PDA

View Full Version : Izbin

Edaarin
07-02-2003, 03:30 AM
This probably doesn't belong in the Dueling folder, but here I am at 3 am feverishly typing up an essay for my Dean, and this happens while I'm resting.

For God's sake man, he's like 20 levels younger than you. At least STAY on the boulder while you do kill him.

>Izbin comes out of hiding.
Izbin gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>Izbin gestures at Warclaidhm.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Warclaidhm! Several of the thorns jab into him!
... hits for 21 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
Strike punctures thigh and shatters femur!
Warclaidhm screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!
He is stunned!
... hits for 33 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Awesome shot shatters ribs and punctures lung!
... hits for 24 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Great shot penetrates thigh and shatters bone!
>The dim aura fades from around Niomar.
>Izbin just went down.
>You hear the ghostly voice of Jaxyon calmly say, "I could have killed you"
>Niomar appears less confident.
>You hear the ghostly voice of Jaxyon calmly say, "but i spared you"
>Izbin comes out of hiding.
Izbin gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>Izbin gestures at Warclaidhm.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Warclaidhm! Several of the thorns jab into him!
... hits for 22 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
Strike to wrist severs left hand!

* Warclaidhm drops dead at your feet!

Warclaidhm appears less confident.
>The brilliant aura fades away from Niomar.
* Warclaidhm just bit the dust!
>Izbin just went down.

Parkbandit
07-02-2003, 08:18 AM
Esh... I wasn't sure who to cheer for there.

How pathetic do you have to be run from Warclaidhm in the middle of a fight as he's stunned and hurt.

Bobmuhthol
07-03-2003, 01:26 AM
They weren't fighting. Izbin is just really, REALLY cool. For thorning Warclaidhm, anyway.

-->app claid
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a mithril claidhmore.
The pawnbroker turns the claidhmore over in his hands a few times.
Kilron grits his teeth and says, "Sorry Bobmuhthol, that's worth at least 61576 silvers. Out of my price range, I'm afraid."
>

I am God.

Betheny
07-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Izbin's also ok

Maliku and Maimara chased him around for a few hours and he kept messing logging out. I'd hit him, he'd get hurt and stunned, he'd log. He'd bring in one of his two other accounts for help... rinse, repeat.

Soon as everyone got their asses kicked he decided to call upon MORELEAN and MYTHALA to come and help him since he didn't deserve the beating he got. So he was logged out. They showed up, stood in the room, called like 8 other people there. MYTHALA sancts, MORELEAN starts giving Maimara and Maliku the lip, and izbin logs in and smiles and hugs everyone like nothing happened.

...wtf.

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Lord Deprav]

Betheny
07-24-2003, 04:05 PM
p.s., the reason he got his ass kicked is because his other self was robbing... and when his other self got slept, Izbin came in and tried insect swarming everyone in the room.

Being a ok, and logging out instead of taking you CHOSEN PUNISHMENT like a man = A retarded 8 year old's trick.

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Lord Deprav]

Dighn Darkbeam
07-24-2003, 04:17 PM
I slam all the time. Not on duels, but usually when im stunned. Dieing suxorz or what have you.

Dighn dead = depart confirm

Clerics suxorz as well.

Edaarin
07-25-2003, 12:52 AM
Morelean and Mythala are both related to Haashek, thus explaining the tendency toward idiocy. Thought you should know Maimara. The lone exception to the idiot gene is Anticor. Heh, I have problems with a LOT of his 'family', if you can't tell.

>Haashek hurls himself at a Jantalarian swordsman, but he falls short. Haashek manages to recover to a kneeling position.

>Haashek hurls himself at a Jantalarian swordsman and connects with a weak grip.
MS: +199 - MD: +135 + MAvA: -12 + d100: +71 == +123
Success!
Haashek knocks a Jantalarian swordsman flat and quickly jumps to his feet!

Scott
07-25-2003, 01:11 AM
Anyone related too Haashek needs to die a slow and horrible death. That includes Anticor because he won't renounce his relationship to Haashek! :P

Betheny
08-14-2003, 06:32 AM
>[Town Square, Garden Niche]
This small niche between two buildings has been neatly landscaped into a tiny garden, its careful mosaic of flagstones interspersed with patches of trimmed grass. A low stone bench rests along one vine-covered wall, and a patch of colorful violets surrounds a painted wooden barrel in one corner. You also see a painted porcelain plate.
Also here: Intharas
Obvious paths: east
>prep 103You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Defense spell...
Your spell is ready.
>castYou gesture.
You suddenly feel more powerful.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>You hear the faint thoughts of Eutoia echo in your mind:
"anyone out there? is this thingy working? tap tap"
Izbin just arrived.
(I'm no dummy, I remember this guy.)
>stance defensiveYou are now in a defensive stance.
>.maihuntprep 202castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spirit Shield spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A dim aura surrounds you.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
[Script]>l[Town Square, Garden Niche]
This small niche between two buildings has been neatly landscaped into a tiny garden, its careful mosaic of flagstones interspersed with patches of trimmed grass. A low stone bench rests along one vine-covered wall, and a patch of colorful violets surrounds a painted wooden barrel in one corner. You also see a painted porcelain plate.
Also here: Izbin, Intharas
[Script]>prep 207castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Purify Air spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
You begin to breathe more deeply.
[Script]>Izbin just went east.
[Script]>prep 219castYou trace a sign while petitioning the spirits to bestow their aid with the Spell Shield spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
An opalescent aura surrounds you.
[Script]>You notice Izbin try to tiptoe silently by you.
prep 303cast[Script]>You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Prayer of Protection spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A pure white aura sparkles around you.
[Script]>Izbin leaps from hiding to attack!
Izbin swings a sapphire-set rolaren warblade at you!
AS: +333 vs DS: +481 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +99 = -17
A clean miss.
[Script]>prep 307castYou raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Benediction spell...
Your spell is ready.
[Script]>You gesture.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass you and those nearby.

