PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Components. Price?

AestheticDeath
01-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Anyone have a good grasp on the price of alchemy components? Which are worth something and which aren't? And perhaps the going price for certain ones?

Any information would be great.

Playershops.com has prices all over the place, and you really don't get a good idea because you can't see which items are selling or not selling unless you try to document whats there, and then whats not there later... Big hassle.

AestheticDeath
01-11-2008, 07:13 PM
cheapest essence of fire I saw on playershops was 25k... people actually pay that much for it?

Izzy
01-11-2008, 07:56 PM
cheapest essence of fire I saw on playershops was 25k... people actually pay that much for it?

I doubt it. In my experience, most people are willing to pay 1-2k per essence.

B2
01-11-2008, 08:04 PM
The ones that have no recipes and thus are only worth whatever the alchemist's shop will give you (don't put these in bags for sale please):
essence of earth
essence of water
that farlook fluid stuff
those mykalin scale things
the globe of mineral water
n'ayanad crystals

Things that are almost useless (they have recipes, but it is more practical to use other recipes for reps for these ranks)
small troll teeth
glimmering/glimmering blue essence dust
glimmering/glimmering blue mote of essence
essence of air

Things everyone needs:
Ayanad crystals
s'ayanad crystals
t'ayanad crystals
essence of fire
nymph, sprite, and siren hair
all the glowing essence shit
all the radiant essence shit

And no. The person who has the fire for 25k likely has that there for their own use. Someone MIGHT buy it, and the price is high enough for the person to be sad they are without that fire, but happy for 25k. I pay ~1k per fire.

Most components range between 500 silvers and 10k, depending on what it is.

The radiant stuff is the most rare.

thefarmer
01-11-2008, 08:08 PM
A bag full of random alchemy stuff usually sells for 1k per item. It evens out the good and bad.

AestheticDeath
01-11-2008, 08:33 PM
youve got the essence of fire listed in the crap and the gold... i am assuming its the good stuff, since i see people trying to farm for it a lot

btw that was very helpful, I appreciate it

B2
01-11-2008, 08:49 PM
sorry, the first one is supposed to be water. I'll fix that.

AestheticDeath
01-11-2008, 09:23 PM
what about elemental cores?

B2
01-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Empaths don't use them.