PDA

View Full Version : Time to go

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-13-2008, 08:00 PM
The time has come to go.

I'm going to do this hard for a month, then I am quitting it altogether. Nothing but hurt feelings left I think.

Expect many updates with items I've had hidden away and planned on never selling. They'll also be selling quick, and fast.

Coins count, cash counts. Expect 10x DBs, armor, weapons, player shops, private homes, shit I've had for 10 years.

I'm gonna auction it I think in a raffle environment, and would love to get Rhys, Ardwen Tsin to come in and help run the even. Most my good stuff is gone, but I kept a few nice trinkets that will get you folks drooling. 10x DB item anyone? exceptional crit padded breastplate, anyone? Coming soon.

Feedback to Tayvin@aol.com

Danical
01-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Bummer.

What was the final straw?

crazymage
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Soriels Hero's Journey thread.

Stanley Burrell
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Bummer.

What was the final straw?

T.O. sucking skittish quarterback dick?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-13-2008, 08:14 PM
No last straw. My interests have changed to do something else in my "real life" that I will be proud of. I do thoroughly enjoy time in Gemstone, in every aspect. I think without new fresh players it won't ever be back to what I remember it was, so I'm leaving while it's still part of what I like. The developers and staff in GS are fantastic, and if I was given just the option to do merchant, and only merchant events, that's all I'd do. I enjoy that aspect of the game a ton. I'd also love to do the coding, which I was learning (I thought) fairly well, when I quit. Coding is such neat shit.

It isn't an option though, as I've been blackballed.

I miss the game already and I haven't even begun the arduous task of figuring out all my crap. I hope in 3 or 4 years from now to come back and play some more!

Bill - Player of many
Tayvin
Kid
Mytmo
Wascal
Carves
Bantam
Byjo

and many a ghost in the east tower boxes.

and o so many more

Danical
01-13-2008, 08:35 PM
It isn't an option though, as I've been blackballed.

Uh, what?

:thinking:

Skeeter
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm guessing SHM was part of the Kaladon crew.

Summertime
01-13-2008, 10:01 PM
three words...

Ho

lee

shit

:(

Soriel
01-13-2008, 10:14 PM
My only question: Will you be back to play HJ when it comes out?

ViridianAsp
01-14-2008, 10:43 AM

HJ is dead.

Skeeter
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM

shoot yourself. Non-fatally

GuildRat
01-14-2008, 11:50 AM
My left nut for all your gear......