Your spirit is bolstered by a great sense of faith and conviction.
[Script]>Izbin chuckles.
[Script]>"You wish.You say, "You wish."
prep 310cast[Script]>You raise your hand while murmuring a soft orison, focusing on the Warding Sphere spell...
Your spell is ready.
>You gesture.
A sphere of pure white light appears above you.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle you and those nearby.

You feel more secure basking in the glow of divine protection.
>You feel less drained.
>prep 302cast izbYou chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Bane spell...
Your spell is ready.
>Cast at what?
>relYou feel the magic of your spell rush away from you.
>get shieldYou remove a veniom-inlaid rolaren tower shield from in your elven longcoat.
>You hear the voice of Izbin say, "I can hit that"
>'You can try.Lord Aetheri just arrived.
stance defensive>You say, "You can try."
>You are now in a defensive stance.
>sign defendingYour dancing fingers weave a web of protection around you!
>sign wardingYour dancing fingers weave a web of protection around you!
>sign shieldYour dancing fingers weave a web of protection around you!
>Aetheri rubs his chin thoughtfully.
>Lord Aetheri just went east.
>You hear the voice of Izbin ask, "You train in brawling?"
>'Maybe.You say, "Maybe."
>You feel less drained.
>You hear the voice of Izbin say, "Heh, no wonder... I was like high defense for nothing out"

He scurries off for a bit. Keep in mind, this idiot's not supposed to interact with me, as he warn interacted me.

A little while later...

Izbin just arrived.
>Izbin gestures at you.
You feel no affect of the sounds.
>Izbin makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>Izbin gestures.
Izbin blends into invisibility among the surroundings.
>prep 214You trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Bind spell...
Your spell is ready.
>relYou feel the magic of your spell rush away from you.
>Izbin leaps from hiding to attack!
Izbin swings a sapphire-set rolaren warblade at you!
AS: +458 vs DS: +501 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +29 = +18
A clean miss.
>prep 214You trace a sign while beseeching the spirits to empower you with the Bind spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast izbIzbin says, "Feh"

My weakest damn spell circle. No way can he ward my clerical circle though.

>You gesture at Izbin.
CS: +289 - TD: +253 + CvA: +2 + d100: +53 - -5 == +96
Warded off!
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>prep 311You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Blinding spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast izbCast at what?
>'Why don't you knock it off, you idiot.You say, "Why don't you knock it off, you idiot."
>l[Town Square, Garden Niche]
This small niche between two buildings has been neatly landscaped into a tiny garden, its careful mosaic of flagstones interspersed with patches of trimmed grass. A low stone bench rests along one vine-covered wall, and a patch of colorful violets surrounds a painted wooden barrel in one corner.
Also here: Intharas who is sitting
>You hear the voice of Izbin say, "I am bored"
>You hear someone chuckling.
>'Leave me alone.You say, "Leave me alone."
>You hear the voice of Izbin say, "Fine"

He's in Illstim now.

Sorry... I'm not game for nonconsentual attacks. I wish I could have beat the crap out of him. Oh well.

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 06:36 AM
Bob can totally hit that and pwn you to a spiky hell of my own design. You have such a low DS. LOLOL.

Betheny
08-14-2003, 06:38 AM
ya, dood, next time i'll have to get my shield out and stuff. maybe get some mass spells and whatknot.

Makkah
08-14-2003, 11:47 AM
What's even funnier, Maimara... the moron BEHIND the character Izbin (you all remember Sean?) has IMed me numerous times saying how he quit GS... and sold Izbin... yet this new Izbin has a recollection of past feuds... INTERESTING.

rht

Scott
08-14-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Makkah
What's even funnier, Maimara... the moron BEHIND the character Izbin (you all remember Sean?) has IMed me numerous times saying how he quit GS... and sold Izbin... yet this new Izbin has a recollection of past feuds... INTERESTING.

rht

He signs on AIM, less then 1 minute later, Izbin signs on. He is still playing.

Parkbandit
08-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Heh...

And you people actually believed that he quit? When has Sean ever posted anything you can count on and believe?

He has a list of lies a mile long.

I give him 30 days before he is banned again. He has shown an inability to grasp simple ideas... I can't imagine he has learned what is and is not against policy.

30 days.

Betheny
08-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Whoever Sean is, he has an ass beating waiting for him if he pulls that shit again.

Edited to add: Uhh. Not IRL.. in game. ...

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by Maimara]