PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy fireleaf Runestaff

everan
12-12-2003, 12:50 PM
To the luckies who won a fireleaf or glowbark runestaff, let me know how much you would like if you are willing to sell. I would even be willing to pay silvers and replace the runestaff with a like enchanted staff once my wizard friend gets done enchanting. I'm not as interested in the enchant as I am the glowbark and fireleaf.

To all you others like me, how much would you expect one of these to cost.

Thanks!

Kitsun
12-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Basically you've got it down when you realize that the enchant isn't important. The woods are currently ultra-rare though. They've released maybe one or two of any of the 'rare' woods.

If your patient enough to wait, I'd say just get one altered to how you like it.

The raffle winners, if they are selling, are probably willing to try to gouge prices to get the most they can. They might try anywhere from 1 to 10 million, depending upon how crazy they are.

It doesn't help that everyone knows Spendel was offered 150 million for that katana. Everyone wants a piece of that pie, heh.

everan
12-12-2003, 01:19 PM
It doesn't help that everyone knows Spendel was offered 150 million for that katana. Everyone wants a piece of that pie, heh. >>>>

And if that is in fact true, he would have to be crazy not to have taken it. I guess I am too pragmatic, but with that much silver, I could easily get myself a superior weapon and have plenty left over. Eventually, my guess is that there will be plenty of katanas, even if they all aren't the super powered ones.