PDA

View Full Version : Krodera Starling

Wrathbringer
01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
an antique midnight blue krodera starling with diamond-scaled wings banded in rose gold

Old altered mechanical bird with lots of actions, a few of which are listed below. Weighs 5 lbs, pin worn.

turn starling makes you wind it up, which hardly ever has to be done.

wea starl
You place your krodera starling on your shoulder.

wave starl
You point up into the air and sharply command your krodera starling to take flight. Suddenly the starling begins to flap its wings quickly. Slowly it rises bare inches off of your shoulder and lets out a merry trill at its accomplishment before landing again.

rub starl
You gently stroke the back of your krodera starling. The creature coos softly and stretches out its wings under your caress.

prod starl
The krodera starling lets out a low, sharp whistle while flapping its wings at you in agitation. Its angry twitter continues for a few moments while it attempts to settle down. Perhaps you should be nicer to your krodera starling in the future?

smooch starl
You turn and smooch the krodera starling perched on your shoulder lovingly. The krodera starling seems to brighten at this and leads into a tender lovesong. Gentle, lilting notes fill the air as the krodera starling serenades you.

tap starl
You idly tap the beak of your krodera starling. The krodera starling shuffles uncomfortably, as if just awakened. It leans from foot to foot a moment before arching its neck and letting forth a beautiful trill.

rem starl
You remove the krodera starling from your shoulder and set it in your right hand.

2.5m

To address some questions I've had, these do not attune and never lose their actions. Feel free to bid here or AIM me at Wrathbringer78. Glad to try and answer any questions you might have. Thanks.

Lord Nelek
01-22-2008, 11:53 AM
That's one fat bird.

Shimeria
01-22-2008, 07:27 PM
I will buy the Krodera Starling for 2.5m

Wrathbringer
01-23-2008, 06:49 AM
Great. AIM me at Wrathbringer78 to arrange pickup as soon as possible, please.

Ilvane
01-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow I didn't know those were worth so much! I have an old altered one..makes me ponder..

Angela

Kitsun
01-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Wow I didn't know those were worth so much! I have an old altered one..makes me ponder..

Angela

I think most people would want it for the krodera; the alter wouldn't mean much.

TheEschaton
01-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Wow, I wonder what my nightingale would go for?

It's an original, altered by Songbird herself and won in a special raffle (IE, it's not my alter). And it's off the very first dhu gillywack, when these birds were first sold:

a pale silvery rhimar nightingale inset with a swirling pattern of moonstones.

Hips
01-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Krodera is useless in alterations nowadays.

ALTER 9:
Adamantine, coraesine, drakar, gornar, krodera, kroderine, rhimar, urglaes, urnon, zelnorn, and zorchar cannot be used due to their unique and innate qualities.