolf
01-24-2008, 03:08 PM
I started with a huge wall map that I made, then a booklet. Anymore, it's all memorized. So I guess it depends where you are in your GS career. Although I know some that have been playing for years that can even travel by hand around the simplest towns.

Finis

Celephais
01-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I started with a huge wall map that I made, then a booklet. Anymore, it's all memorized. So I guess it depends where you are in your GS career. Although I know some that have been playing for years that can even travel by hand around the simplest towns.

Finis
Same here, I printed out the landing map from the original gif and didn't think to resize it... went to dinner and came back to 30+ or so printed pages... broke out the tape and taped it together for one massive wall map of just the landing.

I learned to resize before I printed after that... I still have all the maps/spell lists in a binder tucked away somewhere.

Anebriated
01-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Atlas ftw.

FinisWolf
01-24-2008, 03:54 PM
One thing that annoys me is that so many new players (or newer) can't walk from anywhere to anywhere, unless there is a damn script. One of my arguments years ago for new players was learn to walk it, in case the mighty script screws up, or you lose your connection.

Over the years, I have heard many people request help because they were stuck somewhere. Um, walk back? It's really not that hard.

Finis

Heshinar
01-24-2008, 07:17 PM
I just thought a nice Print of all the maps put in a nice binder would be interesting to people.

I was also thinking of getting some 11X17 or larger prints of the color town maps and framing them. Not sure how much the cost will be.

Sylvan Dreams
01-24-2008, 08:00 PM
I thought Tsoran offered items printed with his maps.

radamanthys
01-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I was thinking once of making a bound and laminated map book. It'd have tabs for each city/area with maybe some artwork of a popular hangout on each tabbed page (small park or town square, for example). Then have a critter list (spreadsheet page, with some other info like average AS, DS, and TD [which REALLY should exist...]), ranked by age, pertinent to each area on the following page.

I gave up after a few minutes.

FinisWolf
01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I thought Tsoran offered items printed with his maps.

He does or did. My Fiance'e got me a Ta'Vaalor mug years ago with that cities map on it.

Finis

FinisWolf
01-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I just thought a nice Print of all the maps put in a nice binder would be interesting to people.

I was also thinking of getting some 11X17 or larger prints of the color town maps and framing them. Not sure how much the cost will be.

It very well may be. :shrug: Some folks may not have the ability to do it themselves.

Finis

Heshinar
01-25-2008, 04:47 PM
I am pretty sure he still has the mugs available.

www.tsoran.com

7Seconds
01-25-2008, 05:06 PM
heh the last maps I used for GS where ol'zepaths