PDA

View Full Version : Gemstone via Zone

Disrupture
12-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know if it is still possible to access Gemstone through zone.msn.com? I had a sorceror on an account over there and I was thinking about starting him again so I could transfer him to my account.

theotherjohn
12-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Disrupture
Does anyone know if it is still possible to access Gemstone through zone.msn.com? I had a sorceror on an account over there and I was thinking about starting him again so I could transfer him to my account.

I am sure Simu will come up with a way to get the $15 transfer fee err I mean I am sure Simu will come up with a way to help you just call them.

1-636-925-3172
1pm to 9pm Eastern
Monday through Friday

Xcalibur
12-12-2003, 09:00 PM
You can transfer him, as theotherjohn said, but you cannot play via the zone.com now..

thanks to people as me who abused the free accounts.. tsk tsk

Siefer
12-13-2003, 08:56 PM
I've got a wizard on the zone that I haven't played in some time. I've tried using the import thing to bring him to my play.net account but it keeps failing. Is there hope or did they delete my character?

Souzy
12-14-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

Originally posted by Disrupture

I am sure Simu will come up with a way to get the $15 transfer fee err I mean I am sure Simu will come up with a way to help you just call them.

1-636-925-3172
1pm to 9pm Eastern
Monday through Friday

Actually when I first played GS I started my acct. on zone.com. Then I just went to play.net and transferred Lalana on to that acct. It didn't cost me anything. I think you only have to pay that $15 transfer fee between play.net acct's.

The Cat In The Hat
12-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Nope, I had a girl on Prodigy long time ago and they let me transfer her to my play.net, but with the $15.00 fee.

Cat